whjy is anime so unoriginal?

Discussion in 'Movies, Entertainment & Various Music Genres' started by D. MonEy25, Jan 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. D. MonEy25

D. MonEy25 Gifted With The Words

It seems like every anime show is the same concept or same character design. And i dont get the deal with the dueling shows?
    test
  2. CuriousGeorge

CuriousGeorge New Member

I wouldn't go so far as to say it's unoriginal. Some I admit are copies and rips off of previous animes but most of them are actually well done and have a great story. I haven't seen anything like Princess Mononoke, GTO, or Fuli Kuli (all which are great.) You just gotta find the right kinds of anime to watch, which can be hard, but it's so worth it when you do.
    test
  3. Teqzi||a

Teqzi||a yellow-bellied coward

I dislike the asthetic philosophies that have taken hold in modern anime. Seemingly every anime thats released incorporates cgi in some capacity and features a very simplified art style and small colour palette. For me it just cant compare with the almost decadent art direction present in animes from the 80's to mid 90's
    test
  4. DSPiiZe Me

DSPiiZe Me New Member

its no so much that its unoriginal,its just easy to make compared relations between series and characters,but its definetely not as good as earlier anime from 80's-90's.ie the classics,fist of the northstar,ninja scroll(YYYYYEAAAAAAA),and my fav still AKIRA.the most original recent releases are princess mononoke,spirited away,and blue sky(phenomenal use of cgi and hand drawn art...)btw,theres nothing wrong with cgi,if its used sparingly and properly.
    test
  5. Pyro Tecknik

Pyro Tecknik Harbinger of DOOM

and what anime would that be?

i mean, do you actually watch any(and if so, which titles?), or are you just repeating what you heard someone else say again?
    test
  6. D. MonEy25

D. MonEy25 Gifted With The Words

^^ Dude do you follow me? Really? I mean cmon!
    test
  7. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

i like that perfect hair show on adult swim
    test
  8. Pyro Tecknik

Pyro Tecknik Harbinger of DOOM

of course i'm not following you, you paranoid twit.

and answer the fucking question.
    test
  9. Toucan_Sam1

Toucan_Sam1 aka 2can Shakur

^hahah

anyway,

there's some good hentai shit (and alot of disturbing ones) that will make your stomach churn and nerves perk the fuck up
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.