White man CAN jump

Discussion in 'Lipstick Gallery' started by Mr ExZ, Jun 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Purple Haze

Purple Haze pop warner hof

Smile says he sonned me in his sig.

I said I sonned Smile in my sig.

I have proof, with a link directing you to the massive sonnage.

Smile doesn't have ANY proof, just his word.

You do the math little nigga.

The proof is in the pudding.
    test
  2. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

NOTE to cboi: I think i speak for every other white dude on the site that us reading the word cracka on the internet doesn't do shit lmao.. it dont fire me up, or nothing it just looks stupid. if someone said it in real life thats a different story.. but on the net?? come onnnnn

now lets go to the next point
    n1gger is the term we use to enslave your people for hundreds of years.. cracka is something you eat that you made up for pay back.

lets do the math.. not justifyin the word, the slavery ne of that shit so a calm down in advance goes out to every black kid on the site who thinks their gonna change racial tensions by bitching on the net... but what you think holds more weight.. saying craka makes u sound straight foolish
    test
  3. .+*MiXd_BeBeQ*+

.+*MiXd_BeBeQ*+ ReMi-Da dRuNkn pRiNcEsS

damn, i'd feel like a midget around you =(
    test
  4. Cboi3523

Cboi3523 Dread

Lemme handle dis purple haze bitch first I'll come back to you in a sec.
    test
  5. Cboi3523

Cboi3523 Dread

U dumb fuck. There is no math to do go back to school. I would take his word of yours any day so in conclusion.....stay white little bitch.
    test
  6. Cboi3523

Cboi3523 Dread

test
  7. Cboi3523

Cboi3523 Dread

Back to you now.. I was trynna help you out give you da benifit of tha doubt and end this but now u wanna come wit sum more bullshit what can I say thats white people for ya.

Next. I use the term cracka loosley to apply to you white people I could care less if it affected you or not. (Cracker is something that u eat Cracka is u get it right) Even if we were in person I would call you the same. And you should find some black people to do some research on because we didnt make it up for payback, Its just a name we use for ya'll. What do you think a cracka sayin nigga sounds like, u sound like an idiot because you can't even use that word anymore its as dead as white people gettin along wit black people.

And last. I wouldn't ever wanna change the racial tension I love how it is we got crackas wanting to be black, listenin to our music, dressin like us, watchin us on TV and bootleggin our music on dis site. So u stay white and Imma stay black..........If it didnt affect you why are you writing about it hmmm.....
    test
  8. Cboi3523

Cboi3523 Dread

No ofense to u German girl but take dis bitch for example I know she's white because she had to put her two cents in. Type of shit u can depend on white people for. She wasnt nowhere during all this convo but yet she jumps in talkin about herself being short...lol. Good for her.
    test
  9. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

hahahahahaha you are fucking retarteeeeeeeeed.. shes white cause she put her two cents in?? then every person on this site is fucking white cause the entire board is built around people putting in their two cents

ok so people who listen to rap wanna be black blah blah blah

lol if its like that, then every successful black person tries to be white, talk white, if they wear a tie to work they wanna be white.. id rather be white ;)

is it gonna take you three replys to make a counter point again lol?.. but you hafto be white cause u came into my thread puttin your two cents when noone asked for it

and to the german mami i saw your pic ur sexy :).. but cboi go ahead keep makin me popular if its draggin sexy girls like her into my thread
    test
  10. .+*MiXd_BeBeQ*+

lol 1. i am not german and 2. i am not white
    and i think i can post what i want. you dont have to like my posts or even reply to my posts.. =)
    test
  11. Purple Haze

1. You went to college and don't know what figuratively means?
    I said do the math, as in add it put... as in put 2 and 2 together and literally telling you count to ten with your fingers you imbecile.

2. It's nice to know you'll take his word over mine anyday. But it's not his word aganist mine in this case you idiot. My word is not fact, however, the evidence that I provided with it is. I provided relavant evidence, I'd win a court case anyday.

3. In case you haven't notice, I'm not white in any sense of the word.
    test
  12. Cboi3523

Cboi3523 Dread

Hahahah ur a dumb fuck when are u gonna get over urself. I guess ur not a basketball player or a person who can dunk ur a shit talker cuz thats all u keep doin shut the fuck up already i try to say u can dunk and u still talk shit shut tha fuck up shit. And no she's not white because she puts her two cents in she's white because what she said. Thats all that's comin from your mouth blah blah blah......I know you'd rather be white u dumb ass u are white and dats all u can be. And if you knew how to read you would see that I had to attend to other people b4 I got to the bottom, Idiot to reply to. And I came in sayin u better be able to dunk cuz ur tall enuff but ur mouth runs more than ur feet. and u still aint got no hops I guess you thought all this talkin u were doin would help no. Here I got an Idea to solve this........

Dont reply to me or say ne thing else to me unless ur a faggot ass cracka dat needs company and got nuthin better to do. Im not wit da gay shit. So do us both a favor and don't reply.
    test
  13. Cboi3523

Cboi3523 Dread

Ur a dumb fuck and ofcourse I know what figuratively speaking means but ur dumb ass was trying to add words and letters to make numbers. We are not in court and won't be in court so throw ur case out cuz I aint hearin dat shit. U got R.I.P.'ed get over it.

And yes you are very white in the all senses of the word. Cracka.
    test
  14. Cboi3523

Cboi3523 Dread

1. Im sorry about everything I said since your not white I take it all back. Im str8 wit u.
    test
  15. Purple Haze

hahaha, I explained it.. why take it out of context again?

Retard.
    test
  16. Cboi3523

Cboi3523 Dread

Ok dick sucker Im done talkin with you. Don't reply back unless ur a faggot ass cracka dick sucker that needs company. Im not the guy for that job. Stay white....
    test
  17. .+*MiXd_BeBeQ*+

lol =) its all good
    test
  18. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

you cant have graduated middleschool.. i swear to god if your above 13 may god strike me down
    lol your in my thread homeboy.. so how bout you just stop comin the fuck back in??
    heres how im gonna leave it..

you know how you came out real gutta? naw mean plAya u type dat shit reali gutta n aint curr bout dat gramah?

then all the sudden you started gettin into an adult like argument and you learn basic english in three hours? stop livin a lie on the net family.. its gay.. your gonna look back and realize how gay you were n possibly suffer from post traumatic stress disorder or some shit..

i dont wanna be responsible for that shit.. just shut the fuck up

and that other mami white or black u could get it
    test
  19. Purple Haze

lol, word.
    test
  20. Cboi3523

Cboi3523 Dread

Ok gay buddy Ive read what u said it went like this blah blah blah blah blah blah. Y are u still talkin to me. Fuck whos thread it is just stop talkin to me. Ur one annoying ass cracka. I swear to God if ur white may God end your life as quickly as possible.

And speak your own cracka language dat second paragraph or so u would call it makes no sense. And I damn sho aint yo family and would never wanna be held wit dat curse. So shut tha fuck up and stop replyin to me use your time to talk to sum one else. As u said u "stupid" fuck.

And if any body is livin a lie its ur internet thug self pussy. Non jumpin ass cracka. Learn how to jump then u can say white man can jump. Til then shut the fuck up and stop talkin to me.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.