White people aka Esau, enter

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Alias3000, May 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

sketchhuh
    Whoa there. All i asked is u to present proof. But i already know
    theres none. the closest u can get is one word sounds like the other but thats not proof. however ill peep ur vids. id like u also to peep the one that i posted as well.
    test
  2. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

AND that AntiChrist spirit will be embodied in a Man of the tribe of Esau.

YOUR PEOPLE WILL BRING FORTH THE ANTICHRIST, BUSTALOT!!!

are you awake now my little crazy ass edomite brother?
    test
  3. TheBigPayback

Anyways heres a response to pauls conversion determining the literal or figurative detail
    test
  4. TheBigPayback

Point being lucifer is not a man. whereas the antichrist will be a man controlled by a spirit.
    test
  5. SKY

SKY See & Know 4 Yourself

I watched your whole video, and I must say that is a load of BULL. First of all the tetrogrammaton is simple;

YHVH , Now our letters (U,O,W) all come from the hebrew letter Vav or "V".

Now when you understand that, you assume that without understanding the vowel points for pronunciation you can't really pronounce the word. However one must ask himself who is "EL" ?

EL (אֵל) = Hebrew word and name for a "Deity." The bull was symbolic to Ēl and his son Ba'al Hadad, and they both wore bull horns on their headdress. He may have been a desert god at some point, as the myths say that he had two wives and built a sanctuary with them and his new children in the desert. Ēl had fathered many gods, but most important were Hadad, Yam, and Mot.

BA'AL (בַּעַל) = "lord" , "possesor" ,"owner" , "partner". Semitic name of several storm gods, and the first king of Hell who had three heads and commanded 66 legions of demons, derived from the word ba'al." In the bible, this is the name of a member of the tribe of Reuben, and the grandfather of Saul.

So who is ELOAH or ELOHIYM ? That is simply a replacement of the fathers name. Just like "MikaYah = Who is like Yah?" was replaced with "Mikha'el = Who is like EL?" and most render "EL" as "God".

So what happens when we put the fathers name back in it's appropriate place? We get 'YAHOAH' and 'YAHOHIM'. Now could this be so? What does 'YAHOAH' look like in the hebrew language, and what does it mean?

YAHOAH { YAH-O-WAH } ( יְהֹוהַּ ) = Yah, Yah-like one, works or special possessions of Yah.

WOW YOU SEE THAT? THAT'S THE TETROGRAMMATON WITH VOWEL POINTS!

YAH'OAHIM/YAH'OHIM (יְהֹהִים) = Rulers, Judges, Celestial ones, "Sons of the Most High", Archangels

Wow, what do we have here? Looks like we have restoration of the sacred name and it's meanings! So when it all boils down, the creators name is simply "Yah" and his word coming in his fathers name is "Yahoshua". The Israelites (Israyahites) also had the fathers name upon theirs. As was commanded by the father in Numbers 6:27, thought some already had his name upon their own there were a lot who failed to do so through their transgressions and going under rulerships of other nations.

Examples:

DANI'YAH = Yah is my judge (Daniel)
    YAH'NATHAN = "Yah has given" or "whom Yah gave." (Jonathan)
    GAVRI'YAH = "man of Yah" or "warrior of Yah." (Gabriel)
    KUMBAYAH = "come by here Yah"
    MALAK'YAH = “messenger of YAH” (Malachi)
    MIYKA'YAH = "who is like Yah?" (Micaiah) & (Michael)
    NEHEM'YAH = “YAH has comforted” (Nehemiah)

On and on, so what we have here is complete breakdown and clarification of what has happened. As far as the other official titles for Av'Yah (father Yah) we have Adonai and Shaddai. Which are titles he went by prior to revealing it to certain people.

ADONAI (אֲדׄנָי) / ( אֲדֹנָי ) = "my master"
    SHADDAI {SHAD-DA-EE} (שַׁדַּי) = "my overpowerer"

Thank you for your cooperation. :jaydamn:

ONE MORE THING, HERE'S A QUOTE FROM THE GOSPEL OF THOMAS (TE'OM):

Yahoshua said, "Where there are three deities, they are celestial. Where there are two or one, I am with that one."

