White Slavery: The Slaves That Time Forgot

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Dex Lewis, May 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joro

Joro New Member

No ... I shouldn't laugh. I just spent some time looking hard at myself in the mirror. And I realized you're right.

Black people are simple primates, immediate and hyper-sexual, suitable only for jungles and ghettos.

Just this minute I've begun to accept that our most significant contribution to the world is the bongo drum.
    test
  2. Noncentz

Noncentz Sieg Heil, M'fer!

The Roman Empires slave were almost 80% Nordic white. Nordic whites according to the Romans were the most inferior and beast like race and Rome had a LOT of slaves.

Also the slave boats to the United States also had white people chained.

White people were never taught most of this for the sole fact that their masters wanted them to build up the industrial era and for that you need to give them a small illusion of freedom.

The British slated the Irish race for extermination, same with the Native Americans. (They would never adapt to a moneyed system according to John Stuart Mills and HG Wells we wrote it and added a few more races.)

In Europe only those with Aristocratic backgrounds had rights - the rest of the population was peasantry with no rights whatsoever -- and they called the Peasants the Villains, that's where the world comes from. (So I guess all of us multicolored pesants today are still the super villains.)

That old British saying "Know your place" was serious fucking business.

Now that they are done with the West they no longer have to keep a charade going and the whites are getting the point.

I mean remember when police brutality was pretty much on minorities? Well now it's changed -- It's mostly tasers on whites.

Everything they tested on blacks pretty much - even the illegitimate births are as high amongst whites as they are amongst blacks, same with divorces and abortions etc.

Homelessness is rising faster in Whites then in any other group as well.

"Know your place"
    test
  3. x - calli

x - calli Guest

true indeed. the fact that words like "peasant" or "peon" still retain their degrading meaning in the present day shows how deep the social class divisions went. and words like noble and royal still retain their positive meaning. people in hiphop brag about being the "king" a very long time after kings reigned in europe. the old culture has been etched into our minds, even at the distance of several generations. its similar to how the ideas of the church are etched into our consciousness to this day - consider that most people in the ancient world were polytheists, and that the majority of people now assume belief in a judeo-christian god. also, everyone understands what heaven/hell/angels/devils is about.
    test
  4. FactUnderground

FactUnderground Eff You

yeah, because Africans didn't sell other Africans.
    test
  5. Bar nigga

Bar nigga 314 STL Ancient of daze..

man what the fuck does that have to do with ENSLAVING your own kind???

you devils are very manipulative.....very.,..

now go play in traffic you fuckin fag
    test
  6. Dex Lewis

Dex Lewis Guest

Africans were enslaving their own long before the appearance of Europeans.

Granted, they were less brutal in their treatment.
    test
  7. Bar nigga

well holy fuck that reply was quicker than expected...

hows the internet addiction? still on active i see.....
    test
  8. Bar nigga

bwhahahhahahahahhahah
    h

peace bitches im out dont forget to wash your twats and ya mouth ladies
    test
  9. Dex Lewis

Dex Lewis Guest

Leaving...already?

I understand your fear of being crushed by me for the umpteenth time.
    test
  10. Dex Lewis

Dex Lewis Guest

Come on...

Respond.

We know your adolescent egotism will get the better of you.
    test
  11. Joro

Joro New Member

"adolescent egotism" ....had to look that one up......now I know just how "egotism" is distinct from "egoism" .....

I want to work for you Dex Luis. You once said you can enslave me easily. Well I'm putting myself at your feet.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.