Who are the top 5 rappers of all time?

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by zyclon B gas, Jun 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *BEAST*

*BEAST* PEOPLES CHAMP'S BOY

you have a baby face, but still look old, its; a funny mixture hard to explain....and even if I was baldin I still look more manly than you....real men bald sometimes you get me? Not bitches.
    test
  2. *BEAST*

I'm gonna tell you a true story, a few months ago, about 20 cats tried to attack me, but once they came closer they understood that they can't just attack me and run away. Basically, I can be brave even if I'm alone, I don't need no homies like you...and I'm 100% in real life you would kiss my ass, I know peeps like you lived in BK.
    test
  3. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

well, cats are easier to defend against than humans. basically all you have to do is punt a few and you're good. that doesn't make you tough, it just makes you an animal abuser.
    test
  4. Xquisite

Xquisite Guest

haha this nigga is not serious...this nigga said 20 cats tried to attack me but they came closer and understood that they couldnt...hahaha...I can be brave..haha even if I'm alone.

pure fuckin comedy
    test
  5. Lotty

Lotty Young Amazin'

lol@couldnt attack you.... we murder niggas. yall arent allowed to have guns where you live. we shoot. we stab. we fight. we stomp unmercifully. id stomp the dog shit out you by myself though, im 6'2'' 255 lbs been scrappin from rought neighborhood to rough neighborhood for 22 years. i have all the confidence i got all the tools to put you on the pavement
    test
  6. *BEAST*

Whenever you in UK give me a shout, see if I'm bluffin puss face, you need balls to attack a person with balls. Don't ever judge a book by its cover.
    test
  7. Ace the Prophet

Ace the Prophet A Prophet to the Game

lmao...quote of the thread

Ok, my observations and comments on this thread:

1. Wow @ no one responding to lotty's "dylan, dylan, dylan, dylan, and dylan" post, because that motherfucker spits hot fire

2. Albanian women don't suck dick? Thank God I live in America

3. 90% are virgins as well and stay virgins til they're married? No wonder you're so pissed off about this argument

4. I agree that kissing a girl after she's sucked a dick is kinda nasty, but as Lotty said as long as they brush their teeth it's all good, lmao. As Pain said as well it shouldn't be something you worry about too much, especially if it's your dick

5. You know when you were younger you wondered at one point in time if you could suck your own dick. So kissing a girl that's sucked your dick really shouldn't be that big of a deal as long as it's free of baby gravy

6. So if a girl sucks a dick and you kiss her it's like indirectly kissing your dick. So by that logic, if a girl makes out with one of her friends at a party you're at and later on makes out with you it's like you made out with both those girls even though you only kissed one, correct? And if it matters about any point in time if she's sucked a dick just think about how many guys she's made out with before. You're indirectly kissing them too by your logic, which makes you a faggot

7. Pain is winning this thread IMO
    test
  8. Lotty

Lotty Young Amazin'

lmao@ace, you are INSANE
    test
  9. Calefaction

Calefaction The Lone Wolf

ace is right

one thing that beast forgot to mention, in albania they wife out their girls at like 12 years old to 35 y/o pedo's so, that's why they're virgins
    test
  10. .:Pain:.

.:Pain:. Futurely J. Keeper

^Lmao.

One fuckin' post and he shuts the fuckin' thread down.

Thanks asshole, lol...
    test
  11. Calefaction

Calefaction The Lone Wolf

haha he just forgot to leave the details when he was spewin that bullshit
    test
  12. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

albanians suck
    test
  13. *BEAST*

No 5, really shocked me....and even if she brushes her teeth, still the fact that she sucked someone's cock remains. I'd feel sick if I had to kiss a chick who sucked dick...and don't even act like it's o.k coz it aint o.k.
    test
  14. -=Blazin-Armor=-

-=Blazin-Armor=- New Member

how ironic that somebody who kisses dick directly is disgusted by indirect contact.

anyways, all females suck dick, and in albanian, most men too. that's how obvious it is that you're a virgin.
    test
  15. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

it was clearly a joke. this beast stuff is retarded.
    test
  16. Lotty

Lotty Young Amazin'

theres gotta be a more serious term then retarded
    test
  17. xX_NASTY_Xx

xX_NASTY_Xx Guest

after looking at their myspaces.... shit's not a joke

they are truly that retarded
    test
  18. Lotty

Lotty Young Amazin'

test
  19. Ace the Prophet

Ace the Prophet A Prophet to the Game

lmao....really, the fact that a girl sucks or has sucked a dick in the past is not bad or disgusting at all. The fact you won't kiss a chick who has sucked a dick is quite shocking, though. Have you ever had your dick sucked? I'm assuming not. Get some head from the right girl (cuz let's face it, some girls blow and blowing) and then tell me shit's disgusting. Either that or trim your bush so a girl might actually wanna go down there.

PS- Why is number 5 shocking? It's one of the most common things to have wondered but not told anyone about when you were younger. Ask your friend that you call "Imaginary", who will agree that he has tried it before. If not, you have a 4 inch dick and quickly realized it would never be possible
    test
  20. *BEAST*

1. You look ugly and gay (no lie)
    2. In Albania we respect girls when it comes to sex
    3. It seems that you love to kiss girls who suck a lot of dick.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.