Who are the top 5 rappers of all time?

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by zyclon B gas, Jun 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *BEAST*

*BEAST* PEOPLES CHAMP'S BOY

Wait, wait...this don't make no sense, now I'm bein disliked coz I don't wanna kiss sluts, who had dick in their mouths?? Come on dog, you know I'm right, and why would you wanna make the one you love suck your cock she is not a slut only sluts do that (the organ that you use to piss).

P.s No 5 seems shockin to me. Never heard of that type of shit.
    test
  2. *BEAST*

Yes, I'm retarded for talkin to FAT FUCKS like you son. Go for a jog or so, your heart is about to die, go on.
    test
  3. -=Blazin-Armor=-

-=Blazin-Armor=- New Member

^^it's depressing how stupid you are, you've got a projector screen for a forehead, and you're trying to call the guy who gets the most pussy by a long shot ugly?

first off the ugly insult just says im not your type, probably because you prefer the blond hair blue eyed guy.

and kissing girls who suck a lot of dick? i dont know a chick that DOESN'T SUCK DICK, if she doesn't then ima pretend i dont know her, i shoo bitches like pony dunny.

you're a depressed little virgin, trying to argue with somebody greater than the person your hero wants to be when he grows up.
    test
  4. *BEAST*

On your lips I could build a whole city o.k. Your face is too small for your fat ass lips, and you seems to have an egghead. I mean look at my homes Cal he don't look ugly like you, and he of the same race as you. You don't know a chick that doesn't suck dick, but I know millions of chicks that don't suck dick. You don't know me son, you really don't, you fuck anythin, whereas I don't. I'm picky when it comes to girls.
    test
  5. -=Blazin-Armor=-

so picky, you stick to men til you find the right one?

you're bragging about not knowing any chicks that give head? what a lame.

and congratulations, im glad you're very attracted to calibre.
    test
  6. *BEAST*

On your lips I could build a whole city o.k. Your face is too small for your fat ass lips, and you seems to have an egghead <<<<<<<<<<<<< hahahahahahahahhahhahahaahahahahah, you kiss lips that sucked dick by the way, and you seem to have dick-suckin lips.
    test
  7. -=Blazin-Armor=-

YOU JUST SAID CALIBRE IS ATTRACTIVE....

Puss.
    test
  8. *BEAST*

"first off the ugly insult just says im not your type, probably because you prefer the blond hair blue eyed guy."

I'm not your type you said which sounds gay, but anyway just wanted to make sure you know that you are ulgy and your race aint got nothin to do with it, I said look at Cal he is of the same race as you but he don't look ugly like you...which means YOU ARE UGLY.

p.s first off the ugly insult just says im not your type <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< hahhahahaahahahahahahhahahahahhahah you are gay, I'm not your type he says ahahahhahaahahahah.
    test
  9. -=Blazin-Armor=-

...that means you have a type of guy you're attracted to.

i'm not attracted to any type of guy.

i think you're confused hammerhead.
    test
  10. *BEAST*

NO NO NO don't get it twisted WE ALL UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU WANT ......you may get off my dick now. [fucku2]
    test
  11. -=Blazin-Armor=-

WE WHO? you flamboyant anal piercer?

you're the only person laughing.
    test
  12. *BEAST*

you may get off my dick now you [dick]
    test
  13. Ace the Prophet

Ace the Prophet A Prophet to the Game

1. No, you're being disliked because you have a retarded argument

2. I would wanna make the one I love suck my cock because it feels amazing.

3. I'll bet you don't eat pussy either

4. I find it shocking that never at one point in time when you were a little kid you never looked down at yourself and wondered, "Hmmmm, if I was flexible enough, could I?"

5. You still haven't answered one of my questions, which I will re-ask here:

So, you won't kiss a girl who's sucked a dick because it's like indirectly kissing a dick. So let's take this scenario and use your logic: Let's say a girl you know is at a party you're at. She gets drunk and starts kissing one of her girl friends. A little later she starts making out with you. So by your logic that's like making out with two girls, though you only kissed one, which means you got double the action, correct? Cuz that would make you pimpin, pimpin.

