White privilege , overt racism and closet racism in battle rap.

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by 1derful, Apr 12, 2013.

1. SpecialOhEmPics

SpecialOhEmPics Well-Known Member

dont u go around saying u will stab people?

i swear i heard that
    test
  2. QuadDamageNZ

QuadDamageNZ 1O SB NZ

Can agree with you here. The indigenous in my country are reserved certain numbers of placements in University every enrollment round simply for being of that culture. The unfortunate facts are more than 50% of our prisoners are of this culture and while there are SLIGHT disadvantages to these people currently as they live in lower socio-economic areas generally, they still make the choices to for instance abuse their children (which is a known thing here), eat horrible diets, drink heavily, usually remain uneducated and become very ill and unable to contribute to society at large. Some leaders refuse to reason with the current governments and claim that the past atrocities means they do not need to practice compromise and evolve as a culture. Hell, we don't even destroy their land or anything like that and this is still the case.
    test
  3. nocontrollingme

nocontrollingme I Control Everything

you saying brown pride is a diss to all the middle eastern, east-asian people in the world....say Red Pride....they'll know who u are
    test
  4. SunTzu11

SunTzu11 Active Member

You have had two totally different experiences though, can't you see that? You came voluntarily out of a desire for improvement. They were either forced here to be slaves for hundreds of years, or they were slaughtered and caste off of their land like some sort of pest. And social security and "free education", you call these benefits? Maybe SS is, but it offers no upward mobility. And this "free education" you're talking about... :youmad?: Do you have any clue how poor our public school system is?

Fucking sheltered little cancerous cells of life you are.
    test
  5. _gp_

_gp_ _ C M Y K _

test
  6. SpecialOhEmPics

we aren't killing you any more.

we let you live here.

in rap battles every race makes fun of each other. common theme.

why still hate? why not just say thank you and let's all be even
    test
  7. 1derful

1derful Well-Known Member

i owe 12k for school how is it anymore free than my friends?

racism is when you make a negative judgement based on a persons race. YOu assume i get free education but i owe 12 k for schooling. what advantages do i have from the ironic words " social security?"

do tell.

why is it a third world country? why nlt a first world country? i am pretty sure you will have a amazing answer based on your other well thought out posts ..

lol YOUR A EEEDIOT
    test
  8. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

Lol @ let's all be even. Somehow I don't think your definition of even is the same as ours.
    test
  9. Tom HAAANHKS

Tom HAAANHKS That digga

[​IMG]
    test
  10. SpecialOhEmPics

its not like ur people got a big army and took over

we as a majority wanted/want u guys to be even
    or else u wouldn't be right? we have majority over you.
    we are obviously on the same side and agree our ancestors were bad
    bad bad people man. why u think u have all the freedom you do?
    we are on the same side tbh
    test
  11. QuadDamageNZ

QuadDamageNZ 1O SB NZ

What the fuck is wrong with you....
    test
  12. martymcfly

martymcfly Well-Known Member

i completely agree with that but it's not just a black/white native/white or whateverrace/white thing. it's majority population vs minority population. i mean check out the croatian and serbian atrocities over race and even they can't tell themselves apart unless they saw each other's last names.

^ what i said there was just a social analysis on racism but that's my point again, it's not JUST a social issue. that's only a PART of what racism is. too many people focus on the social part of it because it's the most pertinent and visible but you can be a complete racist without anyone knowing and imagine all the people who you've known maybe your whole life from school/work while thinking "fuck black people/fuck these pakis" in their mind and you couldn't tell the difference. if a company with 1,000 employees only barely meets its minority hires quota it's easy to spot it but how could you know that black lawyer didn't make partner cause they the other partners wanted to keep it jewish, etc.

then there's the whole anthropological aspect of racism it which i'm not even going to touch cause i'm not too versed in it.
    test
  13. QuadDamageNZ

QuadDamageNZ 1O SB NZ

Even means NO ONE gets into University based on their race, that NO ONE gets extra welfare payments based on their race and that no one is discriminated against due to their race. In my country, only the last one is true.
    test
  14. SpecialOhEmPics

true story
    test
  15. 1derful

Thunderbay isnt half native. You are not smart enough to type in this thread
    test
  16. Gopher D'Gusto

Gopher D'Gusto Well-Known Member

Let's be real for a second:

If the OP, word for word, was written by anyone else, people would be co-signing it.
    test
  17. 1derful

they really dont get it . Its ridiculous. The cool white folks who do get it are probably to ashamed of the ignorant fools to let it be known.
    test
  18. martymcfly

martymcfly Well-Known Member

i completely agree these are different experiences. but we're both in the country with the same principles.

you make it sound like this land and these animals were THEIRS. who gave THEM the right to call this land? afterall, they were just wanderers from Mongolia who settled during the time of the land bridge.

you can't look at slavery/colonial times with the same morals and ethics of now. it was a different time and different ideologies took precedent.

'im saying look at life now and make best of it and stop being a little bitch about it.

you're clearly butthurt by this and i'm enjoying it
    test
  19. 1derful

its further proof of my initial post.
    test
  20. SpecialOhEmPics

i exagerated. ur a hypocrite and do exactly what u said u dont like in this thread. u call white people crackers but dont have a problem with them?
    gonna use ****** in a battle now? didn't think so.

hypocrite.

and this site is racist. I can say cracker but not the n word.
    discrimi fucking nation
    test