White Slavery: The Slaves That Time Forgot

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Dex Lewis, May 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bar nigga

Bar nigga 314 STL Ancient of daze..

i promise you white folks invented homosexuality
    test
  2. Lil Dead

Lil Dead Arizona Steel

wow,hahaha,after reading the last two pages i pretty much forgot what the topic was even about. I just see a bunch of cock-fights...HAHA.... just kidding.Penis this,homo that.Dick dick dick.... weiner!!!! Seriously,White Slavery... i really had something witty to say but completly forgot now....
    test
  3. Lil Dead

Lil Dead Arizona Steel

I dont really think so.Im not gonna go as far as to say Black folks invented homosexuality,but if Black people were the first actual race of people on earth in Biblical times.Then why would the Bible blatenly speak against homosexuality? Just a thought... I dont really care who invented homosexuality,as far as this thread has gone the last couple of pages ARE homosexual....hahaha....very entertaining watching a couple of people fight about dicks and homos.
    test
  4. Joro

Joro New Member

*edit.....will repost in a few minutes
    test
  5. Joro

Joro New Member

Congratulations on being an enlightened white man who acknowledges that black people were on the earth long before white people were. And again, you're correct, the original Jews were black. But let's be clear, white people WERE on Earth in Biblical times. Now let's see...

The very first warnings against homosexuality in the Bible are found in the story of Lot (written in the Book of Genesis.) Lot migrated to the city of SODOM Lot was Abraham's nephew, and since Abraham was the Founding Father of the Jews, it's safe to assume Lot was also a Jew, and therefore black.

The story of the first gays in the Bible, which result in God making rules against being gay, goes like this: Lot moves to Sodom. The men of Sodom are gay. Lot is rescued from Sodom. Sodom is destroyed by God. (Soon after in Exodus God reveals Laws to mankind forbidding homosexuality)

Your argument is, "the Jews were black, and God gave anti-homo laws to the Jews, therefore...."

BUT HOLD UP!!....Sodom was not a Jewish city.

Lot was living there, but he wasn't one of them (every man in the city of Sodom, except for Lot, was gay, according to the Bible). The men of Sodom call Lot an "alien", a foreigner, while threatening him, saying to Lot that he's not from Sodom so he's got no right to judge how they live. (Genesis 19:9)

So there were no gay Jews in the Bible when homosexuality is first mentioned. God destroys the city of Sodom and the next time homosexuality is mentioned in the Bible it's God who is talking, forbidding homosexuality.

Why would God forbid homosexuality if there were no homosexual Jews? The answer is in the story... (in the following passage God is talking to the angels in heaven about why he's destroying Sodom):

(Genesis 18:17-19)Then the LORD said, "Shall I hide from Abraham what I am about to do? [that is, destroy Sodom] Abraham will surely become a great and powerful nation, and all nations on earth will be blessed through him. For I have chosen him, so that he will direct his children and his household after him to keep the way of the LORD by doing what is right and just, so that the LORD will bring about for Abraham what he has promised him."

So, according to the Bible, God chose Abraham's nation, the Jews, to bless the rest of the nations of the earth. But God demands that they demonstrate to the other nations what is right. Rather than have the Jews, who are only human, come into contact with other humans who practice homosexuality freely and plausibly become influenced by their homosexual ways, God tells the Jews point blank: homosexuality is WRONG, DON'T DO IT.

So there it is. You can't use the Bible to prove blacks were the first homosexuals.
    test
  6. Lil Dead

Lil Dead Arizona Steel

^ Just to clarifye,i wasnt trying to say that the Bible prove blacks were the first homosexuals.But theres no proof proving that whites were either. Just to throw it out there,my families Jewish,lol.I know were your getting at with this ^. Just because Im of caucasian decent does not make me ignorant,evil or devilish. And for anyone to judge someone based soley on skin color is not only ridiculous,its honestly just sad. So yea,wasnt saying the first homo was black NOR white.Just saying,what proof is there that dude was a white guy? For all we know he could have been Asian or some other race. *shrugs*
    test
  7. Joro

Joro New Member

What proof is there? Deductions can be made by observing cultural differences.

I feel safe labeling this sort of reasoning with a scientific term: cultural-anthropology.

In which cultures of the world is homosexuality "tolerated", or even "accepted"? In European cultures (and cultures of European-descent, like America).... White cultures.