You've also said that if she's ever sucked a dick you don't want to kiss her. By your logic then, it would probably matter if she's made out with other dudes before, which means if she's normal that she has. So when you make out with her it's like making out with those other dudes, also, right? Follow your logic, because this would make you a faggot

I'm under the impression you're looking for an Albanian girl who's completely conservative with the attributes of Drew Barrymore from the movie "Never Been Kissed". I must warn you, though, if you are to marry a girl of these sorts, expect gigantic bush.

That is all
    test
  14. *BEAST*

eat pussy?? If I stick my dick in your g.f's pussy...would you eat it later on??? Come one dog that sounds dirty. And when you are drunk you do know what you are doin' you really do, but some peeps use it as an excuse 'I was drunk hun' didn't know what I was doin'..if she makes a mistake, she has to go! There is good girls, who are real girls, good lookin and loyal (and have no bush)....maybe you haven't seen any of them in usa but I have seen too many in EU. Plus a girl that kisses another girl is a les, a normal girl wouldn't do that.

P.s that boy tryin to suck his own dick thing seems to me fagish..sorry.
    test
  15. Ace the Prophet

Ace the Prophet A Prophet to the Game

1. No, because my girlfriend's will have already sucked my dick so you wouldn't have a chance with them

2. Of course you know what you're doing when you're drunk. You tell me this like I have no idea what alcohol is. I'd rather girls make mistakes with me than her not making one, as long as I'd want to hook up with her. Simple shit, bro

3. There are plenty of girls that are loyal to their partners when they're in a relationship. Why do you think most whores are single? And if you have bush in America you're probably not gettin much. Girls stay trimmed, whether conservative or slutty

4. You live a sad, sad life in Europe if it automatically makes a girl les if she makes out with another girl. Trust me, when the right girls kiss it is quite a spectacle to see

5. Yes, it is quite faggish, but that's why only young boys think about it. You grow out of the phase. It's similar to the one you're in. Soon you'll realize that sucking a dick does not make a girl a whore. Whores fuck a lot. Because a girl has sucked a dick in the past it doesn't make her a whore. If she fucks 4 guys in one week, though, you can ring the Super Slut Alarm

Just get your dick sucked. You'll gain more respect from everyone
    test
  16. -=Blazin-Armor=-

^^no he wont, calibre will be the only taker.
    test
  17. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

nobody knows millions of anything or anyone.

and you kiss your mom, your mom has most likely sucked your dad's dick and she kisses your dad. therefore, you not only have kissed your dad, but you've also kissed his dick.

you must enjoy incest. albanians love incest.
    test
  18. *BEAST*

1. Albanian wife's don't suck dick ( especially those that were born 50 years ago)
    2. I never kissed my mom, why would I??? She is my mom, I only hug her!
    3. Do you do that????? If yes (hahahaaaahahahahahah enjoy it)
    4. Your peeps fuck their own sis's and say 'ohh sorry about this, I was drunk'...that's how sick you are.
    5. You a fag, I'd leave you bleedin on the floor.
    test
  19. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

i have no idea what you just said, except that you apparently know every married albanian couple. oh, and every albanian girl. even though you weren't born there nor do you live there.

albanians suck. if you've ever kissed anyone, you've indirectly kissed everything that has ever involved their mouth. so, unless you've never kissed anyone, you're just as guilty as anyone about kissing dick, though moreso since you said that you find cal attractive.

oh yeah, you've got a drive-in forehead. just get the projector to put the picture on that shit and you could sell tickets.
    test
  20. *BEAST*

I wish I lived in your area so I could link your gash make her suck my dick, and then later on you'd kiss her, you a fag a geek, you don't even have enough balls to post a fuckin pic here, you loser just go and do your [janitor] job
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.