White people aka Esau, enter

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Alias3000, May 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

It is a combination of two Hebrew morphemes: "ysr" and "el". While the word "El" undoubtedly means "god" (when added at the end of the combination it means "of god", "with god", "to god" etc), the morpheme "ysr" have several meanings: 1) It might come from the root S.R.R, in the meaning of "rule", "prince", thus the whole name means "he who rules with god" ("thy name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel: for as a prince hast thou power with God and with men, and hast prevailed", Genesis 32:28 KJV). 2) It might come from the same root (S.R.R) in the meaning of "strive" or "struggle", thus it all means "he who struggles god", referring to the event in which his name was changed. 3) It might come from the root Y.SH.R, means "straight", "honest" or "righteous man", thus the name means "honest man of god", or something like that. "Israel" is Jacob, the ancestor of the people of Israel (that is also referred to as "Israel" in the bible). Modern Israel is named after the ancient kingdom of Israel and the Israeli nation.
    test
  2. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA Well-Known Member

Honestly...the Esau topic is a topic, not a multitude of topics. When you start a thread that ends up the same repetitive cycle time after time, after time, after time...it's not fun.

The truth?! What truth?! There's as many truths as there is people on this planet and at least twice as many morals.

And by the looks of it, all this love of "your truth" you're trying to spread is oddly along the lines of a bigamy, if not poligamy.
    test
  3. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

Truth be told, Esau is not the white man by no means. This idea is not taught in scriptures nor is it revealed or even seen in the pages of any history book or source. Rather it is the imagination and precept of men.

The doctrine that Esau is the white man greatly confuses and contradicts the scriptures and history and it's hard for me to acknowledge anyone who holds to this dogmatically as a person learned (but who is man, and what is his rightousness ? It is like filthy rags). I don't claim to know everything, but I know for sure, without a shadow of a doubt that Esau is not the so called white man.

It may sound good philosophically, but it is not the truth. It is not logical when you think about the message the scriptures is teaching. Rather, it is convenient doctrine built around selfishness and hateful insecurity.

Make no mistake, Ysrael is and are a black skinned people, they sojourn in the captivity of their enemies scattered around the globe. They will and are in the hands of YAH. He rose up nations to carry out his punishment on their great transgressions...the nations over them are like the belt and Yah is swinging it hard.

When the time of the Gentiles is over, Ysrael will be collected again and those found in the Book of Life (Ysrael and all peoples alike) will be entering in the Kingdom that will come down from heaven. Ysrael is the covenanted people and the first fruits, the natural olive tree. YAHUWAH knew Ysrael and came unto them, similar how when a man knows (haves sex) his wife and enters into a covenant with her (marriage). Ysrael's oppressors will be delt with harshly, YAH has spoken it and it will happen.

For who is like unto YAHUWAH, he hath made the earth by his power, he hath established the world by his wisdom, and hath stretched out the haven by his understanding.

It can be proven over and over that Esau is not the white man, and at the same time there is no evidence offered that the white man came from him. For learned people, it is laughable.

don't get me wrong, I stand behind Alias and wish no ill will upon him. I personally think he is very sincere. But like a lot of Ysraelites today, even Gentiles alike, there is confusion.

If anyone wants knowledge and understanding on this chime in.
    test
  4. TheBigPayback

Thats semi refreshing to hear^

U know i had a long debated/discussion with one of your particular groups teachers about the law.
    for some reason they had a different understanding on it than u seem to have had.
    strange.
    test
  5. Coup d'état

what was is understanding on the law ? All our understanding together should be of one mind, just how it is written in scriptures.

Good to see ya PB

Here is a great series that will put to bed the esau issue:

It got 11 parts, here is part one. It's a great series and it touches on a lot of subjects to put this esau issue to bed, covering all the points people try to use to turn esau into the so called white man. It is taught by Ysraelites.

It runs a few hours :D

Youtube user YAHHASSpoken
    test
  6. TheBigPayback

I just parroted what u had so vigorously defended a few months back in your understanding of their theology. aparantly edauwilde nor any of his cohorts believe wht u seem to believe or have believed about it. that being adherence was essential to salvation.

