White girl gets ass beat in mc donalds by black girls, ends up having a seizure

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Mr.357, Apr 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flic.

Flic. N.O till I G.O

Dancing t rex>

From The Lightskndid Nigka Palace Via A Customized Experience
    test
  2. shakez843

shakez843 New Member

~Affliction~ peep ya FB messages lol
    test
  3. Zero-D

Zero-D Brilliance Unparalleled

that was hard to watch. fucking people nowadays....
    test
  4. Emo The Damaja

Emo The Damaja I survived Rapture 2011 b

I wouldnt protect no one i dont personally know. fuck all that be a hero to a stanger that wouldnt care if the same shit was happening to u.
    test
  5. exothermic

exothermic Well-Known Member

yall really believe some dumb employee at mcdonalds who didn't help & had to make up a story that its a tranny?... if it was a tranny you would it would just get it ass beat by 16 & 14 year old females?... the girl in the video looked like a girl & everyone was calling her a her....

p.s world star hiphop videos be the most addicting videos though, im like sitting here over a hr now just watching all these stupid fights, entertainment at its highest :)
    test
  6. Craig Ehlo

Craig Ehlo Mark Price's Saviour

the fact that its a tranny probably makes it even worse for them as far as backlash and being charged with a hate crimes goes.
    test
  7. teacozy

teacozy New Member

[​IMG]
    test
  8. Scr1be

Scr1be Well-Known Member

Not offended at all, because obviously you have a very limited and skewed perception of "Africa" that has been shaped by the media, pre-conceived notions and your mother. It's actually reflected in how you lump a continent of 54 different countries as one distinct group of people as a white person who has had little contact with "Africans" would probably do. I for one have never witnessed flies perching on some little kids face that he refused to swat off :funny:, but then again my parents are from one of the richest oil-producing nations in the world', not to mention pretty accomplished (pops is a pilot, mom a former Olympian). Pretty educated people too. Ma dukes came here as a teen and attended BU. Like with every other emerging nation however there is of course an imbalance in the way that wealth is distributed.

A lot of these "Africans" you are slighting are no different from you. They were born here as 2nd generation immigrants. Don't you yourself have parents from Barbados? Are you gonna lump yourself into this "immigrants" category?Would you attempt to criticize some Harvard educated lawyer making quintuple your salary because a group of people from the country of his parents are living in abject poverty? Obviously he and these kids on infomercials have absolutely nothing in common. So it would be pretty senseless to compare the two. The President of these United States himself has a Harvard-educated father from Kenya. I highly doubt that Barack Sr, grew up swatting flies off of his face. So to say that these Africans are from countries where they let "flies land on their face" is a sweepingly bogus and unsurprisingly ignorant statement. It's like Storm-Front saying all AAs do is steal hubcaps and have babies out of wedlock. It's overwhelmingly stupid.
    test
  9. Scr1be

Scr1be Well-Known Member

Lol @ this comment from the linkback

test
  10. phillyfire

phillyfire New Member

Ya'll know thats not a woman at all correct?
    test
  11. FlyBoss

FlyBoss What up doe

yea you're offended.

and thats okay

the comment was towards FOB "africans" but i'll take it a step further and say Nigerians.

these "africans" u claim to be no different than me....but, ALOT come here with an attitude that they think they are different than us...get it my nigga?

theres one very common thing about the black community in america....we accept those who love us...and turn cold towards ppl who wish to distance themselves from us

I get that feeling from plenty of africans...just make one mad one day and he'll go off on a tangent

sure you're obviously biased and once again thats okay, its expected...your reply pretty much sounded like every other one ive gotten in arguments with. throwing around irrelevant accomplishments...kudos, im glad your parents are well off, my father was in the NFL until a medical condition took his dream away from him...my mother is a business owner...both educated

grandfather? he's a doctor and a speaker who travels the united states speaking at major events at Ivy League colleges

me? oh..im just a regular young cat with his own goals he's tryna reach

see...i can do it too

the irony in your post i must address though....ur upset over a tongue and cheek statement that my mom used to say about africans who acted arrogant towards her for no reason....in the 70s....but meanwhile some of your ppl come here with pre-conceived notions that we're spoiled...uneducated, undriven and ready to steal something from you...

i'm not even gonna get into all the stories i got about your folks stereotyping me

dawg i have more problems with africans in MY CITY than i do with white people
    test
  12. FlyBoss

FlyBoss What up doe

wow @ that linkback

LMAO.
    test
  13. Your Idol

Your Idol ♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

This is clearly a hate crime.
    test
  14. SIN!

SIN! The Truest

yeah

apparently bitches hate when dudes use the ladies bathroom

go figure
    test
  15. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN proper weaponry

test
  16. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

wtf

where is this article?
    test
  17. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

damn found it, that shit crazy

they got caught though and will probably get hate crime charges
    test
  18. Tha Shadow Figure

Tha Shadow Figure Sign Of The Times

lol fuck what she thinks about africans. just imagine how big urb's mom's booty is. she gotta have a super donk
    test
  19. Craig Ehlo

Craig Ehlo Mark Price's Saviour

test
  20. FlyBoss

FlyBoss What up doe

Damn English niggaz cornyy.
    How u gonna kill somebody for breaking a damn fight. Smh. I was speaking on catching a stray, but those cornballs actually hunted dude down to kill him

Sent from my htc inspire 4G using trapatalk, tapatalk for the hood
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.