White man CAN jump

Discussion in 'Lipstick Gallery' started by Mr ExZ, Jun 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J o o k

J o o k Guest

definitely some good bangs, dust the haters off.

half these dudes are overweight and couldnt jump a fucking foot.
    test
  2. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

i use to be able to dunk...i haven't tried it in a min though...im 6'0 and i had the highest vertical in school though soo i know i got/had hoops, props to u though i know dudes ur height that still can't dunk...reguardless unless i c ur ups i can never tell if u have hops or not..but as it stand height plays a big role...
    test
  3. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

thanks family
    test
  4. Cboi3523

Cboi3523 Dread

LMAO...Post a pic of u jumpin as high as u can then you'll know if u got hops or not (by how high u get off the floor not how high ur hands go) or a pic of u jumpin over sumones head...LMAO Sorry I just ball I don't really have time to get pictures takin or set up a photo shoot of me ballin. And I agree talk is cheap dats y anyone can take a picture hangin from a rim its not that hard. But in tha first place I was sayin u better be bangin backboards for your height but ofcourse people gotta take it out of poportion and say u'll bang all over me. Therefore I challenged the statement that u said u can jump cuz all I see is a person dunking.
    test
  5. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

^^ lol.. your gotta be half retarted-- and you show it by spellin that dat and then proove your educated by using conjunctions correctly (you'll)

your a fucking idiot

theres pics of me bangin in a game.. with two hands-- not me 'hangin on the rim' lol -- photo shoot? some dude sent me these pics

you name is cboy with a i.. just shuttup
    test
  6. Nvs -=1=-

Nvs -=1=- Resident Racist

My dude,
    I believe I can quote you as saying "I'm above that gay shit" in regardes to "lying on the internet". If that is such, why are you challenging this dude Cboi to play ball? Why you continue arguing trying to prove you superior to someone you've never met in real life? Is it that your only above lying to people on the internet? Concentrate on your balling, music (if you do that), do you and make the best for your own outcome my dude.

BEZ​
    test
  7. kaLeeF

kaLeeF me and weed go waaay back

thats coo kid..i know a few hispanics that could jump hiigher than a muthafucka....and they like 5'9 5'10.....i'm 6'3...and got some good vert..last time i checked it was almost 40 that was about 6months ago.....but i dont like to dunk much....i rather shoot and play deffense
    test
  8. Cboi3523

Cboi3523 Dread

U stupid fuck. What we black people use is called SLANG u dumb fuckin idiot. If I wanted to write and talk like ur cracka ass I would but Im not signin up for no fuckin job interview so I use my own language u dick head. U stick to talkin white and I'll stick to talkin black. DONT WORRY BOUT WHAT DA FUCK I DO. White people alwayz wanna be better but know basketball is no longer urs get over it. Ur tall lenky ass still cant jump, u aint got no hops and u suck so get over it and stop bitchin bout da way I talk. If u can understand it good if u cant DEN fuck ya. Get over urself already. U aint even superior to da shit I leave in da toilet.
    test
  9. InFiNiT_EEE

InFiNiT_EEE dreaming out loud

you're making yourself look stupid.

the end.
    test
  10. Cboi3523

Cboi3523 Dread

Forget about making myself look stupid. You are stupid.
    Nosey people.

and cut.
    test
  11. Purple Haze

Purple Haze pop warner hof

cboi, you're just an idiot.

You're from the south.
    test
  12. Cboi3523

Cboi3523 Dread

Ur what we call a HATER. Stop hatin on da south and go do sumthin wit urself. Make ur self useful.
    test
  13. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

^^ you talking is far better then any insult i can give so please continue
    test
  14. Typ0

Typ0 New Member

I have a few comments about the severe idiocy going on in this thread

dog. Your post is riddled with typos, too. Don't tell someone to use "you'll", and then turn around and say "your a fucking idiot". It's YOU'RE, as in YOU ARE. And it's called a CONTRACTION, not a CONJUNCTION.

holy fuck. You ain't even spell "retarded" right. Are you serious??

My dude,
    If you too were "above that gay shit" you wouldn't be typing in
    Royal Blue bolded arial font. This shit is fucking UGLY.​

all in all, it doesn't matter what people say. If I made a thread tomorrow saying I solved world hunger somebody would post up like "my nigga c-bo dun solved it yesterday werd dun"

people on here hate no matter what. brush it.
    test
  15. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

^^ find me anywhere ever claimin to be an intelligent person, or a good speller or ne of that-- lol i know im stupid.. dont mean i cant point out other people bein stupid.. matter fact i think it gives me more right cause it takes one to know one

royal blue shit is on point

other then that i dont no when this thread got into all these wordly issues n shit i dont give a fluuuuuuck if i get hated on the web i gets busy

And as long as my rep level still shows that im pretty cool i cant be catchin that much hate

haha keep livin'
    test
  16. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

n lol at riddled with typos i laughed at that
    test
  17. Cboi3523

Cboi3523 Dread

^^ "Clearly in your own words" Looks like you talking did worst for you.

LOL...White people are funny.

Im going to help you out. You do have skill in dunking a basketball on the basketball court. Happy now?

Sorry, I forgot how the internet folks are when two people are talking everyone jumps in.
    test
  18. Purple Haze

Purple Haze pop warner hof

Cboi smokes weed, is a HS drop out, plays basketball, raps about guns, and is a part time internet thug by night.

Stupid ••••••.
    test
  19. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

lol@that
    test
  20. Cboi3523

Cboi3523 Dread

Shut yo cracka ass up. U almost right though I give u that I smoke, I graduated high school and college dick head, I play ball, not only rap about guns but I got em to back it up, and no Im not an internet thug like ur pussy ass. I talk my shit and I can back it up. Sumthin none of u crackas on here can do hence the term INTERNET THUG (use it right) One thing u can alwayz depend on crackas for to stick their ugly ass noses where it dont belong.
    Stupid CRACKAS.

and lol@that stupid ass fake wanna-be mortal kombat cracka.

.......didnt Purple Haze already get R.I.P.'ed by SMILE on some beef shit u cant rest in peace twice so just go somewhere else wit it.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.