Who are the best battler's in here?

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by MisterE, Jun 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Resilient.

Resilient. .. . ..

Q, don't you miss it? I had to spark some stuff up. You know me.
    test
  2. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

You cant really say someones the best. There have been so many rbl champs, champs to beat other champs then lose to the same champs they beat. Ive got pretty high on the rbl list myself, it all depends. wanna battle?
    test
  3. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

I'll battle you. 3 rounds, 48 bars minimum, RWZ rules...that way nobody can cheat. Deal?

I think your post makes sense.

I think that it's true that on ANY GIVEN SUNDAY [ like the movie said ] champions can beat champions...but there's also a way to prove s/he's really the best or at least who legitimately won the most. If champions squared off...in some kind of GRAND CHAMPION TOURNAMENT or something...and had a format where they faced each other in multiround contests like 3 rounds straight battles,1-2 rounds topical battles, and open mic type things? Then we'd be able to see who's the best overall. That's a genuine way to see who's the best. Then the champ has to defend against all comers, starting with the Top 4 finishers. That way everybody gets a rematch and a chance to knock off the king/queen of the hill...and the champ gets to prove that he/she's a real champ by repeatedly defending the crown.
    test
  4. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

Ummm 48 bars a round or just 48 bars? I was thinkin maybe 20 or 30 bars maybe 50 max but yeah, we can go a round
    test
  5. DethStryque

I was thinkin 2-3 rounds, 48 bars each, full on warfare with flips allowed, and using the RWZ Voting Guideline so that nobody can cheat PLUS all votes have to be knowledgeable, fair, specific, and give good feedback. That's what the RWZ Voting Guideline mandates. Check it out. It's featured in all my recent Emcee Battle Arena battles...it's in my battle vs Aesthet1c too.
    test
  6. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

Yeah but that sounds a little complex for a text battle, Im not really worried about dummy voters, we probly wont get but two or three votes probly by dummies its whatever tho set it up
    test
  7. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

The other night I got high and started freestyling to myself in my head and something inside of me wanted to go log in. Then I suppose I got the munchies and moved on.
    test
  8. DethStryque

Just saw this...
    test
  9. DethStryque

You haven't shot me a PM or showed for our battle, L. Kross. Holla at me.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.