White people aka Esau, enter

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Alias3000, May 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Thank God maybe hell listen to u. Cus this is just exasperating.
    test
  2. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Why should he listen to Coup? It's his religious dogma and everything about it has to be right because it's his religious dogma and everything about it has to be right. Why should he listen to Coup?

Exasperating? You're telling me!
    test
  3. TheBigPayback

Cus coup learned this mess from alias and then dove straight in..birds of a feather and all that
    test
  4. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Alias isn't up to Coup's standard of intellect, he's just a shill for a supremacist group that has attached itself as part of an extremist fringe of the so-called Hebrew Israelites. The beliefs suit the agenda, and if they don't they'll change them.
    test
  5. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

test
  6. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Was the black prophet a cracker in disguise?
    test
  7. SKY

SKY See & Know 4 Yourself

Hebrew Israelites are not a group but are indeed a race of people, a race of people that have been falsely titled as bywords oppose to true heritage and ethnicity. The reason is not only due to the plots described in Psalm 83 of your bibles, but the iniquities of the Israelites who disobeyed the orders from the creator who formed a covenant with their forefathers. Now the time is up on our curses, and we are now beginning to return to our culture. The problem with that is an enemy of our enemies which is also our enemy has stolen our identity. Not only that but each one of our enemies make a fortune off of us every day/month/year throughout the world. They have been making a living off of us since slavery first began, and if we wake up and return to the truth... guess what? Their kingdoms will come falling down. Not only that but everything was prophesied, therefore Matt 4:4 "Man shall not live off bread alone but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of Yah". There's no religious dogma in us, because the scriptures do not speak of religion 'nor is it "dogma" but it is a record of events for tribes of people, not for the world. However it has been USED, EDITED, and MISTRANSLATED in different ways to cause confusion and keep the people it was intended for in the dark. However, everything done in the dark will come to light... so we can read between the lines of the DOGMA of JESUS, JEHOVAH, GOD, LORD and them images of the WHITE Ceasar Borgia all across the world or even the white people to match his image currently residing in Israel. Our enemies were conquered by a mutual enemy and we were also conquered by the same enemy through our first enemy. It gets deep, but life is deep... should we all deny our existence or should everyone in the world committ suicide and say "f*ck it!" But don't take just my word for it, look around... check out "Free Slaves of Israel Hill" from Farmville, VA <- google that. Or look up slavevoyages.org and check out the African Name Database where you will see thousands of hebrew names, plenty with "Yah" in it, in other variations as well like (iah) , or (jah). Which all are originally "Yah" like in "obadiah" (ovadyah = servant of yah) or "isaiah" (Yeshayah = Yah is deliverance). The names have many other full hebrew words and meanings in them. I will shut you heathens down who refuse the Most High, but actions speak louder than words so if you really like the truth.... shut up and GET SCHOOLED, right here online... I give you a SCHOLARSHIP for being ignorant:

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/videoseries?list=PL1535C4F509D6ADC9&amp;hl=en_US" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I WANT THE TRUTH - Playlist : HEBREW YSRAYAHITES ARE THE TRUTH
    test
  8. reggie jax

reggie jax Well-Known Member

"modern science tells us that our senses are simply models of the world which are formed by our brains interpreting electrical signals. we have determined this truth via experiments which rely exclusively on our five senses. therefore, the matrix."
    test
  9. TheBigPayback

Ya but i know for a fact alias got him rowing down this path.

once coup started he didnt look back tho, so theres a mutual respect there between them
    and im willing to.support coup in this particualar discussion cus hes right on this.one.
    test
  10. TheBigPayback

The only way to really support this type of theory is to say the bible is corrupted

that is the only way these groups can exist. by that idea alone.

and in the same breath say its the word of God. just a corrupt version.
    test
  11. SKY

Nah, you're wrong. Obviously you don't read and wasn't able to watch the information that I've provided above. The only corruption outside of the changing of his name and titles comes in the New Testament due to Constantine & Paul. Like I said though the scriptures weren't intended for everyone to be reading, but for those tribes of people only as it was written in their language to begin with. You have others who was making money and becoming famous off of the word and perverted it in order to broaden the messages and mix it with pagan deities to form "religions" and manipulate other nations of people. The original word was NOT for the whole world, and the gentiles it spoke of receiving salvation was the hebrews among the gentile nations who lost their way. The word "gentile" simply means 'foreigner' or 'stranger'. The scriptures are full of irrefutable prophesies that have taken place and that have yet to take place, and a story of a nation of people that still exist to this day. A nation who couldn't practice idolatry, make graven images of their heavenly father, or do as the 'Egyptians' so they recorded their history in the word, in their tribal names, their culture, their language and their temples. You didn't have a problem with the Bible or the "Jews" as long as you thought they were white people, but when the truth comes out about their LIES and who the "Jews" and "Israelites" really are... NOW it's all a lie huh? Now WE'RE the racist ones? We not the ones who made a cover up, we're the ones who GOT covered up. Shalom & Yah berek.
    test
  12. TheBigPayback

Theres absolutely no proof u can point to to say that. i mean i can post videos too. but u cant show me evidence beyond a theory that constantine did this or that. But ill watch ur vid thats supposed to back ur theory. if u watch mine that says ur wrong.

[youtube]2PSjQWSJ_28[/youtube]
    test
  13. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

Esau, you a cold blooded motherfucker. my older hairy Albino brother.

[​IMG]
    test
  14. Alias3000

Isaiah 14:17

15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

16 They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;

17 That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?

You have yet to answer, WHO is this Man the Bible speaks of that weakend the nations?
    test
  15. Alias3000

Only If you believe in Barry Gibb.

[​IMG]
    test
  16. Alias3000

Stand up straight when you speak my name BOY. Hold you head high and not like a wimp, speak like a Man if you got some balls and stop saying shit you have no idea about you underdeveloped fetus!
    test
  17. TheBigPayback

The anti-christ.
    test
  18. Alias3000

So...is the Anti-Christ a Man?
    test
  19. SKY

I ENCOURAGE YOU TO WATCH MY PLAYLISTS, NOT JUST ONE VIDEO... BUT TAKE THE TIME OUT TO GO BACK AND FORTH AND WATCH THE WHOLE DAMN PLAYLIST. OTHERWISE YOU WILL ONLY KEEP LIVING IN DECEPTION. "JEHOVAH" , "LORD" , "GOD" , "JESUS" ALL THOSE NAMES ARE FALSE AND HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH HEBREW SCRIPTURES. HAVE NO HEBREW ROOTS AT ALL. AND AS FAR AS NO PROOF THAT CONSTANTINE OR PAUL PLAYED A ROLE IN FALSELY EDITING THE SCRIPTURES... DO YOU EVEN READ THE BIBLE? THE NEW TESTAMENT HAS SEVERAL INCONSISTENCIES THAT DO NOT GO ALONG WITH OLD TESTAMENT AND SOME DON'T GO ALONG WITH ITSELF.

I AM CONVINCED YOU ARE SIMPLY AGAINST THE TRUTH WE PRESENT JUST BECAUSE OF OUR AWAKENING AND SELF-IDENTIFICATION WITH THE SCRIPTURES. LOOK AT THAT PLAYLIST, YOU WILL BE ASTOUNDED!!

ON ANOTHER NOTE, BACK TO CONSTANTINE & PAUL:

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/XdmyAs_ZyTg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    test
  20. TheBigPayback

The spirit of the anti-christ is a spirit behind the man. but there will be an actual man that is given life by satan to become the antichrist.
    Heres a good commentary on that verse
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.