In Africa, throughout the whole of Africa, black people hate homosexuality. Even black people here in North America generally hate homosexuality. (Studies by white American scientists have shown that African-Americans are far less tolerant of homosexuality than other races, and they've been labeled "homophobic" - and that term suggests American blacks are afraid. But I think it's just a case of whites seeing nothing wrong with homosexuality and trying to explain away the moral judgments blacks make.) And what about blacks in the Caribbean, where I'm from? Well, popular musicians of the region are an indication of the culture and they commonly make songs calling for the righteous killing of homosexuals.

So ... white countries all over the world, in general, see nothing wrong with homosexuality and try to accept it.

And ... Black people all over the world, even those who have lived in white countries for generations, hate homosexuality.

If you were to make a guess as to which race homosexuality originated from, black or white, which would it be?
    test
  8. Joro

Joro New Member

Anyway you wanna guess.....the fact remains:

You will never ever see a "Gay-Pride Parade" in a black country.
    test
  9. Lil Dead

Lil Dead Arizona Steel

^I can agree with that.But its not scientific.There is no scientific or exact proof on who was the first homosexual human being so its ridiculous to say "i promise you white folks invented homosexuality"....thats all i was getting at.Its neither "yay or nay","here nor there".Theres no proof.

And I know or have seen plenty of Black,Hispanic and Asian homosexuals.Doesnt bother me any,but they ARE there.I really think,at least in America,it varies depending where you live.I live in Tucson,AZ.Its pretty diverse here.Race,religion and sexual orientation.Im guessing no where near San Fransisco(the "gay capital") but its really been diverse the last 5 or so years.We still have plenty of negative shit.Drive bys,home invasions,child molesters,people killing other people because their gay.Shit that happens in every city.So all in all,i personally believe depending where you live differs the ammount of diversity.And i personally dont care who the first homosexual human being ever was.Its pointless,but its idiotic and ridiculous to come out and say "i promise you white folks invented homosexuality". pZ!
    test
  10. Lil Dead

Lil Dead Arizona Steel

oh and on one other note,in America the south is horrible on all fields of diversity.Race,religion and especially sexual orientation.Always has been,and probably always will be.
    test
  11. Dex Lewis

Dex Lewis Guest

Why don't black americans blame arabs for slavery?
    test
  12. Bar nigga

lol @ this internet shit being your life

you get no pussy whatsoever

u greasy wop bastid
    test
  13. Bar nigga

genius
    test
  14. Dex Lewis

Dex Lewis Guest

WHy don't blacks get at arabs for slavery?

Black slavery under arabs went for far longer and at least whites didn't kill you most of you off.
    test
  15. Joro

Joro New Member

whites did kill a lot of Blacks. Only the strongest of the strong survived. Google some stats on how many were put on boats and how many actually made it across the Atlantic and lived more than a year in the Americas.

Dex Lewis you're making a dumb point...not unexpected from you. If America were an Arab country and blacks spoke arabic ... in short, if arab oppression were relevant today....than blacks would be concerned with it.

On another note, a white girl has made herself available to me for booty calls. She's nothing special .... pussy is pussy ...thing is, I'll have to wear a condom - I HATE THOSE. No telling how many niggaz this white bitch is fuckin. Damn I'd hate to be a white man with that always in the back of my mind...no wonder white women have been oppressed for so long.
    test
  16. Dex Lewis

Dex Lewis Guest

oooh nooo

Please don't take another most likely disgusting, shameless degenerate white girl off of our hands

can't

breathe

so much

envy
    test
  17. Joro

Joro New Member

Shameless and degenerate? Cuz she likes black dick? If you took a survey other women would say she's a woman of good taste.

Even your Princess Diana got herself a colored man. (He was brown...I suspect a black man would have been TOO scandalous - they would've killed her a lot quicker. Princess Di musta figured she had at least a chance with a brown man) ...
    test
  18. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

so i see Joro is still a fuckin moron
    test
  19. Dex Lewis

Dex Lewis Guest

iah, I find that most white girls who go for that sort of thing are nine times out of ten undesirable and laden with self-esteem issues.

They can't take the complexity of a white man.

They need that overly right-brain emotionality of a black man.
    test
  20. Joro

Joro New Member

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.