white girls

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by UnbrokeN, Mar 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

white women who date black men exclusively? hello? does the word ''Mythe' ring a bell? whats the conclusion of that? you do the math...
    test
  2. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Who the hell is "Mythe?" There could be a variety of reasons as for why some white women choose to date black men exclusively... slut doesn't have to be one of them. Kim Kardashian is a slut, but not because she prefers black guys... she just hands out the ass indiscriminately... well, I'm pretty sure they have to have money first, though.
    test
  3. Dex P. LaMorte

Dex P. LaMorte New Member

Maybe they're like sweet...

'what I look for in men is what I don't have myself..'

Maybe mundane white complexions just don't have the same allure.

I hate that this even has to be an issue.
    test
  4. ThisMiss

ThisMiss Guest

I was talking strictly about the size of their dicks, and MOST of the black guys I've been with have had very very small dicks.
    test
  5. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

test
  6. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

you can't say dick in here young lady to many church folk in here amen
    test
  7. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

haha

I'll remember that.

On dick size. I really don't think colour has a whole lot to do it. The man who has the biggest dick (or last I knew) was a scrwany white guy. Who was very nerdish and ugly lookin haha. So dick size isn't always a factor in race.

Thank God tho I got one of those white dudes that was blessed...lmao. :eek:)
    test
  8. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

^I've always heard girls say skinny guys be packin' the most... when I was in the 9th grade, I was 5'10" and 135 lbs... hint, hint
    test
  9. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

haha, yeah skinner dudes do pack the most. Or at least I believe it. Cuz when you're a chubby dude, the stomach takes most of the flab the dick needs. Makes your penis smaller, rotf. I dunno if that's true. But that's what I'm gonna go with.

I believe it tho, cuz my husband is skinny. Well 6'0 and 188lbs. Lord help him about 30lbs of that is in his dick. ;o)

Oh yeah and hint taken. Keep that in mind if I ever need to look ya up ;o)
    test
  10. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

^Yeah, the reason I started working out was so that I could get my body proportioned to my penis.... I hear you on the stomach thing, which is why I find it hard to believe how two big people can work it... it's no wonder big women prefer skinny guys.
    test
  11. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

HAHAHA so true. See, I see two big ppl together and that's teh FIRST thing I think of. I dunno why?? It's like "damn how do they have sex?". I mean, at least if a big girl is with a skinny dude, she's too big to be on top (I feel for her, cuz on top is the best!), he can give it to her doggy style. But two big ppl, how's the dude gonna get it going if his gut hangs over? I dunno. Maybe I'm weird for thinkin that haha.
    test
  12. sweet_I

sweet_I New Member

I saw this show on one of the sex channels, dunno, that was fat people having sex. There was this very large couple. The positions they had to get into to make it happen, pushing fat around and all, damn, too much work.
    test
  13. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

Gosh damn the visual for that was disturbing lmao.
    test
  14. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

*vomits*

Seriously, I don't see how people can let themselves get that big... it's not that hard to eat healthy or do some exercise.
    test
  15. sweet_I

sweet_I New Member

You would think the sex itself, especially how difficult it was for them to have sex, would be enough to keep them in the 'chubby' category and not go over the morbidly obease line...they had to have been at least 350 to 400 lbs each.
    test
  16. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

That's what I'm sayin too. About the health. I mean, I'm no spring chicken, nor am I bone thin. But I couldn't imagine letting myself go like I see some of them. But what gets me too, is they actually MAKE themselves like that. Like, I had one big girl come through at work and she bought like 4 bags, couple bags of chocolate, and some other junk food. I dunno if it was just for her or not....but damn. If you KNOW you're that big and heading down hill...TRY. Do something. Every little bit helps!
    test
  17. Nebz

Nebz R.I.P. Point Game

Swet I and Nani, I think its time for a split from the husbands and Cum holla at Me

=o]
    test
  18. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

^Nah, Nani is happy... it's sweet I who needs some "maintenance work"... she's too scared, though, being that she's loyal to her vows and all.
    test
  19. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

Yes sir! Happy with my man sexually. If anything it's his ways in the bedroom that keep me around. He knows it too. I just can't say no when he's got his dick out.....pretty sad actually LOL.
    test
  20. sweet_I

sweet_I New Member

LOL, maintenance work, interesting LOL...maybe...nothing wrong with being loyal tho. Just have to keep working on it.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.