Who are the top 5 rappers of all time?

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by zyclon B gas, Jun 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. .:Pain:.

.:Pain:. Futurely J. Keeper

Babylonians were not Aryans, we have numerous sculptures from their civilization proving this.

The European Union did not exist then.

The Babylonians only began migrating after they were conquered, and then they moved to other areas of the middle east mainly, not Europe.

That's three strikes for stupidity...
    test
  2. *BEAST*

*BEAST* PEOPLES CHAMP'S BOY

loyal???? You jokin??? Son I lived in Brooklyn, I know what you peeps are like, o.k...you marry girls who had many men before and that's just sick...they sucked dick and you kiss em.
    test
  3. Lotty

Lotty Young Amazin'

lot of impressive google work goin on here
    like yall niggas got babylonian info off the top of your heads
    an who gives a shit?

btw, i wont kiss a girl if she aint brushed her teeth let alone after she sucked me off
    test
  4. *BEAST*

There was Aryans everywhere even in Asia, so what are you TALKIN about SON?????? Today there is not many Aryans over there, but there was. Most of them moved to EU.
    test
  5. *BEAST*

but you would kiss her, even though she sucked dick????
    test
  6. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

if you were originally talking about 90% of albanians being virgins, that's only because they're infested with pubic lice & diseases from eating goat and curdled milk every day and...nobody wants to fuck them.

you lived in brooklyn for what, 6 months?

hahaa try and find a girl who's not a virgin to marry. you'll never find out until you marry her, then what happens if she's not? also, you've obviously never been with a girl, because every girl has had a guy before you (except for maybe albanian chicks).

if your standards are that she has never been with any guy before you, you better move back to albania and get one of those nasty goat herders.
    test
  7. .:Pain:.

Lol son, that shit is taught in every world history class you'll ever take.

I retain my info.

You're a fuckin' retard. You said most babylonians, which means that you said most babylonians were Aryan, which is flat out retarded.

And to say that all the Aryan people collectively moved to EU at some point is fuckin' retarded.

Pretty much, to sum it up, YOU ARE A FUCKING RETARD...
    test
  8. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

you'd eat a steak, even though the cow ate it's own puke.

you let a dog lick your face even though it licks itself.
    test
  9. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

well actually i'm a history major...and grew up in the church.

and have a general knowledge of where countries were/are.
    test
  10. .:Pain:.

"This cinderella shit is totally irrelevant,
    You'll never find a girl older than seven that's been celibate,
    Cuz every girl has been around the block with a guy or ten,
    And guys are sensitive it's better that you lie to them."

Looks like the chicks you dated are in line three, and the guy you are is in line four...
    test
  11. *BEAST*

what?? I'd never let a dog lick my face....ehhhhh....but you know what I mean man...you wouldn't wanna kiss a girl who sucked dick, coz it would be like kissin a dick indirectly.
    test
  12. *BEAST*

No, you are wrong, in south east EU most girls like to remain virgin till they get married. I respect that absolutely, Albanians don't marry used girls, well in future things can change but I'm talkin about today.
    test
  13. *BEAST*

History is what I like o.k....you read goggle shit but I read books. Most EU countries share the same blood type e.g Austrians, Germans Albanians etc...read books.
    test
  14. .:Pain:.

The south east EU - Greece - no. Bulgaria and Romania, seriously, who wants to fuck those girls. Cyprus - no. Hungary, same as Bulgaria and Romania.

Skinny people who only have access to shitty food aren't better for being skinny, they just a product of circumstance...
    test
  15. .:Pain:.

I don't read "goggle" shit, I just retain everything I learn from school, history/nat geo/discovery channels, the internet, other intelligent people, etc.

Same blood type? All you mother fuckers got the same blood type? So shit, I guess transfusions must not be a problem then.

God, your retardation knows no bounds...
    test
  16. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

yeah, i would want to kiss a girl who sucked dick. 99.9% of girls suck dick.

just because they're a virgin doesn't mean they don't suck dick 24/7, and there are millions of females out there who i'd go out with...and fuck in a second.

am i gonna worry about whether they've sucked dick in their lifetime? nope. cuz they're suckin mine right now.
    test
  17. Lotty

Lotty Young Amazin'

I said.... I WONT let a bitch that hasnt brushed her teeth kiss me... LET ALONE a bitch that just had my dick in her mouth... which, if you didnt misread it an really just dont understand means that Id NEVER kiss a bitch that blew me
    test
  18. *BEAST*

Dog was talkin bout Kosovo and Albania....Albanian countries not Bulgaria ahahhahahah they have a lot of sluts no doubt, you saw them pics of our girls I posted earlier? you can't say no to them really can ya???
    test
  19. Lotty

Lotty Young Amazin'

An lol@nobodies usin google.. I litterally know NONE of those things. Ive never been in a world history class... I didnt graduate high school as a matter of fact oh well..
    test
  20. *BEAST*

SON even if she cleaned her mouth SHE STILL SUCKED and that makes me sick. But you peeps seem to kiss girls like them, you have no problem with them, even English people are like that so don't worry, you are not alone.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.