Who are REALLY the Israelites?

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by SKY, Oct 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SKY

SKY See & Know 4 Yourself

Now here is a playlist, if you are truly concerned with who the Israelites are then watch the playlist. If not, then sit there and post your emotions and your opinions all day... I can careless. Yet I am presenting information to you that is based on research, studies, and proven facts. Not hearsay, uneducated guesses and popular beliefs.

Native Americans were in America longer than 4,000 years ago... the Northern Kingdom (10 tribes) went INTO Assyrian captivity just over 2,000 years ago. So there's no way possible the Natives are the 10 tribes.

The Hispanics, they were the CAPTAINS of the slaves ships, they were not slaves themselves (on the ships any way). Again, NO WAY they are Israelites.

Now AFRO Latino's and AFRO Natives, may have chance due to the fact their were slave owners (male & female) that slept with the slaves, and mixing down the line. However, if we look at Leviticus there are laws to who's clean and unclean... so if your skin & hair are a certain pigment and hair a certain color & texture then you are deemed unclean and cut off from the people.

That is BIBLICAL. Now without further interrupt, here's the feature presentation:

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/videoseries?list=PLCAEDF5A0267A0837&amp;hl=en_US" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    test
  2. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

Bro. Sky is right on point with this. True Israel is the so called "African American" and other "black" skinned peoples scattered all over the world.

No question about it. You can't claim to be learned in scrips and not know this. It's all over.

You can twist the scrips to say anything you want (and many do, for example, Esau is the father of the so called white man). But Sky is correct. Yah's covenanted people are the so called African American today and "blacks" scattered to the four corners today. Are you white ? You can become a citizen or be apart of Ysrael by learning and taking up the same covenant, in spirit and in truth. Renounce all your gods and Yah will send you to RIGHTEOUS Ysraelites (notice I said Righteous). Ysrael was then a nation and are a people today, however scattered they are. (most just think it's a strict "blood line". It is not).
    test
  3. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

I hate to explode the ignorance you two are posting, but it's a must.

Jacob(Israel) had 12 sons, by 4 different women, Rachel, Leah, Zilpah and Bilhah, who were NOT all Hebrews. a couple of them were Egyptians, Bilhah and Zilpah. the handmaids aka concubines. So the shades, hair textures, etc...of the 12 Tribes would definitely be different.

Over time, During all the various Empires of the world and slave trades of all the nations(not just Esau as slavemaster, but Persians and Muslims too)... the Portuguese/Spainards especially bred heavily with the Tribes of Manessa and Ephraim (Puerto Ricans/Brazilians), which is why you see the lighter shaded Puerto Ricans and Dark ones..but they hate each other. why?...read on....

And the same evil trick (lighter vs. darker) was used by Esau and the other nations to pit family members(Israelites) against each other. to this very day, you can go to New York and see lighter Puerto Ricans hatin on darker Puerto Ricans and vice versa. same with the Negros. just lost as fuck.

just likeyou fools. Lost.

oh and FYI...the MAJORITY of Israelite slaves that were brought to this side of the world via the Slave Trade landed in BRAZIL not America!.
    ..imagine that.

The Mind is a terrible thing to waste....lol

Carry on.
    test
  4. Alias3000

There are 5 distinct ways in which Esau and the other nations have tried to rid the world of the Israelites:

1. Iconoclasm - Destroying our sacred sites and images.
    2. War - nuff said
    3. Sex - breeding out the blood
    4. Indoctrination - Christianity and Foolishness(NT is a fairytale)
    5. Lies - re-writing history, lying on history, etc..

None of these have worked. and they never will.
    test
  5. SKY

Your little rant is irrelevant, we're dealing with historical facts here. I know where the majority landed, that why it was easier for them to revolt... however the slaves taken to America were breeded like animals. You can't tell me nothing, because you are unlearned.

The Israelites were not Hispanics or Native Americans, you don't know what you're talking about... you are just using your emotions trying to explain and justify your false doctrine. I have these videos dealing with biblical and historical facts, so your rants mean NOTHING.

Also it is a fact that hispanics were the CAPTAINS of the slave ships, it is a fact that Native American Indians were in America longer than 3,000 let alone 4,000 years ago. So just leave it alone... you're wrong.
    test
  6. Alias3000

You fools ain't dealing with historical facts or you would've told me who and where the children of Esau are today and who was their father?

I gave you a fucking week and you STILL didn't answer that. just mumbled some bullshit about my spirit being evil so you could deflect.

