white women and Black men... and it comes down to the two?

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by SIZZLA, Jul 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. d-rell

d-rell New Member

I completely understand, it must be some kind of chemical incongruity or universal intervention.. b/c its mutual, I don't know hardly any black women that find white men sexually attractive (With the exception of Justin Timberlake for some reason). Nah, real talk. This is from a huge sampling population, I mean I'm sort of a social freak, I know alot black women. It's almost retarded, because they'll chase a down-n-out, tall-T/wife beater, scuffed-up Nike wearin' cat with nappy braids whose boxers are pulled up 5 inches above his belt over some clean cut custom Italian suit wearin' white man driving a BMW who keeps sended them "I want to get with you," text messages. Like, you got to be crazy mamah, yoke him for his funds, get your credit up and then go get the hood rich nikkha of your choice. I don't like poorly-shaped white women with "absolutely no back", you know what I'm saying, it's like their pelvic brim vacuumed all the meat out their behind.. yo thats just disguisting. I mean most white women don't have curves and back like sisters, but at least have somethin' back there baby. But look, if one of those pealed-booty no hipped white chics is hot in all the other areas and offers to pay-off my student loans.. you think we wouldn't be toastin' it for awhile? Sisters are loyal to fault yo..

~1~
    test
  2. d-rell

d-rell New Member

^
    I know, like Chyna 'the ninth wonder of the world'. Oh, wait a minute...

But Serena Williams is on the swoll-side, but then again Brigette Nelson is built like a washed-up practice squad linebacker.
    ~1~
    test
  3. SIZZLA

SIZZLA New Member

D, i feel you... i did the white woman thing for years... i was a real true life PIMP! for real, i flat backed all my hoes for doe. it did not matter to me, i needed the money... then, i got educated and moved on and God gave me not only one but two beautiful Black Goddesses to give my money to!

[​IMG]
    test
  4. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

mixed babies are on the rise. the revolution will not be televised, it will be uncicumsized...lol

don't get mad. black women don't find whiteboys sexually desirable as white women find black men. it's the exotic skin tones that get those white hefers clits trembling.

I love fucking the shit outta white bitches. I be shaft-style dickin them hoes. I love to hear those tears of joy, then make them leave.

winnner = Black ding-a-lings
    test
  5. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

you don't have to lie to yourself to believe the bullshit you speak.

most Black women are built like brickhouses. so I don't know what wafer black chicks you're seeing but your facts are fucked.

one reason I love to fuck white chicks is because they are easy-lays. it doesn't take much game to get them in bed at all. and once in bed they get buck wild licking toes, assholes and more. lovely shit.
    test
  6. SIZZLA

SIZZLA New Member

i got two (out of nine) myself!

[​IMG]
    test
  7. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

wtf @ that mole son.
    test
  8. Namor

Namor Prodigal Sun-god

^symolic of the 3rd eye-gives him insight
    test
  9. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

No, he has a fucking shit like mole on his forehead.
    test
  10. FlyChick

FlyChick New Member

Black men are pathetic when it comes to white chicks. I dont know what yall see in white girls anyways. most of them are ugly easy sluts and yet you have these black men bragging about fuckin them? at least brag about someone who deserves to be bragged about.
    test
  11. SIZZLA

SIZZLA New Member

lol
    test
  12. Scott+Free

Scott+Free Read me

Im not feelin' most a 'yall comments about black women...
    test
  13. Dex Luiz

Dex Luiz Guest

Who gives a fuck, faggot.
    test
  14. Scott+Free

Scott+Free Read me

Wow...
    test
  15. Tequila Jong-il

Tequila Jong-il SALAD TOSSER

This is why I got much love for sizzla and none for the other 'black power' homo's. He dont just talk it, he lives it.
    test
  16. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

löl

why do you care...

i dont even care if shes black or white...if she got ass.. tits and all that..fuck it...im white btw..and most women are whores regardless of race...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.