White people aka Esau, enter

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Alias3000, May 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

smoke and mirrors. whilst they prepare to attack Iran and Syria to bring their economy back on track. Nothing like building a nation by destroying another.
    test
  2. Alias3000

China ain't got shit on NATO fool. if htye did, they would've tried some shit by now and overtaken them to become a SuperPower. Fact is, China is more show than go. They dance on TV in military fashion as a sign of power when they don't have it like that. They are too busy performing mass genocide on their people to care about being a World Power.
    test
  3. reggie jax

reggie jax Well-Known Member

:funny: so china = not a world power cause they haven't sparked off ww3 yet. but greece = world power by sheer association with nato.

if being in nato is all it takes then why isn't turkey on the list too? prolly not 'esau' enough, huh? which fictional bloodline do you people think the turks belong to again?
    test
  4. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

haha you fool alias, the world is not ending.
    test
  5. Alias3000

BUT would you worship him if he WAS black? simple question.
    test
  6. Alias3000

If China was a world power, RIGHT NOW would be the perfect time to attack America and seize TOTAL WORLD POWER since our tropops are spread thin around the world and our economy is in the trash can.

THINK MOTHERFUCKER.

Stop watching all that BSMNBC
    test
  7. Alias3000

the dollar is crashing as we speak, our borders are a bleeding ulcer and our President is a lacky sellout housenigga.

I'd say America is in the toilet. and that my friend. IS the end of YOUR world. and mine since I live over here.

BUT alas, a NEW WORLD rises from the ashes. the Kingdom of Heaven!!!
    test
  8. reggie jax

reggie jax Well-Known Member

so ignoring that your proposed strategy is probably just too plainly stupid for the chinese to even entertain, lets run with this line of thought for a second. china isn't a world power because they can't currently win a war against the west. because in your world, a country is either the one supreme world power or else it's not a power at all. unless of course that country happens to be white (greece, russia, italy, switzlerland, etc), in which case it's 'currently running the world' by default.

sounds to me like you think really highly of white people.
    test
  9. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

The world is not ending. We see more bad news these days because the information age... the age of all forms of media raping our ears and eyes.

100 years ago people did not hear all about the state of the world because the facilitation of the spreading of the news to all corners of earth would be impossible. Now all it takes is a click.

Im great, you are not smart
    test
  10. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

alias why is it so important what color he was...?
    test
  11. Alias3000

That doesnt' say that fool. that means ALL men and come to Chirst and worship the Most High in his name.

ain't got shit to do with color.

but this does

Daniel 10:6His body also was like the beryl, and his face as the appearance of lightning, and his eyes as lamps of fire, and his arms and his feet like in colour to polished brass, and the voice of his words like the voice of a multitude.

and here

Rev. 1:14His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;

It's time for Esau to go into captivity for this shit. Dirty deeds are done
    test
  12. Alias3000

Ask that question of the Crusaders and the Popes and the Russian Iconoclasts who swtiched him to a Barry Gibb lookin motherfucker. Don't ask me shit. I'm just here to expose the lies and put the truth back in the game. so be it.

you mad? eat some granola.
    test
  13. Alias3000

America is sinking like a heavy turd in a public toilet. believe that shit.

If You think for a second Brack Obama house niggga ass is helping or has helped this country maintain it's position in the world you are a fucking fool. a thread ago, you were in there with reggie jax talking about China being the next SuperPower. so which is it? will China finally step up, or will America forever be that shining beacon on the Hill?

I'll tell you what will happen Bustalot, only because I like you, you have a tenacity for truth, but it hurts you sometimes but you still take it and come back for more..so here it is...the Israeli Jews are gonna start WW3 by tricking America into attacking Iran, Iran is an alley of Russia AND China. therefore, China will attack America and drop it. they have a vested interest in America since they have so much product and money tied into us, so they will be the ones that attack us. Russia will attack Israel for attacking Iran and WW3 will be under way in the valley of Meggdio right there in Israel. America is gonna be wiped out so we won't be a a participant in Armageddon. It will be all those middle eastern countries.

the vultures are hungry. get ready.
    test
  14. antilluminati

antilluminati Well-Known Member

Yeh what, someone else is gonna "reign"? Get over you played out old fashioned flawed way of thinking and you will know you "war" between races is bottomfeeder mentality, divide and conquer, the elite will still rule and are they all sortsa nationalities and "races". They want people to think as petty thoughts as you do and even designed a manual so you can be their little puppet preacher. You are a pawn in their game, you are indeed one of the people who are Immanentizing the Eschaton. Google it. They laugh at you.

Peace and humanity as one people (not under God aka your fascist government) is the only way. I will not accept rule under any man, I do not accept borders, manmade laws and concepts. I am free and can think for myself, couldn't give a shit how much these control freaks/freemasons/architects try to create control out of chaos. Chaos rules. Chaos out of order.
    test
  15. antilluminati

antilluminati Well-Known Member

Even if he was the darkest skinned african ever, he was still not a pimp blastin gats. (haha, I lol'ed at myself.) So you ain't his homie, you'd probably try to give his chick 20 pieces of silver trying to get her back into proostitution.
    test
  16. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Actually it means exactly what it says. that there is no distiction in spirit.

but thats only if ur in christ. aww looks like we found the issue.
    test
  17. TheBigPayback

Prove it.

Son of the morning is a reference to stars which is a reference to angels.

and morning star is a reference to Lucifer being the first created angel.

5459. phosphoros foce-for'-os from 5457 and 5342; light-bearing ("phosphorus"), i.e. (specially), the morning-star (figuratively):

1966 heylel hay-lale' from 1984 (in the sense of brightness); the morning-star:--lucifer

prove it with scripture.
    test
  18. TheBigPayback

The word lucifer is greek and wasnt even around during the time of esau foo
    test
  19. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

so if the secret is out why would they stick with the plan? we all know already, how is it a trick when we all know?

im not dissagreeing the the world is in bad shape, but its not ending. Quit being a scardy cat nancy boy. Listen to the voice of logic and reason we all know but some stifle because they are afraid of the truth.

ww3 may happen, but the world wont end. Humans will survive
    test
  20. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

no im not mad, its just weird how your so obsessed with jesus's color. Very odd, ive never met anyone who cared. The religious people i know always took the pictures as more symbolic and didnt even worry about color. Brown, black, white, yellow. Nobody cares.

You care more than anyone i know.

youre the one whos mad, continuing on and on in this thread obsessively
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.