Shalom & Yah berek!
    test
  6. Alias3000

you will SEE him.
    test
  7. Alias3000

BigPayBack gettin' sacked up in heree...lol.., where's Jason Anthony or somebody to save this young hairy edomite?...lol
    test
  8. TheBigPayback

U havent provided not one thing to back up ur ridiculous comment
    test
  9. JASON ANTHONY

JASON ANTHONY White Devil

Save him from what?

White power
    test
  10. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

@payback

There is no such thing as a sacred name 'movement'. That is what you and the greek/roman Gentiles label it. The truth is, is that YAH did give his name unto Abram aka Abraham, Isaac and Yacob and unto his people he knew, Ysrael.

That is the TRUTH. The different spellings today, or how people pronounce it is just a reflection that nobody alive today was there to hear the proper pronunciation.

STOP THE MADNESS.

YAHUWAH is the FATHER's name. YAHSHUA is the MessiYAH.

Jezues is not the name of the MessiYAH. GOD is not a name, but a title. Lord is not a name but a title. Jesus is a hellenization to give honor to Zeus...and the Gentiles have taken the truth and paganized it. In Christianity you worship these dieties!!! NO JOKE.

There are many GODS, but what "god" do you serve ? Yahuwah or the christian gods ? Islam and thier gods ? Who ?

Come to the Father...SEEK HIM.

LORD IS BAAL. YAH said people would take his name for BAAL. What YAH speaks, HAPPENS BRO.

Why so resistant to the MIGHTY ONE OF YSRAEL brother ? You a smart dude, but come on now! Be humble!
    test
  11. Coup d'état

And that's all the advantage I need, Galatea... :X
    test
  12. Alias3000

Jason Anthony is a Puerto Rican Catholic?

????

qphaaaan
    test
  13. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    test
  14. Alias3000

Where is that located at G? Transylvania?...lol
    test
  15. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA Well-Known Member

In zee center of Ljubljana, Slovenia.
    test
  16. SKY

SKY See & Know 4 Yourself

Coup, I feel what you saying trying to break it down... But I gave a bit of a breakdown earlier on... I just want to elaborate on both real quick using scripture. I'm going to tell you EXACTLY what the tetragrammaton is... what it means, etc. CHECK IT OUT:

John.1.1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with Yah, and the Word was Yah. 1.2 The same was in the beginning with Yah.

Genesis.3.8 And they heard the voice of YHVH walking in the garden in the cool of the day: and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of YHVH amongst the trees of the garden. ge.3.9 And YHVH called unto Adam, and said unto him, Where art thou? ge.3.10 And he said, I heard thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked; and I hid myself.

Genesis.3.22 And YHVH said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever: ge.3.23 Therefore YHVH sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken. ge.3.24 So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.

First Book of Adam & Eve. 3 Then Yah sent His Word to Adam and Eve, who raised them from their death.

First Book of Adam & Eve. 3:1 Yah said to Adam, "I have ordained on this earth days and years, and you and your descendants shall live and walk in them, until the days and years are fulfilled; when I shall send the Word that created you, and against which you have transgressed, the Word that made you come out of the garden, and that raised you when you were fallen. 2 Yes, the Word that will again save you when the five and a half days are fulfilled."

First Book of Adam & Eve. 7 Then came the Word of Yah and said to him, "O Adam, take Eve and come to the seashore where you fasted before. There you will find skins of sheep that were left after lions ate the carcasses. Take them and make garments for yourselves, and clothe yourselves with them.

First Book of Adam & Eve.5 Then Yah sent to them His malakim to show them how to work it out. And the malakim said to Adam, "Go forth, and bring some palm-thorns." Then Adam went out, and brought some, as the malakim had commanded him. 6 Then the malakim began before them to work out the skins, after the manner of one who prepares a shirt. And he took the thorns and stuck them into the skins, before their eyes. 7 Then the malakim again stood up and prayed Yah that the thorns in those skins should be hidden, so as to be, as it were, sewn with one thread. 8 And so it was, by Yah's order; they became garments for Adam and Eve, and He clothed them therewith.

