White people, conflicted wanna-BEs

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Joro, Sep 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pure Ownage

Pure Ownage Eric Bischoff Swag

self pity and racism is a weakness that flourishes in young black men
    educate yourself before you try to play the race card
    you sad pathetic fuck
    test
  2. x - calli

x - calli friend of israel

thanks yall, i appreciate the support. im glad my posts were informative.. sometimes i feel like im playing a tennis match against a brick wall when i debate Joro.

i can still elaborate further on what ive said here. in the meantime, you can read thomas sowells books, which are a source of my knowledge. i dont agree with all of his ideas, but hes a serious scholar. in particular, the chapter on slavery in Black Rednecks and White Liberals was illuminating.
    test
  3. Pure Ownage

Pure Ownage Eric Bischoff Swag

test
  4. Joro

Joro New Member

oh....fuck the NRA..... now whitey's new slogan is "guns kill people, people don't kill people" ......
    test
  5. Joro

Joro New Member

"maybe" the moors were "mostly" black?

hahah ..... it's funny how whitey refuses to acknowledge the truth when it stares him in the face.

What, cuz these black men worshiped Allah their ideas on science and technology were Arab too? Where in the Koran does it give instructions on masonry?

I dropped links on you proving they were black. "The black Sultans" weren't enough for you. No matter what I say you'll stick with your ideas of white supremacy and your white cheerleaders will shake their pompoms and continue to do cartwheels for you.

You're playing tennis with yourself, allright. The brickwall is your ignorance.
    test
  6. Joro

Joro New Member

Even more interesting is how the Moors described their European foes: Sa-id of Andalusia (1029-1071) wrote the following of his White Iberian opponents:

(T)hey “are nearer animals than men . . . They are by nature unthinking and their manners crude. Their bellies protrude; their color is white and their hair is long. In sharpness and delicacy of spirit and in intellectual perspicacity, they are nil. Ignorance, lack of reasoning power and boorishness are common among them.” (Kitab Tabakat al Umaxn (Blachere K. p. 36. 1935).

.....Ah......I see your point Mr. Kitab Tabakat al Umaxn.........

To the earlier Greeks, the Moors were “a black or dark people” (Mauros) and to the Romans, Maurus, a black wooly-haired people, known synonymously as Ethiops, Niger (Negro) and Afer (African).

As late as the 5th Century A. D. Procopius, a Roman historian, called the people of Morocco “black.”

In the ‘Chanson of Roland’ (Song of Roland) written after the Moors invaded France in 718 A.D., the invaders are described (verses 145 and 146) as “blacker than ink with large noses and ears” and with “nothing white except the teeth.” (Moriaen. Arthurian Romance No. 4, PP. 29, 39, 41, 103. 1907. Trans. by J. L. Watson).

The Chanson of Roland states that the Moorish army was 50,000 strong and led by Marganice, Emperor of Ethiopia and Carthage. Their most valiant figure is Abisme (that is, Abyssinian), who (verse 126) is described as “black as melted pitch.” In this epic, the Moors are called Sarrazins, in English, Saracens.

In the official coat of arms of Aragon, which has four Moorish kings killed in battle by Pedro VIII, king of Aragon, on November 18, 1096, all the Moors are shown as jet-black. (Biblioteca de escritores aragoneses. Blancas. Comentarios de las cosas de Aragon. Seccion histor. 3, p. 110. 1878.)

Pietro Tacca in his monument to Ferdinand I erected at Leghorn, 1620, has four Moors in chains, which were modeled from originals, one of whom is instantly recognizable as a so Negro. (Raymond M. La Sculpture Florentine, XVIe siecle, pp. 182-3 1900).

In 1086, Yusuf ben Tachfln, who is described by Moorish historian Ali ibn Abd Allah as as “dark” and “wooly-haired,” (Roudh ci Kartas, p. 304.) and who was probably a Nigerian, brought in an army composed largely of “pure Negroes” (11. Ency. Brit. Vol. 21 (See SPAIN—Almoravides). Ibn El-Athair. Op. cit. pp. 525 Also pp. 457-60, 462. Scott, S. P. Hist. of the Moorish Empire, p. 622. 1904.)
    test
  7. x - calli

i stated that many of the moors were black.. but that Moor is a general term which includes north african people who are not strictly african.

in general, the islamic conquest of spain was an advance of an arab/islamic civilizing force. certainly black people were involved at all levels, no reason they wouldnt be. im arguing against the idea that the advancements in spain and subsequent influence on europe were entirely a product of black/african society and culture. thats just not the case when the social force involved was the Caliphates.

im pretty knowledgable about history, and i consider opposing views. im pretty certain that im not ignorant or closing myself off from anything. lol @ pom poms, agreeing doesnt equal cheerleading.

that sounds like an accurate description of europeans in the middle ages. western europe was a backwater at this time.

no denying the involvement of black/african people in these events, and the fact that many moors had black/african ancestry. but the moors were by no means purely black, and the advance of the Caliphates was not an advance of black society per se.

i wont argue your quotes and sources, but its also possible that the appearance of the moors was exaggerated somewhat by europeans who saw them as very alien and different from them. consider racist caricatures in the modern era that would exaggerate african noses and lips, or the slanted eyes of asians, and so on.
    test
  8. Joro

Joro New Member

and with that, you get the final word. In this thread. And you'll necessarily get it in this forum too.
    test
  9. x - calli

alright.

its been cool.

its always good when i can debate someone with very different views without it turning into flames and nonsense.
    test
  10. Joro

Joro New Member

SYKE .... I get the last word.

Rome would be nothing without Greece. And Greece would be nothing without Egypt. And Egypt would be nothing without Atlantis. And Atlantis would be nothing without Chrysler. And Chrysler would be nothing without Obamaland.

