White Man Beaten By Racist Black Teens On NYC Subway

Discussion in 'Lipstick Gallery' started by menaz, Dec 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

ahhhh, no!

"Frist you deny RACISM as a possiblity sarcastically including everything else BUT racism then later on you're willing to consider racism but since you think it's a stretch to consider it even though she clearly says that and the guy is white and didn't do anything to provoke them as the video clearly shows you still aren't willing to consider it. You're a double talker!."

it's double speak just to push forth your orginal claim that nothing racist is worth considering.

wrong! But your trying to put forth the assertion that racism shouldn't be considered. Quite the double speak and consider it.

What I clearly said was exactly this... that could very well be considered for a hate crime considering they beat his ass for being on that white shit.

fuck off!
    test
  2. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum aka Billy Shoreview

Nope. I can't agree because neither I nor you or anyone else who's only working off this vid know why those miscreants decided to try to beat his ass. However, YOU and many others ON this board are singling THEM out because they're black...

As for them saying he's on that white shit, I did not hear that. Tell me where in the vid they said it because it seems like they were possibly clowning him for something he said or did that wouldn't run in the black community. In other words; they are noting that he's white.

Now, that does not mean we can show at all that they are beating him because he's white. They may just think white dudes like him are corny. They may be beating him because he said something or looked at them "wrong" or just because he was there. Had I been sitting there with an LA cap, they may have said "you on that L Gay shit, my nigga" or something.

A hate crime based on race would have to be racially motivated. Not everyone a skin head beats up of the opposite race is a hate crime. Not every time a nation of islam member tears up a korean liquor store is a hate crime. The first may occur because the skinhead thought the jew stole his wallet, and the second may be because the Nation member doesn't want poison sold in their neighborhoods.

All of it is wrong, all are probably racist, but not everything a racist does IS racist, just like not every sex act a rapist or child molester does is rape or child molestation.

Their black, he's white. An ass whooping ensued. As an expert I can tell you: that's not enough. You'd need more.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.