White people aka Esau, enter

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Alias3000, May 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

No, the Hebrew word for Red is Edom. not Ruddy. Ruddy is root word for Brown or like brown. brownish. I know this because my grandma used to call me and all my cousins, ruddish. never did she call us Reddish. or Red.

Wrong again.

Ruddy is brownish. Edom is hebrew and means "Red".

Neither of these scriptures tell you that Job was an Edomite. He was an Israelite.

In order for you to be grafted into the Kingdom(in righteousness), being a Gentile Edomite, you'll have to get your facts straight and do more study.

Shalom.
    test
  2. Alias3000

Job came from the lineage of Abraham. he was a great grandson of his. If I'm not mistaken. Abraham was an Israelite. not an Edomite. therefore, Job was an Israelite.
    test
  3. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA Well-Known Member

404 overload. :/
    test
  4. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

We'll have to agree to diagree on Esau. There are many Ysraelite camps that understand this...again I don't want to harp on this over and over...so I agree, study is always good! IF you watch the series I posted that would amazing.

I've been doing countless hours studying since last January, over 1,000, since when I PM'd ya. SO thank you for that. I fellowship with the Spirit of Yah located in Jacksonville FL.

Don't take my meekness for weakness or for being unlearned.

Hebrew Ysraelite network @ www.hebrewisraelites.net/

^join the community and forums...

PEACE AND GRACE
    test
  5. exodus 31315

exodus 31315 Kanaan

I thought Job was before Abraham? I also thought he was not a Jew.

I could be wrong, I've only recently started on the Old Testament, but read Job not too long ago.

Sent from my HTC One XL using Tapatalk 2
    test
  6. Coup d'état

Abrham was a Hebrew. Not an Ysraelite, for the nation of Ysrael was not established yet...

Neither Job nor his ancestors are ever mentioned in any of the genealogies...Job lived in Uz, where Edomites lived. History and scriptures indicate he was an Edomite ( a black man)
    test
  7. Alias3000

Was Job as Edomite? No, he was not

Job 1: 8
    And the LORD said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil?

Job was the great great grandson of Abraham. who was an Israelite. Job was not an Edomite.
    test
  8. Coup d'état

You got scriptures on that ? I'm open minded.
    test
  9. Coup d'état

you don't have to be a Ysraelite by birth to serve the Most High...stangers are welcome to partake in the convenant. All through out scriptures we see this happening, where strangers came to Ysrael and they opened up to them in a heart beat....Ysrael's job is to teach the world as a priest nation and a light to the Gentiles, and world...
    test
  10. Alias3000

Jacob(Israel) came through Abraham's seed like it or not. therefore, Abraham can be considered an Israelite. He was Job's great great grandfather through one of his grandsons'. Semantics aside. He was a Holy man of GOD and he was blessed to be the father of many nations(Abraham).

Esau came from Abraham if you really wanna get that technical.

Also, below here you see Eliphaz(edomite) mocking Job in his low state after being tempted by Satan and refusing to deny GOD....

Job 22:5
    Is not your wickedness great,And your iniquities without end?
    test
  11. Alias3000

You are correct, you don't have to be an Israelite by birth, but you DO have to walk in the Israelite way, which is the Most High's way. the Holy Bible. Keeping in the Commandments....which include but not limited to, denouncing this entire Edomite structure in America. it's wicked to the core. and needs to be de-throwned and rebuilt by Yeshua and his army.

The problem is...Satan has control over 95% of the worlds minds so a LOT of people are just gonna die trying to defend Satan's structural and economic empire. to no avail.

It's only gonna be 144,000 Israelites that make it through the tribulation that's coming. the rest that die in the name of Christ will have a place in the Kingdom, but not as Saints. but at least they'll be alive.

So at the end of the day, an Edomite, Ammonite, Hamite, etc...CAN see the Kingdom of Heaven but only if they go to war FOR Christ SINCERELY and not against him. but not many will take up the task because of the guillotines that Satan will have in place to scare them shitless.
    test
  12. Coup d'état

double post...
    test
  13. Coup d'état

I agree with all that...The word Ysrael was not on the secen during Abrham's time. The promise was made to him, but the nation was not established yet nor were there any Ysraelites then. Technically, he was just a Hebrew...but yah, he is the father of all Ysraelites. W/e though.

Eliphaz was offering up reasons why Job was tested of the Most High. YAH allowed Satan to test his faith by bringing all that upon his cattle, flocks and family...to see if Job would curse his maker. He did not.

