White Rappers, feeling comfy?

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by SKY, Jun 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hades

Hades Product of the 80's

the white quaterback will always win the superbowl though.
    test
  2. Fantom

Fantom :ihadadream:

but he'll stil make less money...

[dunno]
    test
  3. Dex P. LaMorte

Dex P. LaMorte New Member

she was getting banged by a bunch of brooklyn dudes before she recorded that stupid shit.

true story.
    test
  4. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

Hahahahahahahaha
    test
  5. Serge dot T

Serge dot T Guest

A black man invented rock n' roll.
    test
  6. Tha Talent

Tha Talent , Tha Master.

first of all, hip hop did not come from punk music...it came from soul and funk, and from looping the breakbeats found in those records.

second of all, white people didn't invent punk or rock and roll, get that straight.

and opshins, you're a fucking parrot.
    you repeat things over and over without understanding what they mean.
    you have a rainbow coat.
    you are a ******* because, like all else, parrots are what they eat.
    and, like a parrot, you ruined hip hop.
    test
  7. Look im Gangsta

Who gives a fuck.

The British are the be all and end all of punk. And in that whole genre I see one black person.
    test
  8. funeral holmes

funeral holmes Attention Deficit uh what

I gurantee you ask all white/black.asian.etc emcees about the origins and who they look upto in the rap game etc etc. that the white emcees (as a whole) are more knowledgable than any other ethnicity. it seems the understand the roots of the game much more, realizing in the end its not to make a buck or two but to make music that has meaning that relates to their lives. not all this galmous anf glitz wack bullshit.
    test
  9. Extreme Venom

Extreme Venom Well-Known Member

Word to that.. I completly agree 100%

It's just Stupid Fucks like Opshins, D1ck In Ur Moms & Dex that Make everyone look bad..

Stupid ass Ignorant Minority of the Embraced Majority makes everyone look bad..

lol.. That relates to so many differant issues it's unspeakable[creed]
    test
  10. funeral holmes

funeral holmes Attention Deficit uh what

and its those nelly, chingy, corny fucks that don't appreciate the ART for what it is and use it for financial puposes only. Afrikaa Bambatta, Kool Herc and Grandmaster Flash would appreciate white back pack music before any of those wack fucks.
    test
  11. SKY

SKY See & Know 4 Yourself

You're right...RAP isn't an art. This shit that people out here do in the industry, it isn't an art. But writing is...freestyle is an art, because not everyone can do that. Not everyone can write as powerful as Pac, Common or alot of these underground artist that don't even want a piece of the fame....

Hip-hop isn't an art either, it's a lifestyle. As i explained in the opening posts...

as far as the racist shit, im not being racist. but damn...just like our way of praising Christ way back in the beggining of times...that the 'white' man stripped away from us, telling us we have to worship their way through catholocism. White man has come to do the same with our way of making music...our lifestyle. he's done the same with everything we do, we invent something they say "WE INVENTED THAT TOO" ....we kill somebody, they say 'YOU KILLED SOMEBODY, YOUR OWN KIND YOU ANIMAL!" ....we build america, they say 'YOU BRING AMERICA DOWN' ....shit, if itweren't for the struggle that ONLY African Americans & ****** LOVERS have to go through maybe shit wouldnt be this way in the industry....

but WHO THE FUCK IS MAKING IT SO HARD? WHO THE FUCK IS IN CONTROL OF THIS GOVERNMENT, AND WHO HAS LOCAL LEADERSHIP OVER EACH FUCKING STATE? WHO'S IN CONTROL OF THE INDUSTRY? WHO!?!?

SO WHAT THE FUCK
    test
  12. QuicK SyllaBle

QuicK SyllaBle New Member

why so u can come shoot me coz your a striaght up thug......roflz
    test
  13. QuicK SyllaBle

i make who look bad son...dont blame me because i mock idiots....u REALLLLY need to think out side the box n.igga...im serious....look past all the " yo hes a wigger: bullshit...just look...u will see
    test
  14. QuicK SyllaBle

wait wait...talent is trying to make a point.....now im a bird...i repeat things over and over again and i have a rainbow coat....and now im a c.racker....and like a BIRD, i ruined hip hop......good job talent....u have SUCESSFULLY made absoutely no sense
    test
  15. Extreme Venom

Extreme Venom Well-Known Member

Thats Not the Point at all Op..

It's Like Inviting people over to my house..
    I have no problem wit My buddy's(no matter the race) using the word & being in Hip Hop Enjoying the same culture & artform.. It's like Me Casa es Su Casa

BUT

Like Being in Someones Home..
    There is a certain amount of Implied respect that goes with it.. You can go in the frig.. but don't pour the milk all over the floor like a jerk.. It's embarrassing.. Repecting the history of hip hop IS this same sort of implied rule..

Endulge but respect..

Noone wrote it down but Everyone knows it's there & everyone respects it..

true dat..

test
  16. Fantom

Fantom :ihadadream:

Come on now thats corny...

I wouldn't have to do anything to you cuz you'd bitch up and remain silent....
    test
  17. Ashen Horse

Ashen Horse Ashen Horse

Shit... I'm not black... I'm not white... I'm not hispanic... and I'm not asian... point being... I'm a martian and I will lazer all of you mothereffers to death...
    test
  18. Look im Gangsta

I'd say ***** in front of a black person.

You kids mistake being pissed for being able to whoop some ones ass.
    test
  19. Nebz

Nebz R.I.P. Point Game

^ hahaha i bet u wouldnt...prolly in front of somebody like dood in ya avy...but a real nigga...I bet u wouldnt.
    test
  20. Look im Gangsta

But then agian, I wouldnt call some hench white person a homo would I?

Besides you probably all as skinny as insense anyway.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.