White Man Beaten By Racist Black Teens On NYC Subway

Discussion in 'Lipstick Gallery' started by menaz, Dec 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sin Skywalker

Sin Skywalker #184 Gladiator.

yeah i dont know what they were arguing about because you can't hear it clearly but senseless violence is stupid - and that was one of the weakest "beatdowns" i've seen in awhile; dude prolly didn't get heard to bad but either way it's pretty idiotic.
    test
  2. lilheartq

lilheartq New Member

Im sorry but this kind of crap needs to stop. Don't we have enough going on in the world today? Its a shame we can't go anywhere or ride the subway in peace.
    People be looking for a fight all the time no matter what. I take it thats how they spend their time now?
    test
  3. Jade Phoenix

Jade Phoenix JaDeD

lol @ "racist black teens"
    test
  4. sagacious infant

sagacious infant reflecting the sun

Dumb shit like this happens with dumb teenagers. I'm sure a lot of us did stupid shit as a teenager. But more and more kids nowadays have no respect for themselves or anyone else. Their parents need to be held accountable. And they need to hand out some ass beatings.

The video didn't seem realistic to me either - I wish I could hear what was being said - I don't ride the train every day, but when I do - people pretty much ignore these knuckleheads.

What would have been great (if this was real) would be if the man had pulled out some mace and sprayed them dumbies.
    test
  5. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum aka Billy Shoreview

When you work with hypotheticals like this, you are left to argue what isn't. That holds a shitload less weight than arguing what is.

You and Rippy: Let me know what was racist about this vid or anything I've said.

Do it WITHOUT using only your imagination. [dummy]

Luckily we don't have to reverse the scenario to see your racial prejudice...lol
    test
  6. InFiNiT_EEE

InFiNiT_EEE dreaming out loud

its hard not to assume it's race related.

A bunch of black kids, centering out and attacking a white dude...

You think they would have attacked a black dude? You think its a gender thing? Or a random attack? Cummon now.

How often do you see a bunch of white chicks attacking a black dude? or a white dude?

ghetto living, the majority of people living like this, happen to be black.

It's a lifestyle thing...

If those chicks were sophisticated, or had any class, they wouldn't have done that.

If anything that guy will walk away, with a negative perspective on 'ghetto people'.... not "black people"
    test
  7. SevenDesigns

SevenDesigns Active Member

Where's Al Sharpton's speech?

Oh nevermind, it's a white guy getting beat down by black chicks.
    test
  8. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

Both fo the last two comments are so telling. You saw a bunch of black kids beating a white kid. i saw a bunch of street punks beating a man.

Yes, they are separate races, but even the law would not look as this video as evidence of a hate crime unless there was corroborating evidence saying as much.

I'm noticing a trend these days: white folks whining about race and pulling the race card like MAD.

It's not hard not to assume that it's a race crime, it's only hard if you do not bring your own prejudice to the situation.

That's why it's problematic that yall see it as a race crime, and partially why there was no Al Sharpton speech. That and it wasn't serious. Small kids that beat a grown man that didn't even stand up for himself literally.

But y'all just see niggers, huh?

I am not surprised.
    test
  9. Dex Lewis

Dex Lewis Guest

test
  10. MC Bill Buckner

MC Bill Buckner New Member

what nislanif is trying to say is:

"i see a bunch of trash, who happen to be black, attack a man."

"i see a bunch of poor losers, with no class, who happen to be black, attack a man"

"i see a bunch of ignorant females, who happen to be black, attack a man"

"i see a bunch of uneducated females, unable to form coherent sentences, who happen to be black, attack a man"

"i see a bunch of females making fun of a person being white, and these females happen to be black"

"i see a bunch of garbage dressed teenagers, acting ignorant and perpetuating certain stereotypes, who happen to be black"

"the man was singled out because he was white, by people who happen to be black, but its not subtle, direct, or indirect racism"

this guy dodges around the point so hard its laughable.
    test
  11. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

what I'm trying to say is "why don't one of you ignoramouses tell me what is racist at all in the bid since you haven't yet in four pages.

Anything at all...[dunno]
    test
  12. MC Bill Buckner

"the man was singled out because he was white"

Agree. Y/N?
    test
  13. identity-X

identity-X No Talent Assclown

no

and his being white does not provide evidence that this is the case

the same way his being male does not suggest that they singled him out because he's a different sex than the attackers...

...the same way his being older does not suggest that they singled him out because he's a different age than his attackers...

and fucking so on...

Dex...reverse the scenario and my assesment would stand.
    test
  14. MC Bill Buckner

so when the girl standing up says "you on that white shit my nigg.a" she is referring to cocain?
    test
  15. identity-X

i didn't even hear that until you mentioned it. I wouldn't bet my life that's what she said anyway, but it does sound like it. even then, you can't understand much else she's saying so there's no context for her comment.

in any case, saying the word "white" is not evidence that the attack was racially motivated

this whole thing could very well be a racist attack. it's a stretch to draw that conclusion based solely on a low-quality youtube video
    test
  16. FlaccoDaGreat

FlaccoDaGreat New Member

good evens shit out
    test
  17. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

It doesn't stand because everything you've sarcastically suggested could in all actuality be the truth.
    The Racism factor that has also been mentioned in this thread could in all actuality be the truth as well.

Look at the mind sets I'm exposing here on this topic...
    This racist dumby saying "it even things out" like two wrongs make a right. LMAO!

Frist you deny RACISM as a possiblity sarcastically including everything else BUT racism then later on you're willing to consider racism but since you think it's a stretch to consider it even though she clearly says that and the guy is white and didn't do anything to provoke them as the video clearly shows you still aren't willing to consider it. You're a double talker! Get your ears checked.

"you on that white shit my nigg.a"

Uh, that could very well be considered for a hate crime considering they beat his ass for being on that white shit. I thought I told you to fuck off.
    test
  18. identity-X

if a person in a wheelchair owes me $500 and I decide to beat his ass for it, in the heat of the moment calling him a "fucking cripple" that doesn't mean I beat his as for or because he's a cripple
    test
  19. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Lets not red herring the issue.

Again you're trying to disprove something with total disregard for considering the racist possiblity.
    Stop already it's comical!

I'll remember you said that the next time some black kid may or may not owe money to some whites kids and the group of white kids beat him down yelling fucking darky in the heat of the momment. LOL@ like in the heat of the moment makes it all right, alot of truth about someone comes out in anger, You're also being comical because the person their screaming at is a white passive aggressive male who didn't owe these black girls a thing.

In the halloween case FUCKING WHITES was uttered and it was considered a hate crime.

Like I said fuck off.
    test
  20. identity-X

hmmm...

ahhhh yes...

nobody said it made it alright, but it wouldn't necessarily make the attack racially motivated [dunno]

as well as "We hate white people, f--- whites!"

surely you're not saying that "you're on that white shit" is the same as "we hate white people" and "fuck whites"...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.