He corrected me explaining that your group never expressed that. and we were pretty much in an agreeant stalemate as we both confired that tho not by our ability we should set our sights on keeping it. We are not justified by it. as it is not in our own ability that we CAN keep it. but by christ alone
    we are justified by faith. not by works. but that works is a fruit of our faith.

which are exactly my sentiments. he didnt know why u made claim to what u made claim to.
    test
  7. Coup d'état

Oh, sweet man!

Can you elaborate just a bit because I'm confused as to what you said, I want to hear though! What happened now ?
    test
  8. TheBigPayback

Nothin just went and got all rowdy with one of esauwilds guys about why they told u we must be justified by keeping the mosaic law, and making our keeping the law an aspect.of salvation

according to them they dont believe that. and apparantly never taught u that either.
    test
  9. Coup d'état

lol @ rowdy ! Payback bringing the house down

but yeah, the law stills stands today. It has not been done away with or nailed to the cross.

The scriptures teach to do the will of the Father and to keep the commandments.

As far as being saved, that is on the Father alone.

Payback, when this conversation take place, how long ago ?
    test
  10. TheBigPayback

2Months?

I didnt say that. u did. so then i must ask cause they didnt hold the same consept of it as u.
    are u justified in faith by ur keeping the law.
    or by faith are we justified thru christ, and the fruit of that being the law is kept.

ur answer to this will determine whether u even agree with what these guys teach
    or portray to teach to outsiders.
    test
  11. Coup d'état

Thy shall love thy Elohim with all thy heart, all thy soul, with all thy strength and all thy mind.

For love of the Most High is to keep his commandments.

John 14:15
    If ye love me, keep my commandments

Luke 10:27
    And he answering said, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbour as thyself.
    test
  12. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

No offense Coup, but you are wrong here.

Genesis 25:25
    25 And the first came out red, all over like an hairy garment; and they called his name Esau.

Genesis 25:26
    26 And after that came his brother out, and his hand took hold on Esau's heel; and his name was called Jacob: and Isaac was threescore years old when she bare them.

Esau ( /ˈiːsɔː/; Hebrew: עֵשָׂו; Standard Hebrew: Esav; Tiberian Hebrew: ʿĒśāw; ISO 259-3 ʕeśaw; Greek: Ἡσαῦ; Arabic: عِيسُو‎ "Hairy"[1] or "Rough"[2]), in the Hebrew Bible, is the oldest son of Isaac. He is mentioned in the Book of Genesis, and by the minor prophets, Obadiah[3] and Malachi.[4] The New Testament later references him in St Paul's Letter to the Romans[5] and in the Letter to the Hebrews.[6]

Esau is the progenitor of the Edomites and the twin brother of Jacob, the patriarch of the Israelites.[7] Esau and Jacob were the sons of Isaac and Rebekah, and the grandsons of Abraham and Sarah. Of the twins, Esau was the first to be born with Jacob following. Isaac was sixty years old and Rebekah is believed to have been much younger when the boys were born. The grandfather Abraham was supposedly still alive, being about 160 years old at that time.

Esau - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Shalom
    test
  13. TheBigPayback

Alias u tryed to tell us that "Lucifer, saying he would exalt his throne above the stars(angels) in the mount of the congregation" was esau.

i stopped listening at that remark

6215 `Esav ay-sawv' apparently a form of the passive participle of 6213 in the original sense of handling; rough (i.e. sensibly felt); Esav, a son of Isaac, including his posterity:--Esau.
    test
  14. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

its about time coup and alias interacted. its like two kids arguing over the rules of a game they just made up
    test
  15. Coup d'état

Yeah, Alias I'm familiar with all the so called proof/evidence that the so called white man is Jacob's fraternal twin brother Esau...It just don't add up, and when you look at it with scriptures and history in totality it fails hard.

It may sound philospcially good to say that Esau is white because it fuels a lot of Ysraelite rebel doctrine of more or less hate...You give the white man too much credit. Do you really think that whitey could bring down YAH's people with their own hands? NO WAY.

Yah rose up the Gentiles to bring you and your fore fathers into captivity (even today). Only the Father can do this...The Gentiles are the belt and Yah is swinging it.