Those are the facts of history. And they are indisputable.
    test
  11. FlyChick

FlyChick New Member

Europeans have stolen almost everything from other cultures. why do we call Europeans caucasion? The term caucasion is derived from the caucasus mountains located in central asia, therefore if anybody is to be called caucasion its the people of that area. even the word europenas use to decsibe themselves is stolen.

Europeans arent Aryan. The people of Iran were the true Aryans so how did that term come to describe all Europeans?

the swatsika symbol used by the Nazis is an symbol used by ancient Indians.

I can go on and on, but its a waste of my time.

Whats really fucked up though is that after gaining so much valuable information from other cultures, Europeans still had the nerve to claim that people of colour were inferior to them.

The royalty of britain drink tea and play polo...both things stolen form the cultures of the middle east and asia...but when people think of tea and polo they think of the British. These may be small unimportant examples but they prove the extent of European brainwashing.
    test
  12. Noncentz

Noncentz Sieg Heil, M'fer!

Carthage? Wtf, Carthage was not black. It was what it is today - full of people who look like the Tunsians of today, same thing with Egypt except for the few periods of Nubian rule.

It's funny that you forget to mention the Aksumite Empire which was beyond a doubt black and very powerful for it's time - but you go on and on about societies which were not black at all.

Christ look at Carthagian artwork and sculpture, they weren't Negroid.

You sound like them white nationalists who swear Egypt was white and so was babylon and the whole Nordic Slavery/Barbarian thingy under the Roman Empire (while Africa flourished civilization wise) never happened.

It never occurs to racist whites that it's impossible that a people who achieved such a high culture as they had in Egypt would at the very same time, in the North, still be living in the caves and forests of Europe and be sought after as Slaves by the Roman Empire.

It's the same with racist blacks - even if the timeline doesn't work with what they say they still go on with it.
    test
  13. Noncentz

Aryan means the people who follow the God Aaron/Jupiter actually.

In Egypt the God was Ptah.

So the Persians/Iranians may or may not be the ancient Aryan tribe but truthfully I doubt it. I think the Brahmans of India are the descendants of the Aryan tribe who conquered and subjugated the Dravidians of India.
    test
  14. Noncentz

1. Africans are immune to the diseases of Africa? Lol, that's why thousands still die of these diseases common on that particular continent? Dude, humans can only build immunity against some disease - not all, no matter how long they have been in contact with the bacteria that causes the disease.

2. There was minor irrigation during the Roman Empire - which was quite advanced for the time, and there are no records for 'epic' irrigation happening in Africa during that, or earlier periods. -The last society noted for it's massive irrigation was Egypt and before them Sumeria. (Some say Babylon as well but it's more likely that with Empire status that they imported a lot of their grain.)
    test
  15. Wadeebumba

Wadeebumba New Member

LOL...of course Catharge was black. LOL

I dunno ... just search any credible website. C'mon man, It's in AFRICA....lol

Or watch that racist movie Gladiators if you're too lazy to read....you'll notice when the Gladiators fight the "barbarian hoard" of Carthage , they are fighting against black people...not brown....BLACK.

And here's the indisputable proof that Carthaginians were black (other than the fact that they lived in Africa): Modern whites turned Hannibal into an evil cannibal. That great courageous black man, who took on Rome fearlessly just like his father, who had knowledge of the sciences such as chemistry which were unknown to Rome....they had to go and tarnish his name. So now we can't say "Hannibal" without thinking of Anthony Hopkins wanting to eat us.

(They did the same thing to Imhotep. Now he's an evil mummy...instead of what he actually is: the world's first multi-genius. And a black man, at that. smh....)

EDIT***DISEASES IN AFRICA****

Things like Yellow Fever and Malaria, which are more often than not fatal to white people, are like childhood chickenpox to Africans. Many Africans are BORN completely immune to malaria. Yes, there's no immunity to HIV...but that's another story.
    test
  16. x - calli

the continent of africa isnt exclusively black. north africa in particular is mixed with arab and other races.. and going further back, there were always the berber tribes in north africa who were darker skinned but not black.

one scene in the gladiator movie doesnt reflect historical reality. the carthaginians were a semitic people. they were dark, but they were not black like subsaharan africans.

other hollywood stuff like hannibal lector or sensationalized mummes is also irrelevant. Hannibal is recognized as one of the greatest military commanders in history, and the battle of cannae is still studied and seen as an example of brilliant strategy.
    and mummies aside, egypt is recognized as one of the greatest and longest-lived ancient civilizations.

and yes, africans had greater resistance to disease since they were indigenous to the area. europeans couldnt properly colonize africa until their medicine got better. but that doesnt mean that disease didnt cause problems and limit civilized growth in africa, because it did. the tsetse fly in particular did alot of damage.

anyone who takes a serious view of history, without bias and revisionism, can see the irrelevance of race. no race is significantly better, more advanced, or more moral/immoral than any other race. everyones conquered and been conquered, almost everyones been primitive tribes or advanced states, everyones enslaved and been enslaved.

like noncentz said, the emotional bias which claims that whites are evil and unadvanced, and blacks are good and advanced, is no different than the white nationalists who try to give all the credit of civilization to whites.
    test
  17. Your Idol

Your Idol ♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

Joro is the worst kind of bigot SMH.
    test
  18. Joro

Joro New Member

Schools are white. They teach white, they think white.

They teach that schools of the past were also white. Knowledge was white.

Even "what little" knowledge that "may" have come out of Africa was also white.........."ridiculous huh?" I say to myself.....but given the present state of the world which I alluded to above, this is easy to believe, especially for a white person.

I could argue......but why.......writing this post I realize that I've got bigger problems.
    test
  19. Joro

Joro New Member

I know
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.