Who are your fav fighters?

Discussion in 'MMA, Boxing & Other Combat Sports' started by 1234gfret5, Mar 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cognitive D.K

Cognitive D.K New Member

oh you named some early ufc fighters, im so impressed!!! you convinced me now, youre a hardcore fan and you know everything....

pffft
    next
    test
  2. Cognitive D.K

Cognitive D.K New Member

[​IMG]

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    test
  3. DisFunction

DisFunction New Member

[​IMG]

dudes face be a punchin bag... ..

bwahahhahaahhahaa

btw shamrock vs diaz...

no brainer.. frank shamrock gon murder this clown..
    test
  4. Cognitive D.K

Cognitive D.K New Member

his face is a punching bag.... really?

lmao

diaz is 18-7 (10KO, 6 sub)

with 2 of 7 losses by "T/KO"

he has a steel jaw

but hey youre the expert, you already knew that

way to not engage in any of the rest of the argument moron

i wouldnt either if i knew i just got clowned

u stick to ur kimbo fights on youtube, ill be watching real fighters like nick
    test
  5. Cognitive D.K

Cognitive D.K New Member

and youre stupid to think that nick will get rolled up by frank considering frank lostto an mma noob no more than 8 months ago
    test
  6. DisFunction

DisFunction New Member

thta mma noob is a kickboxing champion.. dumass..

18-7 record .. yeah nice record..

diaz sucks.. get over it..
    test
  7. Cognitive D.K

Cognitive D.K New Member

lmao

you are so fucking stupid

first of all he hasnt fought ANYBODY besides frank in mma

and that kickboxing champion doesnt mean shit, its a different sport cockmouth

there are a TON of guys who tried to make the transition and didnt do it so well

your mom sucks

look at coture's record mr professional mma guy , i guess he sucks too right?

you are too stupid to talk to anymore, you dont know shit about the sport, its quite obvious

kimbo sucks get over it
    test
  8. DisFunction

DisFunction New Member

bwahahahahahhahahaahhahaha

actually cung lee fought 4 times in mma.... dummy

adn couture beat vitor belfort kevin randleman pero rizzo 2twice gonzaga liddell tito ortiz and other big names... so no he actually is dope and his losses are 2 to lidell to brock ricco, barnett.. ext..

he lost to top fighters..

nick is a bum
    test
  9. Cognitive D.K

Cognitive D.K New Member

i know how many times hes fought and im pulling you into this convo and you just keep shitting on yourself

4 mma fights makes you a NoOb

nicks losses, lets see

sherk (top LW contender ufc, decison-imo he got screwed)
    riggs (dec) diaz ko'd him in the hospital
    diego (top LW contender, decision, yeah he lost that one)
    karo ( at the time was a top 170 lber, and if you wtch that fight, which im sure you wont or havent, idk how they scored the win for karo in that one)

nice has only lost in 1 fight out of his last 9 with victories over gomi, neer, tibau , inoue and denny

oh yeah and he did KTFO lawler

you were saying?
    test
  10. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

i love that black people think we've got to give Kimbo time to develop.

as soon as he didn't win all belts going in one fight, black people came out with the 'he needs time' line.

THATS why no serious MMA fan gives a fuck about Kimbo.

He's a fickle part time fan fave.
    test
  11. Cognitive D.K

Cognitive D.K New Member

nope youre a racist and a pussy
    test
  12. Look im Gangsta

I aint a pussy.
    test
  13. Cognitive D.K

Cognitive D.K New Member

im just telling u what he said

if u dont like kimbo you are a racist and/or pussy

you cant dislike him for anyother reason

those are the mma experts rules
    test
  14. Look im Gangsta

oh shit, i skipped over all he said after he called you a racist.

atom react is just the same.

acting like its only white people that think kimbo is a 40 y/o waste of time.
    test
  15. Cognitive D.K

Cognitive D.K New Member

if kimbo would have picked up the sport about 8 years ago, id give him a shot to be something better than a spectacle or sideshow

he looks out of place on the ground and has NOTHING other than AVERAGE hands for an mma fighter

he should go to japan, they LOVE the freakshows there

sapp (who actually can fight a little), butterbean, giant silva, zulu, etc etc etc
    test
  16. thaRooster

thaRooster hahahahahhaha NO!

what the fuck is some retard really trying to make an argument about kimbo and nick diaz? hahahahahhaa wtf?

i guess some of my favs would be the diaz bros, nate marquart, arlovski, serra, sell, maynard, torres, lesnar

shit this list can go on and on i root for alot of guys dont really have a true favorite
    test
  17. Cognitive D.K

Cognitive D.K New Member

nate marquardt is really growing on me, at first i thought he was boring but man he just fucked up kampmann who is tough as shit and walked through him..... beat gouviea with a nice finishing combo and got gipped on the lites decision regardless of the fact he was fighting dirty the whole time, that head spike was fuckin filthy as shit
    test
  18. thaRooster

wow i just read the thread and this dude disfunction just got raped. this thread was the definition of ownage. im jealous that i missed out on this and eaton got to just rip this kid apart and laugh at him. flaming kids on the internet is so fun and that was quite the display
    test
  19. thaRooster

hes got the illustrious veteran past in pancrase, strung together a few impressive wins in teh ufc, fought anderson silva one of his tougher challenges, and once he lost something snapped in the dude and he turned into an absolute savage, i really think hes gonna get that middleweight strap by years end
    test
  20. Mac Sabbath

Mac Sabbath New Member

ha, you kill me.

No way I can list them all off the top, but I'll drop some:

Wanderlei - As a muay thai practitioner, I gravitate towards the muay thai guys and other branches of kickboxer. Wanderlei was one of the people that made the blueprint on effective muay thai in mma. Plus he's just a guy that enjoys a good fight, he always puts on exciting displays, and he just really has a badass image. Like I said on sherdog, he's the guy in the other corner when a movie has a dream sequence where the weak main character is stepping in the ring to fight someone. Also, he's nicer than what people think.

Anderson Silva - Where Wanderlei's the guy that showed that muay thai can be effective, anderson showed how effective it can be. Fucking amazing some of the things he does and he really does seem like a video game character. Also has a translator that makes him sound like a total badass.

Maia - The things this guy does with jiu jitsu drops my jaw.

aoki - see Maia.

vitor belfort - who doesn't like a good knockout artist? Fast fucking hands, epic highlights (did you see marvin eastman's head or matt lindland?), and he seems to be proving that a down and out fighter can make a comeback.

alistair overeem - never cared about him until 08. Not sure if it's the steroids, but he currently seems to me to be the best heavyweight striker. Turning into a real badass, and hopefully it continues.

frank shamrock - one of the first careers I followed back when I was only a casual fan. Just exciting to watch both for his skill and antics, and he really was one of the first "really good at everything, but not great at anything" well-rounded fighters, and he made it work. Well, that's not true, he's great at the mental aspect of fighting.

cung le - hasn't done anything too great in mma, and at this point of his life he probably never will, but there's no arguing that his sanshou mastery is amazing to watch. For all I care, they can keep feeding the guy cans.

sakuraba - anybody that's not a fan of this guy is either new to MMA or a Gracie.

nick diaz - exciting fighter, never backs up and never just lets people lay on top of him.

some newer guys I'm keeping an eye on include king mo, rashad evans, lyoto machida, kos, rumble, mike brown, and jon jones. Not that all of these guys are new to the scene, but I feel their best days are still ahead of them.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.