Who are the top 5 rappers of all time?

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by zyclon B gas, Jun 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *BEAST*

*BEAST* PEOPLES CHAMP'S BOY

Go to Albanian & Kosova or to any Albanian country, and you'll see that there is virgins who never even tried suckin dick GOOD GIRLS. That's just like kissin dick to me SORRY.
    test
  2. *BEAST*

I'd link your girl anyday.....BUT I would not kiss her.
    test
  3. Lotty

Lotty Young Amazin'

youre full of shit, an if youre not an you actually believe them, im sorry, but theyre full of shit. everyone has sex when theyre kids, youre bored, theres nothin to do, you find some girl your age an fuck her. easy. an you would kiss his girlfriend if she was your girlfriend, stop tryin to seperate yourself from everyone, like youre a martian an share none of our humanoid characteristics
    test
  4. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

i already linked her, that's why you see her picture on the other page.

i guess the only way you could link her is if you copied the picture and acted like you found it.

i could go to the other thread with your pictures in it and link you that too.

and, well, if you want to concern yourself with kissing dick, just think of this:

every virgin has more than likely kissed a guy/girl who is married or sexually active. that person has more than likely given someone head, or kissed someone else who has given someone head. therefore, you are still indirectly kissing dick.

you kiss your mom right? i guarantee she's blown your dad. therefore you've kissed dick.

me - win
    albania - fail
    test
  5. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

i kinda don't doubt that last statement. he did believe that babylon was in europe.
    test
  6. *BEAST*

Listen, I AM NOT JOKIN...where I'm from if a girl got done, she can only marry a guy who had a wife but got divorced. 90% of them don't suck dick really they are good girls, they find it disgustin, and that's understandable, I would never ever tell the girl I love to suck my dick, never, I can't. Say I'm weak, but I don't care, that's me.
    test
  7. *BEAST*

You are dumb, I never said that, all I said Babylonians moved to EU a long time ago, they were Aryans, most Aryans who live in EU came from asia etc....back then only whites inhabited that asian area.
    test
  8. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

iran isn't iraq
    test
  9. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

oh and way to respond to the kiss dick statement. you kinda got blown out on that one.
    test
  10. Lotty

Lotty Young Amazin'

okay... honestly.. i think its fair for you to know that i really dont give a shit about your country or your women. first off. i got enough to worry about in my own life to be like huh i wonder how many albanians are virgins no. i dont care bro. i really only talk to you guys cause you make it a point to be such faggots, you are the nerds that i would never assosiate with, if your nerdy lookin ass, cals nerdy lookin ass an im sure your nerdy lookin brother walked up to me an started to try to get a rise out of me in front of my boys id call you homos blow weed smoke in your face an me an my boys would walk away.

you are the type of homos that i could never entertain in real life, this beef shit is STRICTLY internet only.. proceed
    test
  11. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

1. calibre
    2. dough
    3. beast v1
    4. beast v2
    5. kross
    test
  12. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

lol, i crack myself up.
    test
  13. *BEAST*

beast v 2 don't rap....beast v 3 does....but still that was not funny.
    test
  14. Lotty

Lotty Young Amazin'

leave me out of this. i never said i was close to nice

seriously q, that list should be reserved for the ego heads
    test
  15. *BEAST*

nerd..where did that come from BABY FACE?? You are 30 and still have a baby face. You wouldn't blow weed smoke in my face trust me, coz in real life you'd understand that I got real balls, you crack head do you really think you would do that??? Me a nerd, hahahah, you just jokin I hope, none of your boys would do shit to me in real life, you look dumb homes, I aint even lyin, whereas I'm intelligent and I got balls, and I don't kiss lips that sucked dick.
    test
  16. Lotty

Lotty Young Amazin'

nerd i got that from lookin at your pic

lol@i wouldnt do that to you after seein you, i wouldnt say that before i saw you cause you might have been hard, after seein a picture of your stupid lookin face i can tell what youre about. how do they say real recognize real an you look like a fuckin ghost nigga. i would blow weed in your face an if you tried to do sommin about it id slap the spit out of your mouth faggot

an im 22 years old homo
    test
  17. *BEAST*

you 22 stop lyin you look 30 you fag, you need king kong balls to attack me, i'd stab you bitch, I aint even lyin, you might think I look weak, but after you fall on the floor bleedin you'd be like shit, cryin like a bitch.
    test
  18. Lotty

Lotty Young Amazin'

how do i look 30 but have a baby face idiot? i look young because I am. an by the way you look like youre fuckin fourty an balding

an yeah, ask anyone, i dont gotta lie about my age, people know how old i am around here.

22 years old, with a late birthday, october 21st 1986, youre probably older than me, grandpa
    test
  19. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

which brings me back to the original point:

albania sucks
    test
  20. Lotty

Lotty Young Amazin'

an lol@ stab me, even if you had a knife id still beat you down wit my bare hands, an if you really did stab me somehow, youd just get stomped out by the twenty cats im always with lol
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.