Who are your fav fighters?

Discussion in 'MMA, Boxing & Other Combat Sports' started by 1234gfret5, Mar 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1234gfret5

1234gfret5 Bitch Suck my 12 Inch

include reasons if you must!

1: Fedor (so humble, a fat fuck and just such an oddball image to be the craziest rapist MMA has ever seen)

2: big nog/GSP (fuck the haters, GSP is a fucking machine, that body of his is fucking ludicrous.. big nog is a legend and has done so much for the sport, its a real shame ufc hasnt done any real promoting for him, Bj and his fans can suck my dick for these stupid ass excuses)

3: lyoto ( at a young age I participated in young olympians taekwondo, lyoto is awesome to watch, fuck the haters. he wins fight... u r a fucking faggot if u hate on this guy... i like him because he comes from the same karate background as i do.. 14-0 = respect!)

4: Rampage ( truly a changed man and it shows, 99% of people never change, rampage has, use to hate him for his massive shgit talking but after the 3rd silva fight i love this guy!)

5:shane carwin ( a fuckin beast, im from CO so its cool to have a guy fighting out of CO, i know nate marquardt is from denver but he kind of a douche. i cant wait to see carwin vs lesnar, battle of the giants!)
    test
  2. Knowledge

Knowledge Guest

Fedor for obvious reasons...

Used to really like Crocop just waiting for that high kick always had me in suspense & then awe. But lately.... anyway...

Anderson Silva simply because he's just so entertaining to watch... the way he picks his opponents apart...

Starting to like Lesnar just cause of the freak show... plus I'm dying to see him in future fights landing huge punches & seeing these lighter guys fly across the octagon like Herring did...

Melvin Manhoef cause of his raw power, same with Rampage on that...

Funny, I thought this would be a easy question but I'm finding it hard to answer... cause really no one is really surprising me at the moment in MMA... most of the fighters I like to watch are simply cause of two reasons, they are entertaining & unpredictable.
    test
  3. Cognitive D.K

Cognitive D.K New Member

arona - strong cocky and good looking, fighting isnt his life, its just a career, something he is good at and does between, chasing pussy, surfing, dog fighting, shootin roids and getting ripped

fedor- he is like the tiger woods of mma

nick diaz- pot smoker, tri-athlete, high school dropout, came from shit. worked his ass off to be a good fighter and really loves the sport,a bit of a flighty personality, but believe it or not he means well and is actually a really nice person

gegard mousasi- armenian dude like myself, loves ALL combat sports, not JUST mma, very cerebral fighter with good all around skills in every aspect from wrestling to bjj to boxing to kickboxing... ambitious and seems really humble

rampage- maybe a headcase but u have to be to fight mma, very athletic strong and talented, he keeps it fresh and exciting, rarely has a boring fight

bed time, more to come soon
    test
  4. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

rampage, joe stevenson, lesnar, andy silva and wanderlei silva
    test
  5. SeeSon

SeeSon New Member

1. Rashad- I love the swag. I loved him on season 2 of TUF. Everyone counted him out, he was one of the smallest guys in the house and fought every time without fear and proved everyone wrong. Also, after he told Forrest to kiss his dick and then proceeded to tko him, that was the greatest moment in UFC history in my mind. I have never laughed so hard in my life.

2. The natural - I agree with the haters that say his record isn't that impressive, but he has probably the biggest heart in the history of mma in my mind. No challenge it too big or too daunting. He will fight anyone regardless of the odds, and (as far as we know) he has done everything naturally and the right way. Win lose or draw I will support Randy.

3. Baby Jay - He has that arrogant asshole swag and I love it. Regardless of what the haters say and they are many, he has tremendous heart. The fights most other fighters don't want and will weasle their way out of he wants them. There is no bitch in BJ. I truly believe that he would have called out Anderson if he could have beat Greaser St. Pierre.

4. Rumble- The guy is exciting to watch and has a great attitude. He got blatantly screwed by Mazagatti and didn't complain, didn't make an excuse, just went back to work. He has great stand up and always sets an amazing pace.

5. Kos - He has a great work ethic. He will take a fight with a fighter (that caused a bitch to move down to light weight because he was scared) on two weeks notice and even though he lost didn't make a single excuse and genuinely expected to win. Win lose or draw I will always support Kos.
    test
  6. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

bj penn
    jacare
    gesias calvancante
    demian maia
    nick diaz
    paolo filho (still love em, just want him to get better!)
    test
  7. DisFunction

DisFunction New Member

anderson silva
    rampage
    lidell- regardless what happens he always be the shit..
    bj penn
    brock lesnar- yeah bitches he gon run the heavyweights..

and these cat's alwayz liek to see they fights..

phil baroni
    krazy horse bennet
    kimbo slice <----- dont know why ppl hate on this cat.. either you a racist faggot or a straight up pussy if you dont lilke kimbo..
    test
  8. Cognitive D.K

Cognitive D.K New Member

racist if you dont like him?

