White Man Beaten By Racist Black Teens On NYC Subway

Discussion in 'Lipstick Gallery' started by menaz, Dec 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

test
  2. KOzS

KOzS .Juster

Stupid people Piss me off
    test
  3. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

was this over a seat on the train? its hard to hear but regardless i couldn't figure out the point of attacking dude,
    test
  4. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

NO!

The reason she made the film... "A group of young black girls video taped themselves menacing, harassing, and then beating and kicking a white man on a NYC subway car."

"As seen in the clip, the group of girls taunted and threatened the seated male rider as the train moved from the Ralph Avenue station to the Rockaway Avenue stop. As members of the group inched closer--and threatened to strike him--the man remained calm, asking the girls, "Why are you arguing? Please stop, stop." As the train pulled into Broadway Junction, a girl off-camera could be heard predicting, "They gonna hit him, I know it." Within moments, the man, who had stood up, was shoved down and pummeled by members of the gang. As the tape ends, the victim--who was also struck in the face with a plastic soda bottle during the assault--is continuing to be struck by two of the girls."

Any thoughts?
    test
  5. DaAlmightyDolla

DaAlmightyDolla Greatness

yea i showed this 2 nani yesterday...

its a damn shame teens r out of control like that. i mean i was a loud teen but i had some sense and shame. kids now think its cool 2 act all retarded and uneducated. ive seen stuff like this b4 so it didnt shock me. unfortunately its always minorities.

theres some rumors saying it was staged though cuz the girl filming it is an aspiring director or something.
    test
  6. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

No it has been confirmed as not staged.

"Holmes, 17, denied being friends with the pack who attacked the man, but deleted the 4 minutes and 18 seconds of footage once asked about it by the Smoking Gun."

Call it what it is.
    test
  7. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

[youtube]kyN3deIJqXI[/youtube]
    test
  8. B. Fury

B. Fury Active Member

People can believe what they want, but I think this was nothing more than a melodrama with some improv...lol, that shit wasn't real...
    test
  9. DaAlmightyDolla

i live in ny.. even if this wasnt real ive seen shit close 2 it in person. ignorant children like this exists on public transportation
    test
  10. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

We're still denying?
    test
  11. .SyKe.

.SyKe. In The Trenches

terrible.
    test
  12. Purple Haze

Purple Haze pop warner hof

test
  13. Gorilla Nasty

Gorilla Nasty I'm lame TBH

We can only wish it was Double.
    test
  14. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

this was gay
    test
  15. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

Dumb ass niggas.

That was either the A or C train. And yeah dumb niggas like that do exist on the train.
    test
  16. A.T Tha Don

A.T Tha Don HKG..TNM...GAP

they pussy .. that white guy could washed them
    test
  17. Your Idol

Your Idol ♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

this one of the few times it's alright to bust open a hoes head.
    test
  18. Stanton Barrett

Stanton Barrett NASCAR thug

pretty tough to not feel negatively towards black people after this if you're that guy....
    test
  19. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum aka Billy Shoreview

Okay, why is this a race issue?

"Oh, I can see why he'd feel negativity towards blacks"

and

"Usually minorities"

Nobody said "after this, I can see why he may feel negativity towards girls on the subway.

or

"after this, I can see why he would feel negativity towards kids"

Nah, let's just nail them for being black.

And yes, I agree, in situations like this, bust they noses WIDE THE F*CK OPEN, little girl or not. Don't just get your ass handed to you. If you were getting your ass beat by a group of cancer riddled babies, I bet if you throw one of them down the train the rest would stop.

But idunno, maybe my speakers are fucked up. What made this a race issue? Why they jump that white (ish) GUY and not the white girl just down the car?
    test
  20. DaAlmightyDolla

I'm not positive but i could have sworn they said something about him being white at the start of the vid. we bring up race cuz its even more sad that the kids r black cuz thats very common behavior among inner city youth( at least in NY) if the guy would have fought back how fast do u think al sharpton would tie his ass into this. in this society harming some1 who is weaker than you is frowned upon so by default he wasn't gonna get the publics full sympathy. there is a lil racists in all of us and as soon as race starts 2 make a stereotype true than guess wats gonna be their first reaction... race. it would be naive to think otherwise.

there was a group of kids who beat up another group on the train and it was also race related. this time it was some young white kids beating up some Jews. so its sad by all races but u cant avoid the fact or at least the assumption that if that was a black guy the situation would be a little different.

I seriously believe that those kids probably bragged about herbing some white guy. i put money that as soon as they got their ignorant asses back 2 the block they said they beat up some white guy 2day not that they just beat up some guy but some white dude.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.