who all works retail in here?

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by phenom2002, Oct 31, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. phenom2002

phenom2002 GET YA MAFUCKIN HANDS UP!

if you work retail you know around this time of the year shit is starting to get crazy due to christmas and what not......for the most part i like my job, i work at mervyns (department store) and shit is pretty coo.....but what i cant stand is them old folks with terrible attitudes, i swear today i was (__) close away from cussin this elderly women out.....ok so i gotta go to shoes and cover some dudes brake, this was my first time in shoes i work in mens and mens is a lot different.....so im ringin peeps up and what not tryna be nice to these pieces of shit, i fuck up like the first 3 orders but i tell them im new to the department and what not ive only been workin there a month, so for the most part peeps are understanding and bare with me.....but this old lady comes to the front with some shoes, im like ok let me ring this shit up.....so i do and she pulls out a "mervyns card" which gives her 10% off her shit, so shes like you didnt put my 10% discount on im like aight let me fix that, so i go to try to fix it and mess up again and shes like do you know what your doing, im like not really let me call somebody over, so i page my manager and shit and shes way across the store so during the whole 3 mins it took for my manger to get there this old bitch is like "geez all i want is my 10%" and "sometimes i dont even like shopping here" so im like well im new, im not really familar wit this.....so this old bitch is goin on and im gettin heated, so my manger gets there and i tell her the problem and the whole time im explainin the problem i hear this old bitch in the back round like "yea well he didnt give me my 10%" she said that shit like WE DIDNT KNOW WHAT THE FUCKIN PROBLEM IS....some im sittin there gettin my wooo saaa on so i dont crucially injure this old bitch, and she still talkin so i back off and shit and let my manager handle it and she starts gettin smart with her, then she left after all that.....i wanted to smack her in the back of the head with a size 12 sketchers boot with the light up bubble in the heal and when i made contact i wanted it to light up.....damn old people piss me off
    test
  2. its meta4

its meta4 v-bucket

can someone summarize that in a sentence or less, cuz if thats 1000 words, its 998 too many.
    test
  3. [ Yung Truth ]

[ Yung Truth ] fuck u, pay me

lol @ the sketcher boot....i was makin fun of my niqqa the other day for rockin them shits to school...

wtf thats not even a long post kid, read...thats whats wrong with children these days...what are you, 9th grade ?....and already hating to read.
    test
  4. I wArFaRe I

I wArFaRe I Love 2 Hate

yea retail can be a bitch, i been in it for 4 years..get people like that all the time, i hate it when peeps think they know more than u 2, like u tell them something about a product and theyre like no thats not right, how fuck would they know better than someone whos trained on it
    test
  5. Dely

Dely In The Trap

lmao that nicca said make the shyt light up lmaoooooo
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.