White man CAN jump

Discussion in 'Lipstick Gallery' started by Mr ExZ, Jun 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cboi3523

Cboi3523 Dread

Comment from a white man dat swears he's black. Stay white...
    test
  2. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

Here is exhibit a.).. the real 14 year old white suburban kid who is on summer vacation and just got out of 8th grade english.
    Exhibit b.) the same white kid who regained conciousness and remembered that in 8th grade acting like a 'gangster thug' on the net was cool.. (the very next sentence actually)

hahahaha

like i said.. just keep talkin, its better then any insult i can give.. your just MAKING me look funny lmao
    test
  3. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

lol..cboi your a fuckin moron !
    test
  4. Nvs -=1=-

Nvs -=1=- Resident Racist

I'm the only "cracka" in the hood yellin "Jungle Bunnies!!!" without having to shoot the 6.​
    test
  5. Purple Haze

Purple Haze pop warner hof

Anybody who has the NERVE to name themselves cboi3523 should be tested for retardation.
    test
  6. Cboi3523

Cboi3523 Dread

Purple Haze stop talkin u have way too many assholes from smile. Name urself purple haze and dont know what tha fuck it is. That's where retardation kicks in.

Paper chase keep chasin that paper cuz u'll never get to it. Idiot.

I know im makin u look funny cuz ur fruity like that. What tha fuck is a -XzErEoUs- come on get SERIOUS. And Im glad you learned the copy and paste format for windows u should get an award. "Windows for Idiots" Its sad that all u got to go off of is how I write don't worry about how da fuck I write, you got more important things to worry about like your mom bein a dyke. Go learn how to jump higher and then get at me. Act like they givin grammar test on this site only a white idiot worries about how someone else writes. Figures. Plan on givin me an English test too?

oh yeah stay white purple haze...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.