white women and Black men... and it comes down to the two?

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by SIZZLA, Jul 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dex Luiz

Dex Luiz Guest

It’s called novelty-seeking.
    test
  2. Seneca

Seneca edgeknowl

Man white people love asian girls! & they love them too! [/sarcasm
    test
  3. Namor

Namor Prodigal Sun-god

like saying n!gga when you're a pale-ass white boy?[funny]
    test
  4. Seneca

Seneca edgeknowl

Hey fair is fair man White people invented the word first, you mother fuckers are style biters... DEAL WITH IT. [chicken]
    test
  5. Namor

Namor Prodigal Sun-god

wrong again:

see, whites invented nig-ger: a term to reduce our humanity & justify there treatmnet of those that are "less than human"

Blacks reclaimed the word nig-ger transforming it into nig-ga: a term used by some blacks as a means to recognise the brother hood we share via racial oppresion in this wilderness we call the Americas.

so yes-YOU white fucks are indeed the style bitters:

trying that projection shit on me huh?

elementry psychology at its worst...

I wasn't even talking about the white mans habit of stealing the accomplishments of other cultures to be passed off as there own.

You tried to project that trait onto blacks just now, when whites are the ones guilty of that behavior historicly

tsk-tsk

thanks for bringing that up
    test
  6. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

^lol

whoa @ bein' style biters
    test
  7. Seneca

Seneca edgeknowl

ROFL

I didn't expect to lay out an ebonic philosophy on me, but it's great that it happened.
    test
  8. Seneca

Seneca edgeknowl

Really, my tendacy is to say black people are drowning in self hate, it's unforunate that I don't think most of you have the balls to admit it...

oh & for the record, I don't think nor have I ever said anything on here to say white people are better than any race what so ever... I hate many more white people than any other race... but it's probably cause I'm white... oh shit did I say that out loud? bwahaha
    test
  9. Namor

Namor Prodigal Sun-god

dude-you can't even refute my intial reading of you.

The projection aspect of it

you just claimed that black people are victims of self hate(which correlates to the desired effeect of the seasoning process duing the intial stages of slavery;why many light skinned blacks feel superior to dark skinned blacks even today) then you openly admit that you are white & hate more whites than anything...

I'm dark as shit, & I genuinely love who I am

ps-most people have trouble accepting/loving themselves whether they are black, white, mexican etc...

thats where racism comes in

its a mask for being insecure in your self-blaming others for your short comings....
    test
  10. Seneca

Seneca edgeknowl

That's because especially on here, I don't think at all in terms of races, only when people make ignorant comments on races do I react... because that makes me angry coming from a past of self hate... as it should a lot of black males who allow their friends to perpetually inflict stupid shit like N word among each other...

Of course I hate white people, I hate all of you (meaning all races so don't start that shit) respectively.

I'm proud of you for loving who you are, I really am. Now try loving each other. :)

oh & I'm not refuting or engaging into N-word debates because it's so menial these days it's retarded, I don't want to have a conversation I have already had a million times just in different words, it all goes back to my misanthropy... :) But I do as a human being want to see people better themselves & get along, so while I may try to point your attention in certain directions, I keep myself at a distance cause I am aware of what people are capable of. This is why half of you kids are on the internet this very moment.
    test
  11. Namor

Namor Prodigal Sun-god

Well-I know now that this "we are the world" shit is just wishful thinking.

Disease & disaster are parts of life.

So is racism, conflict & pain...

one could choose to ignore it, but Id rather shine light on it 1st, as that forces people to acknowledge it

then adress it

as opposed to denying it in the 1st place...

that what usually creates arguments

one side not recognising the validity of the stances of the other

I'm not racist, but I am aware of the subtlies of racism, how it affects me & I do know how to handle it

I combat those who would defend there racist view points

many on this very site...
    test
  12. Namor

Namor Prodigal Sun-god

dude-you are all over the map

you hate everyone, then you're trying to tell me to love evryone

can I get a WTF?

I always consider the source

maybe thats why you frequent the net

I am a visibly intimidating force in real life-and most would never imagine I harbor these views.

Most people don't give me shit, unless they think they know me...

people are capable of much, but I have come to learn that the average person is laddened with fear about something....

hard to grow when one is always avoiding what they fear.....
    test
  13. Seneca

Seneca edgeknowl

Yeah man, I know I'm all over the map, it's a bad habit...

I tend to see everything & it forces me to hit on a ton of topics at once when finally confronted on something cause I don't lecture people I wait til they show their ignorance then strike back, so I have shit loads of buildup til it happens ahaha.

