white women and Black men... and it comes down to the two?

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by SIZZLA, Jul 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SIZZLA

SIZZLA New Member

enteresting as hell! when its time for a creep move, some quick but very good dick on the low low, white women treasure their Black Mandingo! his worth is right up there with BMW and Coach! and even though it was indeed, this same Black man who took all the lashes as he stuck his already sore neak into the afairs of not only his own Black woman, O'no (but all women), as it was not in his Cosmology or world-view to leave another human being in sufferage... so, Douglas teamed up with the leading female minds of his time, and together, they formed the first movement ever that addressed the needs of women in a world ruled by white men. what? people done forgot? unlike the so called negro who resisted against his position as a slaved from the first second it made itself known, it would take such resistance to awaken the Spirit of freedom and liberation in the woman of this same european who had been victimized as women for as far back as they themselves could in fact recall noticing that there were two seperate Species of human beings... who knows, if Blacks and whites had never encountered one another under the aformentioned circumstances, white women much like the woman of the Arab nations, would not have ever known the freedoms that she enjoys as well as takes for granted daily! affirmative action i must remind all, has helped more white women, then Black women, then white men via white women than Black men... and this is the thanks we get? CLINTON and CLINTON SUPPORTERS? god bless you each and everyone....
    test
  2. Tequila Jong-il

Tequila Jong-il SALAD TOSSER

Nah. Europe didnt have any black population to speak of and the suffragette movement prevailed there.
    test
  3. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

So true.

So true in fact, that white women will swear on their graves to keep it quiet so the black man can always have access to the white ass.

I had a white boy(we cool) tell me out of his own mouth that, if their wives/girlfriends cheat on them, they would much rather they cheat with another white boy or mexican before a black man because they consider the black man "dirty" and once they have been fucked by one of us, they are worthless in their eyes and killing them is not out of the question.

This is why white women try to look away when they see a black man that they wouldn't mind fucking on the low. they are only human and as a human they get horny too and want to get some more dick just like a guy wants more pussy.

I've fucked countless white babes and enjoyed hammering each one and still fuck a couple of them to this day, but we keep it on the low.

fuck the white man, I'm gonna get that white pussy. it's all pussy to me.
    test
  4. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

fuck the man with the pale face/
    coz he fuck at a snail's pace/
    - ice cube ...

[turn] ....
    test
  5. Namor

Namor Prodigal Sun-god

[funny] yall got jokes
    test
  6. u!h^j23kD8*kL

u!h^j23kD8*kL New Member

test
  7. CharmSmoker

CharmSmoker Illest RM Poster

lol @ this thread so true though
    test
  8. d-rell

d-rell New Member

This is true.. and I think Negrodaumus predicted it. By 2020, 55% of white females will have sexually experimented with a black (African or African-American) male at least once. As opposed to only 5% of black women sexually experimenting with white men (Yes, brothers we are more desirable and wanted as you likely already knew.. this is just statistical confirmation). Even though blacks only make up roughly 12% of the U.S. population.. with all of the Western aid, and disciplinary intelligence, the Continental African is expected to indulge in an influx of economic and social power. The African middle class is already on the rise, and the white girls are waiting and horny. Yet, with all this interracial sex, miscegenation percentages are predicted to remain steady and constant. However there will be more mixed babies, as unsatified white girls across the globe increasingly experiment with a variety of races giving a new meaning to the term globalization. There promiscious charitable deeds and insatiable sex drive will help to dramatically cut down racism and promote family unity.. not to mention completely dispel the theory of white superiority in the succeeding generations.

~1~
    test
  9. megatrif'l

megatrif'l New Member

FUCKIN YUMMY
    test
  10. Namor

Namor Prodigal Sun-god

she should be bent over

-with the chicken facing the other way
    test
  11. BARACKO BOMBER

BARACKO BOMBER New Member

This is statistical confirmation that black women are generally ugly and undesirable not only to white men but increasingly to black men as well. It's a well known fact that black men lust over that white pussy, and with good reason, however you rarely see white men creaming their pants over some hood rat named Shaniqua. Most of the best examples of beautiful black women are mixed with another race. So I am in favor of blacks seducing white women if it will make your children more attractive.

As for black men 's lust for white women and how they tie that ino sticking it to the white man, my guess is it's too shameful to just admit the superiority of white females. Fact is, we don't care as much as you think we do. Unless the girl is our daughter/sister/girlfriend we could care less who she dates, because we aren't so butthurt over centuries of pwnage that we have to obsess about what 'the black man' does. On the flip side african americans get pleasure out of anything they think might hurt a white man some how some where, because of their extreme inferiority complex.

So what you have left is a group of people who systematically "act out" similar to a child who is deprived of parental attention. Lord knows why, maybe they think that if the can sleep with a white woman we will finally respect them as equals. However, respect is something you have to earn.
    test
  12. Namor

Namor Prodigal Sun-god

He dosen't care-yet the length of the post says otherwise...

not caring=apathy

apathy results in taking no action

many times-pussy IS EARNED lol
    test
  13. BARACKO BOMBER

I don't care if you sleep with random white women.

I do care that you are under the false impression that you've just achieved some kind of win against the white man in this imaginary race war you're participating in.

If there really is some contest, you guys aren't winning. I'd consider a new game plan.
    test
  14. Namor

Namor Prodigal Sun-god

one way or the other-you care...

I could give a fuck what anyone thinks

I only care when shit gets institutionalised & forced upon me,
    whether it be overt or subtle...
    test
  15. BARACKO BOMBER

Well frankly I find it somewhat creepy that when considering who to fuck the thought of making me and other white men mad would even cross one's mind. It's something a jealous ex-girlfriend would do, I usually wouldn't expect such obsessive traits from another man.
    test
  16. Seneca

Seneca edgeknowl

test
  17. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

lol

quality thread
    test
  18. Dex Luiz

Dex Luiz Guest

You have to be the most socially awkward, confidence-lacking lame in the world not to be able to effortlessly bag a white girl.

Regardless of race.
    test
  19. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

lmao true story
    test
  20. Namor

Namor Prodigal Sun-god

but white girls THROW the pussy @ n!ggaz-thats the difference

Guess you have to be a REAL n!gga to experience that

not one in name only....
    test