The firends of Job, Eliphaz were having a discussion as to why. Job had to school them, for they offered not always the best answer...similar to today how some kats will say this or that, some of it foolish, some right.

Eliphaz was for sure an Edomite, Job too. Don't matter on skin color here, the point of the book of Job was not to teach that Esau was white and sons of Satan...

Evidence and scriptures, along with history teach Edom was likened to a black skinned nation....but this is where we will diagree. I'm fine with that too.

But there is no scripture or lines of evidence or proof that Job was an Hebrew Ysraelite.

He dewelt in the Land of UZ, which was a Edomite land. . .
    test
  14. Alias3000

Here is Esau speaking proudly after he is empowered by Satan(the beast):

Isaiah 14:13
    I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the farthest sides of the north
    test
  15. Coup d'état

absolutly!!! you say edom, I say babylon! BUT I agree man!!

Well said man! HALLELUYAH

On the 144,000 is that the total number of Ysraelites to be saved or is that the number that will serve in a Preistly role with the MessiYAH ? And the other Ysraelites that are not of the 144,000 will be just in the Kingdom as regulars without a preistly role ?

But yeah, you have to renouce all that bablyon wickedness and keep to the Father's law/word and covenant.

SHALOM, we got to teach the rest the way here!
    test
  16. Coup d'état

It don't mention Edom or Esau as saying that...It is speaking of Lucifer and what he said in his heart....Esau is not saying that.

Where do you make that connection ?
    test
  17. Alias3000

See the BIG picture man. GOD knew his blessing of Jacob(Israel) would come through the seed of Abraham, so just by virtue, Abraham was blessed. hence the father of Israel. pretty much.

The 3 friends of Job knew he was being punished by GOD, which is why they asked him "what sin has he done to get judged like this?"... so why ask of his condition as if they didn't know? read the scriptures again and you'll realize that they were mocking him.

No, JOb just lived in the area. he was not an Edomite. If there is no evidence of lineage, as yo usay, then how can you justify calling him an Edomite. the Bible says he was a "faithful servant of GOD"...and by all accounts the Edomites were not following the Bible. they were Pagans.

Genesis says Esau came out RED. Now given the fact he was born of the Israelite woman, but that doesn't matter. Albinos are born to people everyday.

Israelites dwelt in a lot of places. Today we dwell in America/South America so does that make me an American Edomite too? No, it doesn't
    test
  18. Alias3000

You have to understand that Satan and Lucifer are not the same.

Lucifer is the name given to Esau when he came to into the tutiledge of Satan. He spoke proudly in that matter. Satan is an Angel so he had no reason to say anything like that because he can come and go to Heaven and report to GOD whenever he pleases. So yes indeed, Lucifer is a Man...

read here...

Isaiah 14:17

15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

16 They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;

17 That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?

What MAN has done this? you guessed it, the Edomites.lol
    test
  19. Coup d'état

Good points, I am going to read Job tonight again. . .I'll come back with my thoughts after being refreshed.

I see the big picture about Abraham being Ysrael....I agree on that, but if you got techical...whatever we both understand it.

I agree, just because you are in the land of your captivity, it don't make you an american. Myself I even don't consider to be a american. I consider myself to be a citizen of Ysrael.

Truth is, there is no indication or any say on Job being an Ysraelite....on the flip, all else, scriptures and history show he was an Edomite.

The point that Edom was white is not supported at all...all points raised to indicate he being white is not supported in fact of scrips or facts of life.

I wish you would watch the entire series I posted on Esau and then tell me what you think. What would that hurt ?

But yeah, we will probably disagree on this alway.
    test
  20. Coup d'état

LOL...

Scriptures never say or teach Edom is or came into the tutiledge of Satan...Scriptures don't teach that. It's not found. you cannot show it, cos it don't work like that. That is a doctrine of man saying that. lol

Consider this...in times of old, even black nations were wicked and lived by the sword and could fit the Edom role just as well. . .Anceint Babylon was black, Egypt was black , amorites, canaanites, philistines...were all black...they also fit the discriptions you are forcing on Easu being the white man..they all were the enimeis of Ysrael.

so called black men controlled the world in those days....whites so happened to do it now...by the will of the Father YAH.

You give the white man too much credit...

The Gentiles (white) are only rose up to do the Will of YAH. This is in scriptures.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.