I mean shit man, look at all the obvious racist shit in this thread, this is where we are at these days?

We come from a time of extreme racism & all we did is learn how to segregate better, it makes me sick & the fact that the majority are stronger than ever by making their hatred apparent in real life.... but also look at the hip hop message boards they are like social gangs, it's fucking pathetic, I only come on here to mock, talk about hip hop (my first love) & occasionally getting into bickering matches like this.

Maybe that save the world shit is dead - Saigon

But it's what we fucking need right now & you ain't shit if you can't embrace it.

Let me go over the map again...

Let's let Bush get a 3rd term, fuck it, we can't get along anyway so let's see what subdivision can fuck the rest of us. haha

I may sound all over the map man, & sometimes I may be, but it all correlates if you think about it long enough.
    test
  14. Seneca

Seneca edgeknowl

Really it ain't, this is probably the only place I can speak my mind without getting into a fist fight perhaps, that's why I like the net, you can speak your mind without someone else deciding when it's time for you to be quiet. haha

Ignorance is breeding man, the self hatred fuel is boiling in so many people these days...

Guys are using that pimp shit as a way of maintaining relationships, don't call me insecure... haha woman doing it too... yet nobody ever mentions the shit, mother fuckers like to look the other way these days, that's why I am misanthropic.
    test
  15. d-rell

d-rell New Member

^
    Almost not worth confuting.. considering the fact that in America there are almost no purely African peoples.. 1/32 drop rule helps define half white/half black peoples as part of the "black" population.. but anyway

We're talking about beautiful women. I went to a prestigious southern catholic school for a few years, like 98% white. And I went to a very common public school for a few years, like 98% black. I not sure how it evolved but White females have a sex drive as strong as their experimental nature. Paradoxically, sisters (i.e. black women) are just as sexual, but more conservative. Sisters by nature are less experimental.. Ex. the movement of black women giving head didn't really jump off until the mid-90's. Meanwhile white women evolve to attempting and mastering all those other types of freaky things and hard drugs "way" sooner. I'm just in my early 20's, but I've got a list of old school stories from others going all the way back to pre-WW II on these white freaks.

Since sisters by nature are less than willing to experiment brothers have had to be more aggressive and pursuasive in getting black women to be more confortable and secure with sexual experimentation.. its worked. Sisters are "generally" willing to have sex after the first date now, they are willing to leave the club and sleep with a perfect stranger, and they're willing to give oral; but only if they can relate your emotional qualities of attraction to the emotional qualities of attraction that that they feel safe and secure experimenting with. In addition to the fact that most white men are emotionally absent (i.e. ain't got no soul -- with the exception of maybe Timberlake), they are so accustomed to the ease at which white women experiment that they don't even know how to approach a sister. It's not that they don't want "beautiful" sisters.. its just that they can't get em' in most cases.

Sisters, at least the beautiful ones that don't have HIV, are likely not going to very responsive to a "Hey, I have a nice car. Do you want to go out? Have some beers, make-out and have sex?" Brothers have historically been held to a much higher standard as far as romantic interactions, therefore we've been trained to be more aggressive and pursuasive. Sisters are also more unforgiving.. meaning they will air your business out if your sex game isn't up to par. That, along with nature, has made us better in bed I'm assuming. It's ashame how often we betray our women, afterall they're the ones responsible for our worldwide appeal, but it's even more of ashame watching these pathetic white men in action, and there lil' desparate housewives sneaking sneaking to creep with nikkhaz and ••••s in their guess-houses and time-shares.. Please, don't let me tell it...

Oh and by the way in general, latin chics and sisters are the best lovers, because they're so emotional with it.. so if you haven't had either you're not really living life at its climax.

~1~
    test
  16. BARACKO BOMBER

BARACKO BOMBER New Member

This may be hard for you to believe, but I genuinely don't find most black women to be sexually attractive, and most white men I know feel the same. You could argue that it's because I'm racist or because "I have no soul," that's fine. I have had one single black girlfriend in my life, but she was more of an exception to the rule. Most of them I have no interest in.

The token black girls white apologists generally use to refute this are Alicia Keys, Halle Barry, etc. That's why I brought up the half white/half black thing. Really it was more of a joke than anything else.
    test
  17. Dex Luiz

Dex Luiz Guest

Some of them black brauds be built like men.

On the reals.
    test
  18. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

test
  19. FlyChick

FlyChick New Member

yes many of them are. they have believed the white mans lies about them.
    test
  20. Tequila Jong-il

Tequila Jong-il SALAD TOSSER

Black women's hands are fucking horrible. They got that foot texture
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.