I see through that shit. completely
    test
  7. Alias3000

SKY, who and where are the 12 Tribes of Israel today?

Can you name the Tribes and where their descendeants are today in 2012?

I'll give you 2 weeks this time.

GO!
    test
  8. Alias3000

SKY and COup...do you disagree with this^ too????
    test
  9. SKY

NOBODY CAN NAME WHO IS FROM WHAT TRIBE, THEY WERE NOT PUTTING SLAVES ON THE SHIPS ACCORDING THEIR TRIBE. They were mixing slaves in holding cells and little prisons until they were taken off the coast. Some Israelites from the northern tribes WERE IN AFRICA, you fail to realize between their time leaving the Assyrians they had trade routes and highways, this is about 1,000 + years the 10 tribes were OUT of Assyrian control and the Southern kingdom was in Africa.

Yes, there are still those of the 10 tribes left in AFRICA, and others are scattered round-about the globe, as well as the southern kingdom tribes are scattered round-about the eastern hemisphere, and probably some came over here by now.

So WE HAVE NO WAY of knowing WHAT tribe is WHERE. However, we know who we are based on our HISTORY and where they WERE before slavery and where they were taken FROM. THAT IS A FACT.

Here is some Native American History for you:

Poverty Point culture is a Late Archaic archaeological culture that inhabited the area of the lower Mississippi Valley and surrounding Gulf Coast. The culture thrived from 2200 BCE to 700 BCE, during the Late Archaic period.[29] Evidence of this culture has been found at more than 100 sites, from the major complex at Poverty Point, Louisiana across a 100-mile (160 km) range to the Jaketown Site near Belzoni, Mississippi.

The ten went INTO Assyrian captivity in 722 B.C. NO WAY, they are Native American Indians. SMH
    test
  10. Alias3000

^False Doctrine. doesn't fly.

hahahaha...comedy...if NOBODY knows who and where the 12 Tribes are today in 2012, HOW IN THE HELL are they suppose to come back together as a nation then??

See, you got that watered down bullshit doctrine from some whacko brothers claiming to be Israelites and they ain't doing shit but blinding you even further.

hahaha...oh boy...SO, we don't know who and where they are but given where they were taken from before slavery, we should know?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA....IDIOT.

I guess you never understood that the Israelites were SCATTERED AROUND THE GOTDAMN WORLD!!!!...Biblical FACT!

So by your dumpster logic, ALL the Israelites are from Africa? not even from Canaan where they started...lol...and definitely not the Natives, Puerto Ricans and Brazilians....hahahahahaha

GTFOH!...haha...
    test
  11. Alias3000

Still waiting for you to answer this SKY...do you really need 2 weeks? I was just playing...lol...I thought you knew.
    test
  12. Alias3000

So again, HOW did they get over here in America? Slave Ships?...LOL

Idiot, they WAS ALREADY HERE WHEN THE PILGRIMS ROLLED UP.
    test
  13. SKY

You are truly ignorant and certainly don't know how to read, so I don't even see how you can read the Bible. I never said they are from Africa, and all the "slaves" weren't taken from only Africa.. there were slaves already in the east that were taken into slavery right where they were.

I told you the 10 tribes were scattered in the Eastern Hemisphere... meaning they are in every Kingdom. Yes they are some still in Africa, there is a remnant of the southern kingdom still in Africa also.

I didn't get any doctrine from anyone, that's you who only gets his understanding from other men.

They coming back together as a nation by the hand of the most High and not by only their own understanding of their history and ancestry. You keep typing all your emotions but refuse to learn anything. You are a coward and I am done arguing with you.
    test
  14. Alias3000

Dude, your whole pitch and every other word is Africa this, Africa that.. so don't blow smoke up my ass, I'll fart it back out.

Look at the doo doo logic here^^..you say they were scattered throughout the EASTERN Hemisphere but then say "they are in EVERY Kngdom"...HOW CAN THIS BE????? do you not know that the planet consists of FOUR HEMISPHERES!!!????

"I will scatter them, and then I will gather them:" Deuteronomy 4:27; 28:64; 32:26; Isaiah 11:12; Jeremiah 23:8

Duet. 28:25 "The Lord shall cause thee to be smitten before thine enemies: thou shalt go out one way against them, and flee seven ways before them: and shalt be removed into all the kingdoms of the earth.

haha @ you claiming the Natives were Captains on the Slave Ships...LOL..that's nowhere in the Bible..
    NO WHERE. if so, post the chapter and verse.

Blasphemy!!!

