White Slavery: The Slaves That Time Forgot

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Dex Lewis, May 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joro

Joro New Member

Sizza...I know whites enslaved whites....but this particular article about alleged Irish slavery is bullshit.

Teq: "Slavery" in 20th century Africa is a different animal from the Trans-Atlantic slave trade. Don't try to take one sentence from a whole book and take it out of context to prove your transparently ridiculous point that Africans prefer slavery to whites over being free in their homeland.
    test
  2. SIZZLA

SIZZLA New Member

crackaz gone be crackaz bruh. they have no choice in the matter/in life. in fact, its quite sad. they will also insist that Blacks needed for whites to come along before they would desire to be free in the first place. aint that bout a bitch? as if white abolituionist created the movement to free Blacks from bondage. these cats jus crazy and have an obsession wit Black folk and their business... :screwy:
    test
  3. Joro

Joro New Member

Yea....obsessing over our dicks n shit. Their anxiety is that fucking basic.

"Blacks have weak penises".....haha

You know, I have my issues with God, but I gotta be thankful he didn't make me white.
    test
  4. Dex Lewis

Dex Lewis Guest

Fuck off. You have all grown tiresome.
    test
  5. Tequila Jong-il

Tequila Jong-il SALAD TOSSER

Please, if I was going to obsess about a race's penis why on god's earth would I choose blacks given how feeble I have shown their genitalia to be?

Go beat off to some cellulite ridden wench. But, careful, not too vigorous now my dainty dicked friend.
    test
  6. Joro

Joro New Member

Tequila - Where's your research on the Asian penis? And the Indian penis? Or the white penis? Any data on the native American penis to compare your study of the black penis to?

hahahhahah

LOL@"cellulite ridden wench"....and even whiteboys nowadays love a fat ass. To bad you're the type of whiteboy who doesn't have the equipment to get up in one.
    test
  7. Dex Lewis

Dex Lewis Guest

[funny]..
    test
  8. Tequila Jong-il

Why are you so interested in the dicks of the world? are you some kind of fucking homo?

Suck my incredibly strong white cock you fucking homo
    test
  9. Joro

Joro New Member

Am I the one interested in dick?

Am I the one doing research on dick?

You're the one who researched black dick to prove your thesis on black dick.

I was just wondering if your thesis and your research was scientifically valid - ergo, if the black penis is "weak", as you've claimed to prove, then do you have the supporting data?

Becuz "weak" is a relative term. If the black dick is "weak", as you say you proved, then it is "weak" where others are "strong." You should have data on other penises to prove your thesis.

But, most likely, you did away with science because you aren't interested in being scientific.

You are only interested in expressing your obsession with black cock.
    test
  10. identity-X

identity-X No Talent Assclown

My oppression was worse than yours.
    No MY oppression was worse than YOURS!
    No MINE!
    MINE!!
    test
  11. Dex Lewis

Dex Lewis Guest

Ugh.

You're back.
    test
  12. Dex Lewis

Dex Lewis Guest

It just got real white and guilt-obsessed up in this bitch.
    test
  13. Bar nigga

Bar nigga 314 STL Ancient of daze..

lol
    test
  14. Tequila Jong-il

WOW. Dick must exit your mouth almost as often as it enters it.
    test
  15. Joro

Joro New Member

..."almost as often"....? You're trying to be smart, but that makes no sense.

Keep playing dumb. Actin like, "Oh, he wrote 'penis' or 'dick' at least eight times in one post, he's such a homo!" .....

Keep trying to divert attention away from the point of the post. Which is, restated:

"...you did away with science because you aren't interested in being scientific. You are only interested in expressing your obsession with black cock."
    test
  16. Tequila Jong-il

You sound really upset about something. Probably because you have such a weak cock [funny]
    test
  17. Joro

Joro New Member

^^^It's funny how I pounded that facade of intelligence out of you.

Now you're reduced to making weak schoolyard comebacks that have nothing to do with the charges being levied against you.

You lose.
    test
  18. Tequila Jong-il

I have no knowledge of a spate of penis breakages in any race other than blacks. The evidence is indisputable. Now get your ass out of here and take your sub-asian cock with you.
    test
  19. Bar nigga

Bar nigga 314 STL Ancient of daze..

wtf nigga

spate of p3nis breakages? sub asian c0ck?

damn teq u really are a fag for real huh bruh?

u prolly aint had pussy since pussy had you...
    test
  20. Joro

Joro New Member

You "have no knowledge".....but have you done research on penises of other races?

Or is it that you only find the black cock of interest to yourself.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.