White people, conflicted wanna-BEs

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Joro, Sep 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joro

Joro New Member

You children wanna be black in every way.

You imitate blacks as individuals -from the way you surgically alter your body to tanning your skin...

And you imitate blacks on the largest scales, in terms of religion and civilization - look into why you have a pyramid on your American money and why you have an Egyptian obelisk as a monument in Washington DC .....

You are evil corrupters and distorters. You take things, corrupt them, and then distort their origins to claim them as your own.

So you argue, in reverse chronology, that white people invented hip hop, Rock N Roll, jazz, writing, math, astrology, and the earliest cosmologies.

No bullshit, some of you try to argue that white people were in New York instrumentally contributing to the invention of hiphop 35 years ago...100 years from now that won't seem ridiculous, as all the rappers will be white ....and so it is that it seems the farther back you go, the whiter everything becomes.

When the truth is the exact opposite.

-Fuck all of you-
    test
  2. liquid`acid

liquid`acid gods busy can I help you?

lol do you read at all? or do you just make this shit up?

people alter their body because they think it looks good, not to look black... black people alter their bodies in the same way. most FOB africans i see (ie. not the ones who have been here for generations) dont even come close to the physical stereo type you think white people go for anyways... so no

why re invent the wheel or draw up something new when there is something already existing that fits your needs? as for religion, Buddhism & Scientology do not fit you theory... in fact only Christianity and its spin offs do

yeah the church did a lot of fucked up shit in its day but power corrupts.. always, even the powerful people in your precious Egyptian utopia recorded history in their own biased manner to favor and glorify themselves. this is evident with statements like "the pharaoh was a conduit for communication with god"

no white people ever try to claim any of this... its your own little head trip you constantly try to force on us

Tracy 168 founder of Wanted and ran with the Black Spades... indecently white... was there pioneering it from the beginning in the bronx

hip-hop was born as much of a social class as a racial group, Hispanics had a part in it too

you talkin hip-hop as a culture right? not just the music?
    test
  3. Joro

Joro New Member

Many religions like Bhuddism, Zoroastrianism and Taoism were all founded around 600 BC .... this is because Egypt was invaded at that time and the priests fled to different corners of the world, bringing their wisdom with them. No he wasn't no Indian prince. Bhuddha was black... you follow and revere a black man, just like in your hiphop dreams. And if you knew anything about ancient Egyptian religion you wouldn't say stupid shit like Buddha's ideas were originally his ....

And yes ...people change their body to what they think looks good. It just so happens that what they think looks good are features natural to black people....shrug ...it just so happens to be that way. Our women have the curves and the full lips ....we men have the height and the strength and the dick and the deep voice ..... I KNOW black people look good. And white people know that too....

And it's no mystery as to why. We are the original people. We are what people are SUPPOSED to look like. Your traits as white people fall short when measured against ours. It's not my fault you're white.

And what evidence do you have that Pharaoh WASN'T a representative of God, if not God himself? Egypt WAS the closest thing to a utopia that is in historical memory ...their achievements remain unmatched. Therefore I have no reason to doubt Pharaoh and label him a shrewd politician. You're cynical cuz you're white and have to deal with George Bushes and Stephen Harpers ......

Fuck outta my face with your history of white hiphop pioneers bullshit...... next you're gonna tell me the first writing system was cuneiform and that Pythagoras actually came up with the "Pythagorean" theorum .....
    test
  4. snowy

snowy 39k Rap Song Music Folder

This shit would be as ignorant as me asking

Why do black people want to be paid for their labor like white people?
    test
  5. Dex Lewis

Dex Lewis Guest

Shut the fuck up you pretentious bitch nigga.
    test
  6. Joro

Joro New Member

I'm a bitch? Keep your opinion, devil.
    test
  7. x - calli

x - calli friend of israel

it works both ways, though. many blacks favor lighter skin, as well as more caucasian-looking features. black women also make their hair look more caucasian.

keep in mind that blacks in america dont typically look like the original african blacks did - theres been racial mixing. and the more mixed, the better. many blacks look at nappy hair, dark skin, and negroid features as being a bad thing.

but like i said it goes both ways, and its true that whites do imitate black appearance and style to some extent, as well as completely run with the music blacks created. although there WERE some white people who were influential when hiphop was starting out, it started with black people and black musical traditions, just like jazz, rock, blues, soul, etc which are the foundation of almost all popular music.

and yes, blacks were pioneers of civilization as well, but certainly not Alpha of it all. There was Egypt, yes, but what about the Sumerians? and the brilliant civilization of the Chinese? and Mesoamerican civilizations?

naturally, since the people north of the Mediterranean got a later start, they would be greatly influenced by what came before - but that doesnt mean that Western Civilization didnt also innovate, build and improve on what they learned.. which they did.
    test
  8. Joro

Joro New Member

blacks in America were born into bondage....cut-off from their history and true cultural traditions ....with no knowledge of themselves .... from birth told they were ugly, told they were inferior.... that's why some of them imitate white culture and see blackness as a curse.

Now, what's the white man's excuse?

Your "history of civilization" paragraphs .....was all bullshit lies that we're taught to you ...as tends to happen when whites teach history, as I explained in the first post.

