Who are the top 5 rappers of all time?

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by zyclon B gas, Jun 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *BEAST*

*BEAST* PEOPLES CHAMP'S BOY

History my hobby. I had to learn history coz the enemy was stealin our lands, and peeps like me had to know whats good.
    test
  2. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

europeans, namely aryans, mostly migrated from the north as barbarians and settled in southern countries which eventually turned into europe. europe was started by barbarians, and the reason why there are more light-skinned people and shit is because the barbarians conquered a lot of land (including rome) and eventually cross-bred with the people they overtook.

you like history, yet know little about it.

albanians suck.
    test
  3. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

and you live in england and link gash.

i'm pretty sure you love men.
    test
  4. *BEAST*

NO, you are wrong...90% of the Albanians girls who live in Albanians countries don't suck dick its a cultural thing! Coz one day peeps will find out and no Albanian will marry them....kissin a girl who sucked dick, is just like kissin a dick indirectly.
    test
  5. Lotty

Lotty Young Amazin'

everybodys always tryin to steal somebodys land. thats life. i guess i relate, governments always tryin to break down an destroy our communities so we study up on the government.

we're not so different, you an i. wait, yea we are
    test
  6. *BEAST*

I never kiss English girls I just can't they sucked.....and you kiss dick indirectly loooooooooool
    test
  7. .:Pain:.

.:Pain:. Futurely J. Keeper

^Me neither, but shit son, you been to elementary/middle school. They taught this shit there too.

I would give it to 'em no doubt, but I'll bet all the money in the world someone already has.

Albania is right above Greece. Bitches there fuck, I guarantee it.

Damn dog, what are you gonna do when you have a girlfriend, never kiss her again after she blows you?

My girl has blew me many a time, and we still make out. None of that directly after bullshit, but fuck, ya'll some simps if you're scared of makin' out with a chick that blew somebody in the past...
    test
  8. *BEAST*

All I can say is, I know more than you, plus I speak Albanian, English and German....I like to learn about other cultures.
    test
  9. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

babylon is in europe
    test
  10. .:Pain:.

Girls are blowin' guys everywhere fellas.

Austria has the highest rate of women giving filatio, even higher than the U.S.

Shit was a Manswer, lol...
    test
  11. *BEAST*

I would never say to the chick I love suck my dick. That's disrespectful, and I did say 10% fuck, but 90% wait till they get married, It's just a cultural thing, but Greece peeps are nothin like Albanians they actually look Arabic to me, the ancient Greek don't exist no more coz they married other cultures whereas we didn't.
    test
  12. Lotty

Lotty Young Amazin'

Whoa, you dont know more than me cause you took some classes or finished school. That doesnt make you smarter than I am, an speakin three different languages in a area where everyone multi lingual in different languages compared to me only speakin one language somewhere I dont need to know any other language doesnt make you smarter than me either

you might excell more than me in some areas but you are by no means smarter than me. If you were so smart youd be able to put together an audio that doesnt suck dick an not get laughed at everytime you post.

grow a dick bitch
    test
  13. *BEAST*

You are officially dumb.
    test
  14. *BEAST*

You aint heard me rappin son, you heard my lil bro Beast V 3, get your facts right. I know more than you coz I visited many places, and what you know bout rappin??? You probably listen to Ross and jeezy as well.
    test
  15. .:Pain:.

This is how I know you've never had a girlfriend.

Trust me, we all feel the same at some point, usually around age thirteen.

And then your idealistic views come crashing down when you're makin' out with the girl you've been with for two years and you say, I really want you to go down on me. Shit, my girl has said that same fuckin' sentence to me.

People are horny, and like doin' horny things. Girls are the same as guys...
    test
  16. Lotty

Lotty Young Amazin'

na, i wasnt puttin facts together, an i wasnt talkin about him, i was just sayin you suck not even havin heard you

an dont say im ignorant for judgin you before hearin you, cause you back your lil bro whos wack an calibre whos way worse so i can intelligently conclude that you are no better.

btw i hate rick ross an jeezy, i have disses for both of em

big boss of the north rick ross is a joke
    flip bars like its dope, movin dope like its ass

and

HHHHHEEEEEYYYYY,
    An my name aint the young'n jeezy
    I just like goin CHEA!.... cause its fun an easy
    test
  17. *BEAST*

hahahaaahaah son I'm 22, and I did have English girls...I don't wanna talk about it in detail, but I never kissed them ( and I told em why)....and I regret havin had them. Sex is not everything dog, but maybe it's a cultural thing...I respect women who say no, I respect virgins.
    test
  18. .:Pain:.

I can see why, you prefer to stick to your own kind.

And lol You ain't had shit for girlfriend son, every girl probably left you cuz you're a simp that's afraid of pussy...
    test
  19. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

i was mocking you.

albanians are dumb too.
    test
  20. *BEAST*

lotty, Cal aint wack, I know you hate his accent but he really aint wack, when I moved to England in 98 I didn't like this accent that much either, but Cal is good, and he is a great freestyler. My bro is good, and I know that! He is an artist not a battle rapper really, but he can battle. He does rnb as well. I aint done a track in ages as I was busy with uni, but soon I'll post a track.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.