White People Can't Compete with Asians, So They Change the Rules...

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by B. Fury, Jul 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. B. Fury

B. Fury Active Member

When Affirmative Action was abolished in California back in 1996, I knew it was only a matter of time before Caucasians needed it themselves...

New UC admissions policy angers Asians - Race & ethnicity- msnbc.com

test
  2. Tequila Jong-il

Tequila Jong-il SALAD TOSSER

This isn't surprising. The success of asians comes not from government programs or on the back of self congratulatory social movements, but from good old fashioned bourgeois ethics. Their very presence at the university is a rebuke to the cherished dogmas of much of its staff and the result is the dark comedy of people racially discriminating in order to protect their self image as valiant and unyielding opponents of racial discrimination.
    test
  3. Dex Lewis

Dex Lewis Guest

test
  4. Joro

Joro New Member

So you Tequila Jong-il are a racist cuz you're a realist, not a deluded self-contradicting university administrator.

I gather you wouldn't let the asians into certain parts of town, let alone the university.

Now about the first part of what you said ....about "self-contratulatory social movements" and "bourgeois eithics"......

Asians come from an ancient tradition that they're still in contact with, they still have their own language and culture ... their psychology as immigrants is different from the black man struggling out of slavery's legacy. What does the descendant of Africans actually know of Africa or his brother or his self? If he's gonna make it, he's gotta imitate the white man cuz that's all he knows. So just living everyday life is counter-intuitive. The asian doesn't have this problem. The asian has neighborhoods with signs written in his language, etc ...
    test
  5. Dex Lewis

Dex Lewis Guest

boo hoo hoo
    test
  6. Dex Lewis

Dex Lewis Guest

Assimilate or get the fuck of the way.

No pity.
    test
  7. Joro

Joro New Member

well what I'm gonna do is go on a homicidal rampage. You'll probably be on the news like, "I thought he was a harmless loner talking big on the net...tho I didn't know him, I never thought he'd do something this horrific" ......

and black ppl are gonna get it the worst ......
    test
  8. Joro

Joro New Member

Asians are great tho ...

Kobe Tai, Nintendo, Chicken Lo Mein, Hyundai ....the list goes on and on.....
    test
  9. Your Idol

Your Idol ♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

california is never a standard to have against the rest of the nation...lol
    test
  10. Noncentz

Noncentz Sieg Heil, M'fer!

I've noticed a sad trend with white people in general lately... They seem unable to come to grips with the fact that they are not the only advanced, educated and or rich people in the world anymore.

Even a hardcore white supremacist has to keep returning to some glorified past to argue his point. But, that was hundreds of years ago - it's gone and YOU people personally were not Jeffersons, Edisons etc.

In fact most white people, like any other race, are the descendants of Peasant/Serfs (slaves) and were only given a little more freedom during the industrial era to build up the machinery for their masters who of course don't play white/black/yellow -- It's always been good breeding vs bad breeding - Aristocracy vs Peasantry and white people are starting to see that all coming back now when their masters don't give them any real benefits anymore.

I also remember what Julius Caesar feared in his book - He wrote that the Barbarians should never be allowed to overbreed, or gain any power or the world would suffer...

Now the Barbarians were the Nordic races especially the blonde haired blue eyed races and what happened to the world since Rome fell and was unable to keep them in check?

Just look at the world...

Unfortunately Caesar was right.

(He wrote two books Gallic war commentaries --- the second was probably dictated to a high ranking soldier and written by the soldier.)
    test
  11. Joro

Joro New Member

White people were NEVER the only "advanced, educated and or rich people"..... that comment betrayed your white supremacist view of history, even though you try to appear indifferent to race.

Also, Julius Caesar himself was a barbarian. Him labeling other people barbarians would have been comical to the societies he "conquered" for no reason (other than greed).
    test
  12. Dex Lewis

Dex Lewis Guest

test
  13. Joro

Joro New Member

blacks> whites

whites>Dex Lewis

Joro>Blacks, Whites, Dex Lewis

Joro is God of the universe.

How did I become God of the universe? I stopped believing in it.

I know just what you ice cream cones slash bumble bee hives are....and you come on here pretending to be people like me and shit

I pull the strings not you.
    test
  14. FactUnderground

FactUnderground Eff You

Affirmative Action is a fucking joke.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.