Genesis.3.21 Unto Adam also and to his wife did YHVH make coats of skins, and clothed them.

Genesis.12.6 And Abram passed through the land unto the place of Sichem, unto the plain of Moreh. And the Canaanite was then in the land. 12.7 And YHVH appeared unto Abram, and said, Unto thy seed will I give this land: and there builded he an altar unto YHVH, who appeared unto him.

John.8.56 Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad.
    John.8.58 Yahoshua said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

ELOAH = FLASE :comeoneson:
    ELOHIM = FALSE

YHVH/YHWH ( יהוה ) = In the bible, this is the ineffable title of the creator Yah, meaning "existing one." Refer to 'Yahoah'.

YAHOAH ( יְהֹוהַּ ) = Yah, Yah-like one, works or special possessions of Yah

YAH'OHIYM/YAHOHIM (יְהֹהִים) = Rulers, Judges, Celestial ones, "sons of Yah", Archmalakims

YAHOSHUA (יְהוֹשׂוּעַ) = "Yah is salvation." In the bible, this is the name of several characters, including the leader of the Ysrayahites after Moses died. Jehoshua and Joshua are Anglicized forms.

Why is it not YAHWEH? There is no "E" in Hebrew and the sound would be made based on the letter Alef or "A". In this case the A's take on the common sound "ahh" and are not represented by the letter "Alef" but vowel points instead. So based on the four letters of the tetragrammaton YAHWEH would be FALSE.

Why YAH-O-AH and not YAHWAH OR YAHVAH OR YAHUAH? Ok, well the "U", "W" and "O" all stem from the same root letter Vav or "V". Only when the "V" is in the place of a vowel do we accept it as a "U". In this case it represents a letter, and is not in place of a vowel in an actual word. Now, we have "W" which is a newer letter and was only invented to emphasize the pronunciation of certain words that would have that "Waw" sound which comes from the "U" or the "O" depending on the vowels after it. Like in this case, YAHOAH would be pronounced YAH-OW-AH. However, I wouldn't go as far as to say that is his name.

So, in conclusion... YHVH is simply YAHOAH. Yahoshua is "the living Word" of Yah. So when you see YHVH it is not Yah alone but his Word (Yahoshua), his Works or his 'Archmalakims'. When Yah sacrificed his living Word, he withdrew his Word and his power from Yahoshua. He gave his Word and sacrificed his Word in order to save us, his Word walked as a living example for us and spoke righteously of the laws of Yah because what he spoke was from Yah himself. His Word walked in the flesh to deliver us to salvation and set the standards in the physical form of how we should live. Yahoshua is real, Yah is real and the Ruah is real. HalaluYAH!

Mattityah.10.40 He that receiveth you receiveth me, and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me.

Mattityah 4:4 "It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of Yah."

2 Yahoshua said, "Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed. When they are disturbed, they will marvel, and will rule over all."

30 Yahoshua said: "Where there are three deities, they are celestial. Where there are two or one, I am with that one."

44 Yahoshua said: "Whoever blasphemes against the Father will be forgiven, and whoever blasphemes against the son will be forgiven, but whoever blasphemes against the qodesh Ruah will not be forgiven, either on earth or in shamayim."

77 Yahoshua said: "I am the light that is over all things. I am all: from me all came forth, and to me all attained. Split a piece of wood; I am there. Lift up the stone, and you will find me there."

- Gospel of Thomas
    test
  17. TheBigPayback

Oooh. nice. coup doesnt believe that.
    test
  18. Coup d'état

Sky I've been all over the arguments of the sacred name and I've seen all that before. You don't have the definitive answer, nor do I....we were not there. I've seen a lot that tries to prove the tetragramaton is satanic....crazy.

People pronouce it different and spell it different that is all about you will come away with.

Some camps say this, some that. SOme say Elohim is wrong....some say this or that. It's crazy.

I
    test
  19. TheBigPayback

:stevieJ:
    So moe was right 3 bhi's here and none believe the same thing.
    test
  20. Coup d'état

And an unlearned Christian that is comfortable being such.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.