lmao thats the funniest shit ive heard all year

ummm lets see, overhyped, underskilled, and boring to watch

NONE of his fights were exciting or devistating

and to mention him amongst even names like baroni and crazy horse who have had WARS and put in WORK is a travesty

just because u like him or think he is a nice guy or whatever doesnt make anyone who doesnt like him a pussy or racist
    test
  9. Cognitive D.K

Cognitive D.K New Member

and for the last time ppl

fedor isnt fat
    test
  10. DisFunction

DisFunction New Member

how long he been in mma..???

went from street fightin to mma... i cant go against somebody like that ..sorry...

overhyped??? that's not his fault .. that millions tuned in to watch him on cbs....

regardless ppl hate on him for the wrong reasons...

any fighter that goes for ko' is not boring..

yeah i was there at his last fight.. prob the worse shit i ve ever seen but regardless dude gon turn to a beast..
    test
  11. DisFunction

DisFunction New Member

neva mind eaton..

i see .. you put up.. nick diaz..

bwahahahahhahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhhahaa

u a lame..
    test
  12. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

Wtf I put up diaz too wtf do u have against him?
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  13. Cognitive D.K

Cognitive D.K New Member

yeah man i can tell by your vast knowledge and intense posting in this forum you are a fountain of mma knowledge

kimbo is 33? 34? bad dropped him because he is not coachable

time is NOT on his side

you have no idea what youre talking about, the only thing he will be beasting is 2nd and 3rd rate promotions with tomato cans like tank and cantrell being served to him all day long

and what is wrong with nick exactly? i cant wait to tear you apart on this, please bring it
    test
  14. SeeSon

SeeSon New Member

Remember you're beef free this year, just let it go, not worth arguing with him.
    test
  15. Cognitive D.K

Cognitive D.K New Member

this guy is an idiot brah, its only a matter of about 3 more posts before he shows his ass and has to go make another alias
    test
  16. Cognitive D.K

Cognitive D.K New Member

theres a diff between debating a subject and having beef

im not gonna offer to fly him here to fight me over it, lol

i just think this guy is hilarious, i cant wait to see what he writes

i think its that one latin dude who worked for reality kings and shit who changes screen names every other week

i can tell by his typing style and word choice
    test
  17. Odysseus

Odysseus a marvelous muthafucka

Fedor, Wanderlei, Rampage, Big Nog, Anderson Silva, Couture, Shinya Aoki, Marcus Davis, Rashad Evans, Thiago Alves, Melvin Manhoef, Lyoto Machida... and yes NICK DIAZ.

Newer faces... some favs are Pat Barry, Anthony Johnson, Paul Kelly, Demian Maia
    test
  18. DisFunction

DisFunction New Member

bwahahahahahahaha @ beefin...

kid this is a forum..

and bwahahhahahahhahaa @ alias.. get a life and stop playin net detective cause you way off.. bwahahahahahhhahaahaa @ latin kid from reality kings ..

i dont like him or his faggot brother... who he beat.. robbie lawler yrs ago.. put em up now . i ll bet the bank on lawler .. dude still cryin ova the cut that kj gave him.. give it up.. move the fuck on..

i dont like anybody that bitches liek a lil girl..

my point is.. i coulda put any other fighters name and nobody woulda said shit.. but since Kimbo came up.. typical disgruntled mma fans.. get all uppity bout it...

and btw me not knowin bout mma you out ya mind.. been up in that shit. since vhs' used to get passed round the neighborhood.. when gracie, pat smith, shamrock, ext..ext..

i could name 50 other fighters i rather watch than nick or his lil bro.. srry if i hurt ur feelings on me not givin a fuck bout no diaz brothers.. bwahhahahahahahahhahaa

and if kimbo has no potential bas woulda never worked with him..
    test
  19. Cognitive D.K

Cognitive D.K New Member

disgruntled? the ONLY one you MADE A POINT of defending was kimbo, get the fuck outta here

i guess you forgot about the fact that diaz has been fighting 155-160 and lawler fights at 180... good work idiot, you really know your shit!!!!!

nick proved he can take a beating and still outlast his opponent for the win

which reminds me, you forgot to mention oh lets see his win over gomi, his win over former king of pancrease katsuya inoue , thomas denny... not to mention the amount of times he got jewed in decisions in the ufc

what "potential" does kimbo have at his age? he looks like a dying fish on the ground and his striking is 1 dimensional as fuck, and in case you missed it , he got TKO'd by a guy who couldnt even notch a win in the ufc AND was 30 lbs smaller

and i said bas gave up on him because he was uncoachable

your argument is full of holes, you should at least try to read what YOU wrote and what i write before you start spewing off your garbage
    test
  20. Cognitive D.K

Cognitive D.K New Member

kj cut diaz and the fight was stopped, diaz has the cred, he has been in wars , he has fought the best

kj wouldnt give him a rematch is the problem.... hes all on some bullshit about nick should have to fight other people to fight him again and shit

get the fuck outta here with that, nick has fought and beat people 3x better than kj and his 6 pro fights and KO loss to crazy horse

who the fuck is kj to be making demands and play matchmaker

HE FUCKIN DUCKED NICK FOR A YEAR
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.