Yes, blacks are the Alpha.....as well as the Omega..........
    test
  9. x - calli

x - calli friend of israel

you cant possibly refute my paragraphs of history

while you have some point there, i still say that the altering of appearance doesnt have to be purely racial. whites do tan their skin, and thicken their lips and so on, but they dont seem to favor nappy hair or negroid features. just like blacks often favor certain "white" characteristics, but not others.

blacks have achieved and influenced, but so have whites. and so have other peoples. the world is not limited to black vs white.
    test
  10. Dex Lewis

Dex Lewis Guest

lol @ Joro's delusions of negro race grandeur.
    test
  11. Dex Lewis

Dex Lewis Guest

Jealousy is at the root of your little black radical mindset and I understand why our little global minority's centuries of dominance could make you feel that way.

I'd be mad too, my child.
    test
  12. YoungWon

YoungWon forwords to be forwarned

egyptians owned slaves but was utopia ... so it was okay for them to own slaves but not whites ....

people build on things .. early blacks built .. later whites built upon it with thier own twists n views

the pyramid is on there because of freemasons mot because we want to b black....

fat lips and asses r just wats in .. has nothing to do witj race ... wen skinny modles were in blacks wanted to b white ...

now that blacks wear tight shirts n jeans they want to b white ...no its just what celibities make in at the time....

the most influential works in history where done by greek philosiphers then later other europeians during the renisance ....

eygaptians were renowned in building m arcitect but the mayans where a more more advanced when it came to arithmitic n astronomy...
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  13. YoungWon

YoungWon forwords to be forwarned

noone is SUPPOSED TO LOOK LIKE ANYTHING depending on where ur from your features adapted ... whites chinese ect where once blacks that migrated and over time features changed to adapt to the surroundings
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  14. Tequila Jong-il

Tequila Jong-il SALAD TOSSER

Does your moms straighten her hair, joro?
    test
  15. Radium

Radium f k

X-calli is right

you must look at the whole thing and expand your world view. humanity in general is extremely creative and industrious. some peoples more-so than others but this has only to do with their increased interactions amongst other neighboring peoples which enabled greater cross cultural learning (and not to mention increased competing for a select amount of resources) which necessarily pushed them further than peoples who were environmentally isolated from other cultures

just look at a map and see how tightly packed europe is in respect to other parts of the world and how many differing and competing peoples are squeezed in together to surround this highly dense region

no other part of the world compares in that respect

measuring cultural ingenuity is largely a measure of the amount of human interactions. the more isolated a people are the more stagnant they are culturally. there is nothing around to push them and pull them other than the most immediate concerns.

what is the lesson here?

isolation promotes stagnation! why not expand your world view then and maybe you can be more creative and industrious yourself

joro: seriously you only talk about one thing. as an intellectual you basically only have one limb on your whole body.
    test
  16. liquid`acid

so thats a definitive 'No' to the reading question and 'Yes' to the making this shit up one

its obvious you know nothing of buddhism or Siddhartha, you admit the fact that the 'in' look is what many african americans look like is purely coincedental and that white people are not attempting to look black... are you aware that most black people outside of america dont have the same physical attributes as those here in north america?

so by believing that black people are superior to all other races do you admit that your racist?
    Racism: The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.

the pharaoh wasnt a conduit to god because there is no god... god is a man made concept used to provide a hierarchy of power. you have absolutely no evidence to prove there is a god, thus its considered a faith not a theory or a law. also you have referenced Allah to me before indicating you dont prescribe to the many Egyptian gods .. so by your own beliefs the pharaoh would be a false prophet or w/e

what you have made up in your mind about the roots of hiphop do not match what actually happened.... sorry to burst yer little ignorance bubble but yeah white people were there at the beginning

yes there are possible writing systems from places such as china that predate cuneiform but its still somewhat contested since we dont have much for examples to go on and the alphabet seems rather small... so until more is discovered and certain things can be confirmed, yes cuneiform and hieroglyphics will continue to be considered the first forms of writing
    test
  17. Joro

Joro New Member

No I wasn't aware. I do feel foolish tho ...it's sad that a white guy had to point this out to me ....

Could you please enlighten me?
    test
  18. excedrin

excedrin THE 8-BIT APE

Hey joro, I just fucked a black bitch and came allover her face. Said she knows you. She said she'll pick you up from your Malcom X meeting in an hour. And that she loves you.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  19. Joro

Joro New Member

Yo! Life's a trip ....

Thx for telling me. I thought I loved her.

(At least this explains all the cash and credit cards she gave me tonight.)
    test
  20. liquid`acid

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

im guessing you dont have much contact with FOB africans

but ill explain it to you

they look like any other regular girls with regular features but with dark skin. during slavery, slaves with certain physical attributes were raped by their owners (and associates) and im reasonably sure there was forced coupling where larger stronger (black) males were concerned (weaker slaves who weren't as "cost effective" were also kill most likely)... certain black people were breeding stock, its cheaper to breed them then go get more. think of what happens with cattle, not any cow and bull get involved with reproduction on a farm, the farmer will breed the ones with the attributes he most desires (to a certain degree)

this form of breeding created caused certain attributes to become dominant among african americans
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.