White Shark Breech

Discussion in 'Lipstick Gallery' started by BeEgEe, Aug 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BeEgEe

BeEgEe El Warm Shot

test
  2. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

DAMN! that shit gives me chills jut watching it fuck! that shark is huge and vicious peep the air it gets lol.

thats why i dont like the damn ocean one of those mufuckas will snatch you up.
    test
  3. BeEgEe

BeEgEe El Warm Shot

that sharks gotta be at least 10 feet in the air.

that shit is a little bigger than half a school bus.
    test
  4. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

fuck

that shit must come under you like a missle...

imagine that sneak attack and they are quiet as fuck you dont know its coming till a few seconds before he snatches you up from under.

man i still think jaws is one of the scariest movies...only because water is not a mans territory and we are vulnerable.

shit what about those killer whales orcas?

shits are scary too.
    test
  5. Plekz

Plekz Guest

I acutally watched this special, well not this one but the one they had on Discovery Channel during Shark Week has the same footage... The sharks actually reach 30 mph before the strike... That was also a fake seal as well... They had two of them to entice the sharks and since they don't try to dodge the attack, made it more possible to get them to attack vertically... They did however have footage of one seal on there actually dodge a shark completely and make it hit a boat head on, which was pretty hilarious although I'm sure it scared the fuck out of the guys on the boat, seeing a shark damn near leap in your hull... Anyhow, yeah, that is still amazing footage...
    test
  6. J o o k

J o o k Guest

that was a whale for all you marine biology majors
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.