White people aka Esau, enter

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Alias3000, May 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brown Jesus

Brown Jesus Menso is for Dummies

So this guy is responsible for the full blown stupid that Coup is?

sigh... The Levant is in the Middle East. Middle Eastern people are not black. Jesus did not have nappy hair; he did have olive skin. I'll give you he wasn't a "white" guy, but the argument that he was black has absolutely no logical basis. Even the people of Egypt (Africans, mind you) are olive skinned.

If you're anything like Coup, though, I expect a lot of shenanigans and smoke-and-mirrors tbh.

ps: This is a monumental non-issue.
    test
  2. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

And Jesus is clearly God

2 Peter 1:1, Titus 2: 13-14
    test
  3. TheBigPayback

Titus 2:13 while we wait for the blessed hope-the glorious appearing of our great GOD and Saviour, Jesus Christ,2:14 who gave himself for us to redeem us from all wickedness and to purify for himself a people that are his very own,eager to do what is good.
    test
  4. antilluminati

antilluminati Well-Known Member

The person Jesus, which there is no visual representation of, is from an Arabic area. He looked more like what most of you would label a terrorist today. So don't kid yourselves that he looked like either Mel Gibson nor Magic Johnson, he looked more like Bin Laden. Oh btw, another illusion you have to let go of is Santa Claus, St. Niklaus was from Turkey, which makes Santa Claus an arab looking dude as well. Suck it.
    test
  5. Brown Jesus

Actually, Santa Claus come from Sinterklaas, which is from a Northern European culture. Get your troll on, though.
    test
  6. antilluminati

Actually, Sinterklaas is dutch for St.Nicholas of Turkey. I mean, is it that hard? I bet even americans can use something like google or wikipedia even if their schools are shit ^^
    test
  7. RandomPoster

RandomPoster New Member

Yeah I misunderstood you sorry about that. We are in agreement on that. All I and I think the video I posted for the most part was saying that Jesus didn't look like a Bee Gee as portrayed in all the paintings. I don't know if he was African black or not but I know he was a person of color and not European.

And you're right I wouldn't like someone calling me a person of color as a black man. Hahaha! It would be sort of stating the obvious.
    test
  8. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

Matthew 19:16-17, Luke 18:19, Mark 10:17-18

So here's three guys saying that jesus homself said he is not god, and you have 2 sentences where some guy is saying jesus is god...
    I'll go ahead and believe jesus, by not "believing" in him...
    test
  9. Brown Jesus

Fine. But you can't call that Arab, at that point in time, Asia
    Minor was pretty much Greek.

Why should I give two fucks about Santa? I don't even celebrate, or even really believe in, Christmas, so it actually serves no purpose for me to know that information.

As far as our school system, I won't argue with your views, we are all entitled to our opinons. Why so angry at American's, though? I mean, you guys live for American culture. What's your favorite TV show? Movie? Why do you speak English?

:drakecheese:
    test
  10. antilluminati

The point is probably that it doesnt matter what skin pigment Jesus had, it was probably relevant to how much sun was in his region, he bleeds red like all of us. Just think its funny that he's more like an arab than an african or a white man, which makes this whole thread invalid.

Im not angry with americans, Im just like everyone else, tired of americans thinking they are superior whilst talking condescending quasi intellectualism. Its really irritating when so much ignorance is displayed in what is said.

My favourite TV-show is Twin Peaks, David Lynch is a genius, unfortunately american networks cancelled it, as they do with all good shows. I learned english through Guns N Roses, He-man and Monthy Python. Although I have american influences my accent is 100% british english, I lived there for 8 years. I have many american influences, but I also have influences from all the worlds countries and cultures. And also, I prefer british humour, but, if you really want to know I can give you the names of US series I do like: Its always sunny in philadelphia, Louie, Breaking Bad, Workaholics, Colbert Report, The Daily Show, Arrested Development, The Sopranos. I know fuckloads about america and american culture, and I also glorified it until I was 17-18 and became more conscious. After some years I wanted to live ethically and I started to boycot a lot of unethical US brands. Then I witnessed illegal wars, the theft of foreign resources, the insane media spin from the us media, your insane presidents, rigged elections, the destruction of quality and variety by low quality, factory processed american businesses in every goddamn city in the world, the downdumbing of the masses, the corrotion of liberty and freedom and so on and so on. I was REALLY angry for many years, but I have no hate or no fear anymore. I have hope that someday the american people will demand change and make it for themselves. Cus voting and having opinions wont stop your elite from fucking us all over. Rant not intended, it just comes :p
    test
  11. RandomPoster

RandomPoster New Member

This! ^^^
    test
  12. Brown Jesus

:dunno:
    test
  13. antilluminati

Just to clear some thing up. "White" revolutions like the french and american one's are political chessmoves started by the elites.

What real revolutionaries of the people do is fight for the people in opposition to governments, which have for the last thousands of years been in control by "white" people, therefore there are less "white" revolutionaries.

Then again, who gives a fuck what skintone someone has. It doesn't make any arablooking people in here heroes cus Jesus was arablooking. That to me is as retarded as someone from my city thinking they won a football match cus they were rooting for the home team. Y'all a bit retarded.
    test
  14. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

I just want to make sure we are all on the same page here. Now you do realize that you (white people) are the descendants of Esau/Edom, right? ust tyring to make sure you understand shit so I won't be flying over yalls head with prophecies concerning yall as a people..

[​IMG]
    test
  15. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

A grown man who believes this shit.
    test
  16. x calibur

x calibur

word, I'm of the line of Esau.

if I were in a metal band, I'd call it Children of Edom.
    test
  17. TheBigPayback

test
  18. JASON ANTHONY

JASON ANTHONY White Devil

I agree. We evolved from cave men.
    test
  19. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

JESUS DID NOT LOOK LIKE NO FUCKING BARRY GIBB!!!
    [​IMG]

HE LOOKED LIKE GIL SCOT-HERON!!!

[​IMG]

and in the midst of the lampstands one like a son of man, clothed with a long robe and with a golden sash around his chest. 14 The hairs of his head were white, like white wool, like snow. His eyes were like a flame of fire, 15 his feet were like burnished bronze, refined in a furnace, and his voice was like the roar of many waters. 16 In his right hand he held seven stars, from his mouth came a sharp two-edged sword, and his face was like the sun shining In full strength.

BOW DOWN YOU EDOMITES!!!
    test
  20. x calibur

x calibur

the beegees were awesome.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.