Who are the top 5 rappers of all time?

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by zyclon B gas, Jun 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *BEAST*

*BEAST* PEOPLES CHAMP'S BOY

Afraid of pussy lol....son you seem not to know me....I'm a beast, for real, all the girls that i been with, knew that I aint gonna keep em, I told em, but they still were cool with that fact. Do you think fuckin pussy makes you a man??? You go for any girl as long as she got an ass, but I don't like sluts!
    test
  2. *BEAST*

Yeah right, we all can see that....
    test
  3. .:Pain:.

.:Pain:. Futurely J. Keeper

lol @ you tryin' to act like a G. Son, it's obvious you're MAD immature. Tryna to seem cool like you fuck girls at will and they're cool with it. You've never fucked anything that's not called a hand. Only a fuckin' simp like you wouldn't kiss chicks because they may have sucked dick in the past (good luck with that BTW, you might as well move back to Albania).

My current girl is three years older than me (24) and has been with a total of three guys, and sucked a total of one dick.

I don't go for sluts. I wife wifeys, and fuck sluts (when I'm single anyways). You have this 13 year old idealistic mentality of what a wifey is. Good luck findin' a virgin at 22 son...
    test
  4. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

you don't like sluts, but you fuck with girls who are ok with just fucking and going?

albanians...the only people that are as bad about lying as they are about eating fresh food.
    test
  5. .:Pain:.

.:Pain:. Futurely J. Keeper

^lol Didn't even notice that...
    test
  6. *BEAST*

Well I'm 1000000000% I will marry an Albanian girl, coz we only marry our kind really. I don't like girls who sucked dick, is it so hard to understand?? I had English girls son, it's not hard to get gash lol...but no girl over here made me say 'wow' she is so great. Sluts! If you were Albanian you would understand me, we marry virgins girls, which come from good families. And I aint a G thats just me, we are all the same really where I'm from.
    test
  7. *BEAST*

Yes....do them and leave them, and they are ok with this, I tell em....but lately I been thinkin bout this bullshit, and I'm beginin to think that it's wrong to do em sluts even though they sluts.
    test
  8. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

so...you like sluts...but you don't like sluts...

albanians... fuckin retards man. you need to eat more so you can think straight.
    test
  9. *BEAST*

carry on kissin lips that sucked cock...just carry on coz you don't get me ight
    test
  10. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

that's cuz you don't make any sense.

i will continue to kiss girls, thank you. continue to kiss cal's dick!

albania sucks.
    test
  11. *BEAST*

that don't make no sense emo. I'm the one not wantin to kiss dick and your the one wantin to kiss dick (even though indirectly)
    test
  12. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

yep. i'm the one wantin to kiss my gf, and fuck her too.

damn me for bein with my girl:

[​IMG]

face excluded for privacy
    test
  13. *BEAST*

face excluded for ugly reasons. And I don't care how good she looks, if she sucked she sucked.
    test
  14. Lotty

Lotty Young Amazin'

Ass included for obvious reasons -cocks head sideways-
    test
  15. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

she never did with anyone before (so she has said), so yup, don't care. even if she did, don't care.
    test
  16. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

hahaha, quoted for truth. i'd include the front too, but i don't want everyone to start harassing me with how i pulled such a bad chick.
    test
  17. *BEAST*

you would wanna kiss dick indirectly really??? And you callin me Gay ahahahahah...anyways I dont wanna chat bout this bullshit no more it sucks.
    test
  18. Lotty

Lotty Young Amazin'

it might be too late for that, how could a ass like that fall for a ass like you lol
    test
  19. Lotty

Lotty Young Amazin'

he said she never sucked a dick besides his, or so she claims, and even if she had sucked a dick other than his, he's not gonna let that ruin what theyve got together, thats sayin that she HAS NOT sucked anyone else and even if she did, which is not like kissin dick, its like kissin any sexy woman in the world (no such thing as a virgin lol) an hes a bigger man than that
    test
  20. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

this.

plus, albanians suck. only way you gettin a girl is if you use that massive forehead to headbutt that bitch.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.