White Slavery: The Slaves That Time Forgot

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Dex Lewis, May 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joro

Joro New Member

^^^Tila Tequila loses for so obviously being obsessed with black dick.
    test
  2. Dex Lewis

Dex Lewis Guest

Just like the old days.

Teq sonning BEEF aka Joro.
    test
  3. Joro

Joro New Member

Teq is "sonning" me? What could he teach me, a black man, about black dick?

Yeah Dex, you're right. He's obsessed with black cock. He thinks more about my dick than I do.
    test
  4. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

teq shut joro down
    test
  5. Joro

Joro New Member

^^^If that were true, wouldn't yours and Dex's cheer-leading for Teq be redundant?

No, the truth is you all are embarrassed for Teq, and for yourselves, as I exposed your collective number one obsession and fear.

But I know you're comfortable with pom-poms and skirts. "Go Teq, GO!" ...damn.
    test
  6. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

test
  7. Namor

Namor Prodigal Sun-god

Teq-the black cock expert?

thats what you wanna be known for?

:screwy:
    test
  8. Tequila Jong-il

Tequila Jong-il SALAD TOSSER

No, I am obsessed with the scientific method, and it's objective: truth. It just so happens that in applying the scientific method we find the truth to be that blacks are fragile cocked in the extreme.
    test
  9. Brahman

Brahman Mel Van Peebles

teq, the study you posted was from kingston, jamaica

are you not aware that this is the sprint capital of the world?

women over there have a higher concentration of fast-twitch muscle bulk in their thighs and glutes, so the breakages are a result of partner strength... not penis weakness

if an equal sample size of whites and asians had had sex with those same women there would be a much higher rate of breakage
    test
  10. Dex Lewis

Dex Lewis Guest

Smart dumb niggas, man.
    test
  11. Namor

Namor Prodigal Sun-god

stupid wop-tard
    test
  12. SIZZLA

SIZZLA New Member

see, here we go again... white cats always end up right where we always leave off at, on the Black mans dick. why? i mean damn, a womans pussy is only six or seven inches deep anyways! all she needs is about five to get off! so why are white cats so messed up ova our dicks? first, they create a lame reason as to why we have bigger ones then, they say that they were wrong about the dicks being bigger, but we are still right about you guys being animals. :screwy: you dont see asians crying! maybe because asian women pussies are about four to five inches deep... white women jus like big dicks :)), das all. listen, dont worry, you madd mothafuckaz found a way to grow hair, you will soon have dicks too... jus remember, dont let yo women go to Kingston, they will learn how to break you off somethin fo sho! lol
    test
  13. Tequila Jong-il

Tequila Jong-il SALAD TOSSER

An absolutely risible example of special pleading. Even if it were true that Caribbean women's muscles had a greater proportion of fast twitch fibers it would be irrelevant. The ratio of fast to slow to twitch fibers has an important impact on the amount and speed of contractions possible in a given time, it has little effect on the strength of contractions.

Honestly, how pathetic. "No, massa, it not that are penis be weak but that our women's loins be mighty". So your genitals go up against a womens gentials and it was the women's which emerged victorious? this is really your defence!? I have heard the claim from women that men are prone to think with their penis, and given how weak and feeble your argument is i'm inclined to view this as a case of just that

Go watch the hanzo the razor trilogy for some useful tips on how to toughen up your poor little member.
    test
  14. Brahman

Brahman Mel Van Peebles

caribbean women ride the dick more zestfully... it's as simple as that

until you get the same number of white and asian men to experience sex with the kingston kegel kweens, you have no grounds for comparison

your only hope would be to speculatively argue that the shorter dicks of whites and asians allow less room for the caribbean women to summon up their up-and-down rhythmic ferocity
    test
  15. Dex Lewis

Dex Lewis Guest

So blacks have no sympathetic words for these poor white slaves doomed to have the unspeakable horrors of their experiences kept out of school textbooks?

Disgusting. Childish, morally preening cunts.

I will remember this the next time SIZZLA and the rest of you whine and try to force empathy out of others for your 400 years of easy labor and fun under the sun.
    test
  16. B. Fury

B. Fury Active Member

This thread reminds me of that one Richard Pryor skit from back in the day. Pryor goes on to elaborate on how white men's curiousity makes them constantly inquire about Black men's penises - "You Black guys sure got big ones don't 'cha"?

Pryor pulls the zipper down on his pants and says, "We sure do. Wanna see?" lol

Some of y'all probably young and wouldn't know anything about that though.
    test
  17. Joro

Joro New Member

hahahahhahahahha! ....Brahman, be honest, were you TRYING to be funny here? LOL....sounding scientific n shit....
    test
  18. Joro

Joro New Member

Hey kid, I already showed my argument for why the article is made-up bullshit. You conveniently ignored it.

This last post proves your real motive for posting the article: to show that racism doesn't exist, and if it DOES exist, it's blacks who are partial to racial prejudice.

Nice try. Making up history to justify your racism. You whites may not be devils, but you undeniably act like the devil.
    test
  19. Joro

Joro New Member

Richard Pryor touched on something that has always and will always preoccupy the white man.

This thread proves that Pryor's genius is undiminished by time. The man is hilarious.
    test
  20. Bar nigga

Bar nigga 314 STL Ancient of daze..

LOL

white folks LOST
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.