HOW will they do it? Not WHO will make them do it? all your deflecting is just bullshit, let me help you out here....

In order for the Israelites to regroup as a nation, we need to be able to RECOGNIZE OUR PEOPLE AND FROM WHICH TRIBE THEY CAME FROM.

got it?

Don't get mad because I'm shooting down that bullshit doctrine you possess.

Stay and fight like a man, pussy. I can do this all day. and I'm backing my words with scripture, while you're backing yours with ignorant videos by ignorant men.
    test
  15. Alias3000

4 Hemispheres!

[​IMG]
    test
  16. SKY

You are clearly embarassing yourself. I said the "10 tribes" were scattered in the EASTERN HEMISPHERE, look at your own little map at the EASTERN HEMISPHERE.

The Israelites in general are in ALL KINGDOMS. However, the "10 tribes" were already scattered in the EASTERN HEMISPHERE BEFORE the trans-atlantic slave trade... then after the trade, the Israelites in GENERAL were WORLDWIDE.

I say "Africa" a lot is because even ISRAEL is NORTH-EAST AFRICA. It was the European who tries to separate it, notice before our people inhabited the land it was the land of Canaan who was a CHamite.

You do a HORRIBLE job at reading and interpreting the things you read. I NEVER said NATIVES were captains of ships, I said HISPANICS were... and yes they WERE.

The NATIVES were already in AMERICA before 722 B.C. when the Northern Kingdom actually WENT INTO captivity... you not understanding. You keep posting your emotions and opinions, I'm posting real FACTS.

We DON'T need to know who is from WHAT TRIBE, the most High will get his people, but those of us that KNOW we are Israelites based on our history and ancestry and those of us that turn back to the most High's laws and commandments WILL enter the kingdom by the hand of the most High.

EVEN the ones we convert will inherit their portion in the kingdom. However they will all face JUDGEMENT and we will be JUDGED in the borders of ISRAEL.

I'm done with you, believe what you want... can't argue with ignorance.
    test
  17. Alias3000

SKY...SKY...SKY...LOL...WHY..WHY...WHY..must you be so ignorant of the Bible? .I'll say this ONE MORE TIME...ALL of the Israelites,not just the 10 Tribes, were scattered ALL OVER THE WORLD...not just in Africa? do you at least understand that much?

See, the brothers you follow are those Pan-African assholes that preach the Black race ENTIRELY came from Africa. I used to believe that bullshit too until I found out that Noah had 3 SONS that in turn would POPULATE THE EARTH. He didn't have just ONE Black son and all his children ran to Africa. dumbass.

"in general"???...there you go relegating the Israelites to just one continent again. just dumbshit all day long. you really need to leave that crazy camp you in. Dem Negros is headed for destruction, FAST!

So Israel is in Africa now?....hahaha.... Go look at a map dude. Israel don't even barely touch Africa. the Red Sea and Mediterrainean Seas separates them. Egypt is the crossing land where Joseph ran with Mary and the baby Yeshua. into Africa. if that's what you mean, that's still a gotdamn stretch because in Geography Israel and Africa are SEPARATE COUNTRIES.

they weren't Captains either. so you're still wrong.

My very last post explodes this to bits...I put in a Biblical scripture to verify it.

hahaha...by your dumpster logic, Edomites and Hamites and Moabites will be able to be Priests and Kings in the coming Kingdom. WRONG. they will be SLAVES AND SERVANTS. that's it.

AND as an Israelite, we are not to try to convert NOBODY, because the whole damn issue is about US as a nation. Not about finding and converting souls.

WE AIN'T LOOKING TO CONVERT PEOPLE LIKE MUSLIMS DO, FOOL!

ALL we are instructed to do, is PREACH THE GOSPEL and keep it moving. period. Because Yah is trying to gather the Israelites and nobody else. the rest will be slaves/servants or fucking dead.

PERIOD.
    test
  18. Alias3000

So is Israel IN Africa or NEXT TO Africa, SKY? school me using this map

[​IMG]
    test
  19. SKY

You post nothing but opinions and emotions, everything you say is backed up by NO HISTORICAL FACTS.

The picture you just posted is MODERN. Answer me this, WHO WAS CANAAN.. AND WAS HE NOT A CHamite?

Were the so-called "Egytians" and Kushites not CHamites too? Did they all not inhabit the continent of AFRICA??????

MAN, I can't do it no more. You are too too naive and ignorant.
    test
  20. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

ahahahahaha good times you guys

MORE MORE!
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.