Who are the top 5 rappers of all time?

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by zyclon B gas, Jun 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

actually the idea of a car was invented in egypt. the first working car was put together in europe, just like the first working plane was put together in the US.

romans and greeks were influenced by the egyptians, why don't you credit them?

my god, albania sucks.
    test
  2. -=Blazin-Armor=-

-=Blazin-Armor=- New Member

food? fuck no.

cars? fuck no again, i drive american cars, they dont have sodomy comfort zone.

Europe could explode tomorrow, and i wouldn't care at all.
    test
  3. Lotty

Lotty Young Amazin'

^thats a fucked up thing to say, supposed to be supportive around the world. but I agree. if europe got nuked off the map, id shrug an probly say "bes like that sometimes, thats life."
    test
  4. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

I want to go back to Italy though... leave that alone. Maybe the bombs can miss Italy and hit Albania, because as we all know:
    test
  5. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

Albania Sucks!
    test
  6. *BEAST*

*BEAST* PEOPLES CHAMP'S BOY

that's coz you don't know the history of any invetion made you selfish ugly person.
    test
  7. Lotty

Lotty Young Amazin'

no he does, but hes weighin that against you an cal bein dead, so you take the good with the bad, it levels out neutral
    test
  8. *BEAST*

Son YOU ARE A REAL PUSSY hope I never see you, coz I'm gonna fuck up your ugly face.
    test
  9. *BEAST*

Egyptians were influenced by Babylonians 'modern day Europeans', you need to be better than that son.
    test
  10. Lotty

Lotty Young Amazin'

That goes nowhere online. Even if you really are a bout it scrapper, trust me, I tried tellin cats for years Id cave em in, but it doesnt go anywhere
    test
  11. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

and link gash?

you say 90% of women in your country are virgins...so that means 10% are whores...figure they're all in amsterdam...so that means that none of you have ever been with a girl.

simple mathematics.
    test
  12. *BEAST*

No we go out with them, and marry them. Unlike yous, you use them and lose them you have no respect. That's what makes us cool, we are not men hoes, we stay loyal with our girls. You don't have to fuck a girl just coz you goin out with her, thats actually wrong, you should only have sex with her if you really wanna be with her..........Say a girl goes out with a boy, she suck his dick, and one day they break up, than she goes out with you, you kiss her.....is that right? you kissin the same lips that sucked a DICK....come on dog you know I'm right.
    test
  13. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

oh...my....

[​IMG]

have you any...i mean...do you....

Babylon was part of Europe? I mean...
    test
  14. Lotty

Lotty Young Amazin'

we have respect for women that have respect for themselves, some bitches are just hos, if you gone let me smash, Ima smash. But we are loyal to our WOMAN, not to any random bitch wit the itch for dick
    test
  15. .:Pain:.

.:Pain:. Futurely J. Keeper

Wtf?

The Babylonian civilization was in the fertile crescent, i.e., the Middle East. How does that make them like modern day Europeans?

Seriously, are you fuckin' retarded?

Stop trying to sound smart, you sound a little dumber each time you do...
    test
  16. .:Pain:.

.:Pain:. Futurely J. Keeper

Weren't you and your cock gobbling buddies talking about gang bangin' chicks in one of your threads?

Word, only virgins do gang bangs...
    test
  17. *BEAST*

hahahaha you seem NOT to understand son. Most Babylonians (ARYANS) moved to EU, and those who didn't mixed with other cultures.
    test
  18. *BEAST*

Yes English chicks...who don't care bout their virginity.....but I never kiss em ahhahahah that's the deal.
    test
  19. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
    test
  20. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

i officially hate albania and albanians.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.