White people aka Esau, enter

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Alias3000, May 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

I'm pretty sure Pentagon's going to have Syria covered last I checked. Unless Syria makes another "oops" and shoots another Turkish plane down. It's not like they haven't already sent troops to zee border...

Yeah, warfare doesn't go that way. Must I also mention that underestimation of any nation is a :nono:. Napoleon and Hitler learned that the hard way.

:this:
    test
  2. antilluminati

antilluminati Well-Known Member

Lol at "prove it with scripture".

I say prove it with fortune cookies, still as valid.
    test
  3. antilluminati

If you angle scriptures to make it out like Jesus was some white-hating black panther uncle Ruckus then I am pretty sure you're going to hell.

One love, u know what it means?
    test
  4. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

I also dont know why peeps are so scared of china...

i saw a military comparison between the states and china

They dont have shit compared to the states militarily.(that is aside from manpower, theyve got a lot of manpower lol) but the states owns the ocean and the sky compared to china. WHich are two KEY factors in waging war.

China doesnt even have 1 aircraft carrier. 0 reserve aircraft or helicopters, 0 ballistic missile subs. And the states dwarfs them in military spending.

http://armscontrolcenter.org/policy/nuclearweapons/articles/the_us_and_china_a_military_comparison/
    test
  5. reggie jax

reggie jax Well-Known Member

^as i understand it the fear is more that they will surpassed the US as the main economic power.
    test
  6. snowy

snowy 39k Rap Song Music Folder

China already is an Economic Superpower. Everything is Made In China for the past 30 years. They may not have any reserve aircraft but they have more planes than the USAF, that chart is way off, they just need to upgrade them which they are in the process of doing their J-10 can match up against any F-16. The F-22 is the biggest hurdle. They have atleast 4 Nuclear ICBM launching subs dubbed Jin. They took over that aged aircraft carrier from Russia, and using it for training as well as learning how an Aircraft Carrier is built helps them big time. They have time tables that point to them having their own built by 2014 and a nuclear one by 2020. They are also as far as I can tell the only country even approaching a field ready Anti-Ship Ballistic Missile which would have the capabilities to sink aircraft carriers which the US has zero defensive capabilities for and probably wont til 2014. They've also shown they have the ability to knock out a satellite in orbit.

Anyways on topic. I pose the question. Wouldn't using the inventions of the Esau be like using the tools of the devil. If you believe that the Esau and everything they touch and do is blasphemy I'm not sure how you could see it any other way. Your computer wouldnt have been possible without the ideas of a Esau. Your car.. Your phone.. How do you justify your actions?
    test
  7. antilluminati

Adam is Esaus bitch willingly and still he wants to be a preacher ^^ How about getting a job with Nike as a child welfare worker in Asia? :D
    test
  8. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

Isaiah 12-17

12.How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

16 They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;

17 That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?

Lucifer is Esau's name after he came to power in the earth with the help of Satan.
    test
  9. Alias3000

None of this matters. Esau is and will always be mmore powerful than Moab. it was written in the Holy Bible. AND in the last Days, Esau will be the one in power, not Moab aka China.

Yall see their army tanks and marching on TV and think they got the balls to fuck with Esau's NATO. fuck outta here. Esau got nuke missle silos in China's backyard(Japan) that will fuck them up. America has a checkmate position on China if you really wanna know the facts. China would be smart NOT to start no shit with America no time soon. or face a nuclear winter like Hiroshima did.

All of these things would have been created regardless. Esau ran with the plans from Solomon's tablets. along with taking advice from the fallen angels which include Simjaza and Azazael.

but anyways' all the technology will be used and remain, just refined, because there are still un-covered technologies that Esau doesn't understand and he can't even fuck with right now, So he summons Satan and his demons for answers and they can't even tell him.

God's plan is infallable.
    test
  10. Alias3000

Some will make it. a LOT won't. only those that understand that Book.,
    test
  11. antilluminati

Doesn't matter how much you know that book if you're not living by christ example, and you not adam, so you're not going to survive the end times and you're also going to hell. I suppose we all can agree on this one.
    test
  12. Alias3000

Don't hate the messenger. You can't deny what's written in the book.
    test
  13. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

Not trying to be an asshole, but I think you should seriously look into a shrink or something.

I've seen paranoid schizophrenics and you as well as lot of people who follow this Black Hebrew Israelite shit seem like candidates.
    test
  14. x calibur

x calibur

lucifer and satan refer to the same being.

lucifer was an angel who defied god and was cast down. how could an angel, a non-human entity, become a man who was descended from adam? :confused:

I'll need more than just one stretched quote to explain that.
    test
  15. antilluminati

I can deny anything written in that book, it is written by mortal men, and as with any book I'll take it with a pinch of salt. You have your subjective belief and it is as valid as any person recycling unfounded stories someone else has recycled.

And as far as it goes, you can't really believe too much in it either as you're not living by it's example. If you truly believed in hell and eternal damnation you would live a completely different life. I call your subconscious bluff.
    test
  16. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

i wonder what the worlds holy books will say in 500 yrs....

you know, since the shits always getting revised and rewritten
    test
  17. Alias3000

You're 5 yrs. old right?
    test
  18. Alias3000

That's been the tricks of Satan from day one. twist the facts in the Bible and think it's gonna work. it's not. It's hasn't. and it never will.
    test
  19. Alias3000

lucifer was an angel who defied god and was cast down. how could an angel, a non-human entity, become a man who was descended from adam? :confused: [/quote]

Wrong. you need more Bible study. Lucifer was never the same as Satan, those are the gross lies being told thru the Christian and Catholic churches for decades that turn people away from the truth.
    test
  20. JASON ANTHONY

JASON ANTHONY White Devil

Alias is officially off his rocker.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.