YAH knew (like when a man forms [has sex] with a woman and and a covenant is made; he marries her) Ysrael and when they turned against him in wickedness he let them get what was deserved (until the time appointed when he gathers Y'all up again and any other stranger who partakes to the covenant). Similar to how a man would let his whore wife go, wishing she get's all that will come of her unfaithful way.

During the days when your fore Fathers were a nation, the crackas were still up north in the mountains lol....(no, not in caves)

Edom actually took there inheritance to Petra the rock city....they were over ran about 6 BC and fled to Ysrael....the cliffs of Petra is were Edom sat like an Eagle, high on the rocks....(we can get into this more)

In the "NT" king Herod was an Edomite...why do you think he wanted to see the east star at the birth of the MessiYAH? Being Esau he wanted all that. He is your enemy too.

Job was an Edomite....

Just on an genetic level this doctrine falls hard. Think about it...Rebekah was so called black and so was Isaac...even if they did have a white cave man baby (LOL) there is no way one person could create a white population in an area that was surround by so called blacks living in many black nations....The whiteness would faze out in a matter of generations...lol This is just the tip of the ice burg.

There are many Ysraelite camps today that understand this.

I want you to watch this 3-4 hour series that complete trashes the concept. Believe me, if it were true I'd stand behind it. You got me into the truth last Jan...so....

WHO IS ESAU, WHAT COLOR IS HE? (a 11 part series)

watch the rest...

Those are the first few clips...it only get's better. The Esau is white doctrine only has imagination to hold it up...whereas the truth is supported by knowldge and understanding, precept upon precept, line upon line.
    test
  16. Alias3000

Esau aka Edom name becomes Lucifer in the last Days. GOD calls him Lucifer once he becomes the dominant power in the earth with the help of Satan.

Isaiah 14:12
    How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations
    test
  17. Alias3000

Actually we're building. you could join but we don't allow lincoln logs.
    test
  18. Alias3000

You posted a LOT of opinions here. but where is the Biblical proof to back up your claims?

this Bible Scripture, not opinons right here. are you arguing the Biblical description of Esau??!!!

Genesis 25:25
    25 And the first came out red, all over like an hairy garment; and they called his name Esau.

Genesis 25:26

26 And after that came his brother out, and his hand took hold on Esau's heel; and his name was called Jacob: and Isaac was threescore years old when she bare them.
    test
  19. Coup d'état

yes I did post a lot without scriptures...but I did para-phrase out of scriptures and out of History.

Did you know that red is the root word in Hebrew for Ruddy ? King David was ruddy (in scriptures) also the nazarites were Ruddy...meaning of a reddish complextion akin to the nation they were from which was a so called black skinned nation. Esau was like a red horse color...

5:10 Solomon
    My beloved is white and ruddy, the chiefest among ten thousand.

White^ here means dazzaling or being whtie in pure viginity....the ruddy is the redish complex of the so called black man being spoken of.

1 Samuel 17:42
    And when the Philistine looked about, and saw David, he disdained him: for he was
    but a youth, and ruddy, and of a fair countenance.

Did the scriptures mean ruddy as in reddish brown or ruddy as in white? We know King Dawid was a so called black man!

Lamentations 4:7
    Her Nazarites were purer than snow, they were whiter than milk, they were more ruddy in body than rubies, their polishing was of.

And Job...was an Edomite
    Lamentations 4:21
    Rejoice and be glad, O daughter of Edom, that dwellest in the land of Uz; the cup also shall pass through unto thee: thou shalt be drunken, and shalt make thyself naked.

Job 1:1
    There was a man in the land of Uz, whose name was job; and that man was perfect and upright, and one that feared ELOHIM, and eschewed evil.

Job's friend Eliphaz the Temanite was also an Edomite...according to strongs concordence

Temanite or Temani = see Teman "southward"
    1) an inhabitant of Teman located east of Idumea
    2) a descendant of Teman, the grandson of Esau and a duke of Edom

I guess we will have to agree to disagree. I don't want to divide cos we are in the same House and are in the knowledge of the truth...you a natural branch and I'm a wild branch taking up the covenant made...we should not divide or let this difference blind us to the major facts, right ? I'm with you.

SHALOM ACHY in the name of the Mighty one of Ysrael's son YAHSHUA
    test
  20. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

lincoln log?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.