White people aka Esau, enter

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Alias3000, May 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

Correct sir. yes indeed other nations will be there, just not in a chief role or capacity. they will just be regulars serving the most High. in Righteousness. but the Israelites will rule the whole fucking planet make no mistake. headed by Yeshua himself.

That's why I told Dex Cesar that I will grant him 2 Edomite women and 3 goats in the Kingdom just because I like him...lol

But as for Bustalot, I want him to guard my property like a good Edomite soldier. I will bless him with 1 goat and Egyptian woman for his troubles.

As for JASON ANTHONY, I will grant him some rappin' skills so he can eat for 82 months, after that, he will be my sandal maker in the Kingdom.

Galatea will be one of my concubines and I come in unto her 5 children...and she will be proud.

Let's do it!
    test
  2. JASON ANTHONY

JASON ANTHONY White Devil

White Devil, bitch.
    test
  3. Alias3000

I will show you. I have to break out right now. will be back to answer this.

Shalom.
    test
  4. Alias3000

you have 82 months Mr. Rapper. make it happen.
    test
  5. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

ok, i have to get my defense up then LOL

Good stuff man!!!!!

Shalom YSRAEL
    test
  6. Coup d'état

LOL

I told an Ysraelite that I'd be happy to just mop the floors.

Remember though, that you are not garanteed a ticket in, you gotta live by the Father's will...*COUGH* being MEEK *COUGH*

Ysrael will be a MIGHTY NATION AGAIN. HALLELUYAH
    test
  7. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

I swear by my coat of arms I'd commit seppuku before being a vessel for the delusions of "most high".
    test
  8. Coup d'état

Don't worry G, it will happen girl wether your heart is decieved or not...and I would save you from Alias, you can live in my House.
    test
  9. JASON ANTHONY

I refuse to be an underground rapper at age 30, but I appreciate the push in the right direction.
    test
  10. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

test
  11. Coup d'état

wat ?

Once the Kingdom comes down from Heaven to be established on the earth for ever and ever in complete rightousness and without any tears or sorrow or hurt, and if Noble is not around you can be my wife in the Kingdom.
    test
  12. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Don't push it, you only have an inch of height advantage.
    test
  13. JASON ANTHONY

What’s the point of marriage in a perfect world?
    test
  14. Alias3000

I know...lol...I just be fkn with them...I would be happy just to enter the Kingdom much less moppin' floors.

but I pray I will be a Mighty Man, a King, under the King of Kings. ruling a part of the world in righteousness for the Most High. somewhere like Brazil since he knows my heart and how I love women. but making sure the land keep the commandments and travel home(Israel) often where Yeshua will be and the Kingdom of Heaven will sit.

Revelation 5:10
    And have made us unto our God a kingdom and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.
    test
  15. Alias3000

Women need leaders. Men in their lives.
    test
  16. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

qphaaaan
    test
  17. Alias3000

Shocking ain't it?
    test
  18. TheBigPayback

Ya its shocking how such straight forward scripture can confound and befuddle newfound believers so
    completly to the point they start making up their own doctrine as the go along. ignoring all context and void of any understanding of the verse within the text.

lucifer is a latin word that describes a bright star as is the rest of the verse makih reference to other stars as sons of God. which in actuality are angels
    test
  19. TheBigPayback

Secondly its impossible for lucifer to be a "man" as lucifer is a latin word
    and ur extrapulating hebrew literature.
    test
  20. Coup d'état

That chapter 14 is talking about Babylon

In Isaiah 13 we get some understanding:

v11 And I will punish the world for their evil, and I will cause the arrogancy of the proud to cease, and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible.

Who ? the world. Esau ? No. The world.

v19 And Babylon, the glory of kingdoms, the beauty of the chaldees excellency, shall be as when Elohim over threw Sodom and Gomorrah.

Esau ? No Babylon, the glory of kingdoms (both then at the siege of Juerselem and the same Babylon today: America. Babylon is an empire of many nations) Esau is not the white man...but even Esau is Ysrael's enemy, yes, he will get his too.

Who will YAH use to do this against Babylon ?

v3 I have commanded my sanctified ones, I have also called my mighty ones for mine anger, even them that rejoice in my highness.

v4 The noise of a multitude in the mountains, like as of a great people; and tumultous noise of the kingdoms of nations gathered together: Yahuwah of hosts mustereth the host of the battle.

Not only the righteous Ysraelites, but all that fear his name, all that keep his commandments will he use against Babylon. Ysrael and Gentiles and all alike. For it is written.

Isaiah 14:4

v4 That thou shalt take up this proverb against the king of Babylon, and say, How hath the oppressor ceased!

Esau ? No. the oppressor.

Esau ? No, The oppressor. What ? Babylon, the golden city ceased!

v5 Yahuwah hath broken the staff of the wicked, and the sceptre of the rulers

v6 He who smote the people in wrath with a continual stroke, he that ruled the nations in anger, is persecuted, and none hindereth.

