White people aka Esau, enter

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Alias3000, May 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SKY

SKY See & Know 4 Yourself

Coup, it is not crazy... I don't know if you took the time to actually read the whole breakdown but if you did you will understand that it is irrefutable. If you don't understand that then you are simply being rebellious. I'd suggest you start to study the hebrew language, and read more scriptures including the lost books for understanding because I just laid it flat out. It's not that I am the only one who knows it either, other people know this... especially them fake Jews. However, if you wish not to hearken I can not force you... but you should study more than just the english scriptures. Please read before you comment.
    test
  2. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

I must interject with you SKY and Coup. yall cats waistin time arguing over the name of the Most High because if you read the Bible you will see that he referenced himself with many names. but his REAL name was not given to the world yet. this is a trick of the Devil to have Israelites arguing amongst themselves over the name of God. one of his name's is "The Most High" and "Wonderful"

So for the sake of staying on track, let's roll with those until Yeshua returns and gives us his real name ok?

Shalom.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.