Who ? He who hath the staff of the wicked, he who ruled the sceptre of the rulers. who is this HE ?.

v7 The whole earth is at rest, and is quiet: they break forth into singing (HalleluYAH)

v9 Hell from beneath is moved for thee to meet thee at thy coming: it stirreth up the dead for thee, even all the chief ones of the earth; it hath raised up from their thrones ALL the kings of the nations

All the chief ones of the earth...all the kings of the nations. Esau ? ALL THE KINGS OF THE NATIONS. Who is this 'thee' kat that these fallen wicked cheif rulers and kings are going to meet in the pit ?

v10 All they shall speak and say unto thee, Art thou also become weak as we ? art thou become like unto us ?

v11 Thy pomp is brought down to the grave, and the noise of thy viols: the worm is spread under thee, and the worms cover thee

OK wait. Who are we talking about here ? Who is this 'thee'. Who is he ? Who is this kat ? Whom are the chief ones of the earth asking if 'he' became as weak as them ? Let's look on

v12 how art thou fallen from heaven O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground which didst weaken the nations!

Do what ? Weaken the nations. Who. Lucifer or Esau ? Lucifer....Lucifer is also known as Satan...this is common knowledge. The kings of Babylon and the cheif rulers are going to fall along with Satan/Lucifer of whom weakened the nations to begin with.

What did Lucifer do?

v17 That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?

v18 ALL THE KINGS of the NATIONS, even all of them, lie in glory, every one in his own house

v19 BUT thou (Lucifer... or Esau ? NO LUCIFER) art cast out of thy grave like an abominable branch, and as the raiment of those that are slain, thrust though with a sword, that go down to the stones of the pit; as a carcase trodden under feet.

Where do you get the doctrine that Easu is Lucifer ?

Esau is not the white man and is not responsible for your captivity. Ysrael is responsible for their captivity for their wickedness and transgressions. YAH took away your heratige, your identity, your nation. Not Esau. Don't get me wrong your opperssors will PAY. Deuteronomy was written when the white man was not even on the scene yet...esau was however. Let's look back to Deuteronomy chapter 28.

Deuteronomy 28

v25 YAHUWAH shall cause thee to be smitten before thine enemies: thou shalt go out one way against them, and flee seven ways before them: and shalt be removed into all the kingdoms of the earth.

Who ? Esau ? NO. YAHUWAH shall cause this...

v28 YAHUWAH WILL smite thee with madness, and blindess, and astonishment of heart

So astonished that you think Esau is responsible and is white...YAH did this, he will come for Ysrael again. HALLELUYAH

v36 YAHUWAH shall bring thee, and thy king which thou shalt set over thee, unto a nation which neither thou nor thy fathers have known; and there shalt thou serve other gods, wood and stone (christianity and Islam)

Esau shall ? No. YAHUWAH SHALL. Ysrael knew Edom at this time...they however knew not the Gentiles.

v47 Because thou servedst not YAHUWAH thy Elohim with joyfulness, and with gladness of heart, for the abundance of all things.

v48 Therefore shalt thou serve thine enemies which YAHUWAH shall send against thee, in hunger, and in want of all nakedness, and in want of all things: and he shall put a yoke of iron upon thy neck, until he have destroyed thee.

YAH SENT THEM. Not just the GENTILES (white man) but all even Ysraels enemies surrounding them when they were a nation, like anceint Babylon.

v49 YAHUWAH shall bring a nation against thee from far, from the end of the earth, as swift as the eagle flieth; a nation whose tongue thou shalt not understand

YAH is going to bring Esau against you ? NO. A NATION from far. Yall knew Esau's tounge back then....think about it.

v63 And it shall come to pass, that as YAHUWAH rejoiced over you to do you good, and to multiply you; so YAHUWAH will rejoice over you to destroy you, and to bring you to nought; and ye shall be plucked from off the land whither thou goest to posses it.

WOW. He rejoiced over that. YAH did. WOE. 90 million eaten by sharks during the Middle Passage and the Father was rejoicing. I FEAR THE MIGHTY ONE OF YSRAEL, but you give a imagiantive precept the glory ? That's Vainity.

v64 And YAHUWAH shall scatter thee among all the people, from the one end of the earth even unto the other; and there thou shalt serve other gods, ehich neither thou nor thy fathers have known, even wood and stone (Chrisitanity and islam)

Ysrael at that time knew Edom...

Lucifer the name given to Esau ? This never happened. This is imagination and not scriptural nor is it logical in the big picture of the message of YAH. It is the doctrine of some Hebrew Ysraelite camps, sadly enough.

Esau cannot and was not ever in the heaven, he could not go back and forth. Only satan, aka lucifer, which will be discribed by men a man as he goes into the pit.

Your doctrine says Esau was placed over Ysrael to do this, but we just read that YAH did this to his covenanted people...show it in scriptures or any one realated book like Josephes or source that supports that esau is the devil and is the so called white man ?.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.