White boy says "nigga" in rap battle

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by Free_Weezy, Jan 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Murder Ink

Murder Ink Jigsaw

Hey heyy now..I'm nihilistic :( lol

But damn Noncentz..you completely raped this thread. lol
    test
  2. Noncentz

Noncentz Sieg Heil, M'fer!

Lol true dat.
    test
  3. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

watch the grindtime or kotd battles, they go off on jews just as you said would draw a huge response from everyone.....you cannot really compare both of those atrocities either, as slavery and the holocaust were two different evils...it's not a contest for which is worse, no one wins at the hands of evil like that.....and only six million died, how can you say that the way you did?.....you are minimizing the atrocity.....the holocaust was not a lengthy drawn out process where jews were killed over generations or something....they were shipped off, gassed, starved, tortured, experimented on like guinea pigs and worse, all in a matter of years.....thats one man's misguided hatred that turned to a poison.....exploitation was not the goal, though it was a practice by the nazis......

there is no doubt that slavery was some of the most blatant evil, i don't see why you would need to know a number though, it is understood widely how disgusting it was.....i really don't get your point about any legal issue behind what may be said.....

also what are you refering to saying anti-semitism can land you in jail? and why is it weird to have a holocaust memorial?
    test
  4. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

oh and about the battle, it's a battle and most of them are racist now, be it asain shit, italian, jewish, black, indian or arabic.....I would say let whomever say whatever, but just let them know when they cross certain lines, they need to be prepared to suffer the consequences of saying idiotic shit......especially given the make up of the crowd......racism is not cool by any means, but it seems to add to the entertainment level of a battle one way or another
    test
  5. Noncentz

Noncentz Sieg Heil, M'fer!

The tone of my posts vis-a-vis Jews was rather positive. I don't know why you thought otherwise.

"They were shipped off, gassed, starved, tortured, experimented on like guinea pigs and worse...."

Um -- Ok the Bloody Ocean trade? (Africans shipped off and transported against their will to be forced labor and murdered.), Starved - DItto. Tortured, ditto. --Who wants a good whipping, or rape?, Experimented on .. Tuskegee, Eugenics?

Yes, indeed very different. :) *cough* *cough*

And please STOP using the term slavery. It was an African Genocide.
    test
  6. BLACK ATTICUS

BLACK ATTICUS An Actual Show Rocka!!

ROFL@"...he being mad disrespectful my nigga" lmao as IF that line about sonnin' niggas was enough!? haha...hard white got under his skin easy; plus his rhymes were harder.
    test
  7. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

You're not a nihilist.

You're a scared, confused pussy.
    test
  8. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

maybe i missread the tone of your addressing of the jews, but this
    sounded negative...at least without an explaination of what you are refering to exactly......

And of course there are similarities between the two, as they were both crimes against humanity with people being taken against their will...to me it seems like you were downplaying the holocaust by saying "only" six million...also i am not certain what you are including in the genocide, as in the time span of it.....i am not very framiliar with tuskegee, but wasn't that in the 20's or 30's? are you including that as a part of the whole thing?......

but i really am curious what you were reffering to that could land you in jail......
    test
  9. Murder Ink

Murder Ink Jigsaw

Excuse me?

I'm probably more of an existentialist, on the real though.
    test
  10. Bar nigga

Bar nigga 314 STL Ancient of daze..

i just re-watched this shit...

if prophit was battlin hitman, or any of my stl niggaz he'd a got beat up soon as he said nigga, and wouldn'tve made it out the club walkin...true talk

we don't play that shit here
    test
  11. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

no one plays that shit anywhere, i mean stl is not more likely than ny or detroit, to stop that kid for saying that shit.....as fucked up as it may be, that kinda shit gets said often in these battles now adays.....and dudes like him think they have some sort of pass cause they take wigger to a whole new outlandishly remarkable and pathetic level......fights in these battles are super rare, and generally come from physical contact rather than words.....i still wouldn't mind seeing him slapped in alaska or sumptin......
    test
  12. Bar nigga

stl go hard man dont sleep on the crime cap... our roots are deep as far as racism goes...they sold slaves here and racism was crazy here after slavery..stl so small man...that shit is more potent here than NY or detroit.

but yeah man watchin that video...then him waving his arms around like he aint scared of gettin whooped after he said it....really got me upset..like..i know for a fact that if just 1 trill goon ass nigga woulda been on stage he woulda been a done piece
    test
  13. Bar nigga

oh well though, prophit still lost the battle. aint even like dude is nice or anything
    test
  14. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

stl and detroit are 2 of the most dangerous......i'm not ever in stl so i don't know much about the racism, but these fans generally know what to expect....even if a muddafucca like this grows testicles and decides to get nutty......i find stupid people to be funny, so to me at least there would be no need to get upset by someone like this dude.....it would be embarrassing to me if he were able to get any sort of emotional response out of me
    test
  15. Bar nigga

maaan, stl is gotta be the most racist smallest city in america...you about 25-35mins away from everything in saint louis. the farther you go west of stl the more racist it gets...saint louis city is mostly black...go a lil west and u in saint louis county which is kinda mixed now, certain parts is...further west is st.charles and st.peters...thats klan county...now mind u..thats only a 15-20 min drive from the city...its wild man. its too small here for all this racism, so racial tensions are always extremely high.

only time the white people in st.charles(most of'em) come to the city is for the cardinal games...

shit, its this county in saint louis called Ladue...recently on the news they said the cops in ladue pull over black motorists 1000% more than whites....WTF? lol

http://www.ksdk.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=203255&catid=3

http://www.ksdk.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=198718&catid=3

the mayor of ladue said she doesn't want blacks that dont live in ladue driving thru her county LOL
    test
  16. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

she should battle profit on some hard white shit..lol that shi jokes
    test
  17. thaRooster

thaRooster hahahahahhaha NO!

what the fuck are you talking about. the 'redneck' that i describe uses the word as a way to degrade and disrespect a whole race, while making themselves feel better about themselves. the white rapper is saying it cuz all he does is hang out with and listen to black people and he sees it either as a term of endearment or is just used to saying it. you gotta look at the motivation behind the word and not just the word itself.

"I CAN SAY WHAT II WANT TO, EVEN IF IM NOT SERIOUS".....you take the meaning outta the word and the hatred out of it and its just a fucking word.
    test
  18. thaRooster

thaRooster hahahahahhaha NO!

first of all i have many black friends. some dont give a fuck when white people say it, some do. i personally dont say it (although i have in jokes before like when my boy is calling me a honkey ass white mother fucker and i turn around and call him a ****** in a redneck voice)...fact is were friends, we work together, make the same amount of money, and can joke with eachother like that....do i deserve to be swarmed on for saying that? cmon now

and im not gonna go into black history with you. i understand the execution, persecution, unfair disadvantages, and the attrocities commited to ALL blacks hundreds or years ago and only ended a few decades ago. But im telling you that shit is DEAD now. yes there are a very few examples of racism (racism that matters, not dumb kids talking shit over the internet) but for the most part its over. i also do understand that blacks are still at a disadvantage for the late start they were granted but. the fact is black kids my age and younger need to stop throwing that card around. they need to eat the N word just like everyone else in the world eats the words pollock, chink, kike, and mick......every race has been unfairly treated in america and noone else flips off the handle when you say something like that.
    test
  19. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN proper weaponry

it's a battle....... who gives a fuck?

i don't condone racism but it's A FUCKING. RAP. BATTLE.

you muthafuckas need to stop being so sensitive.

it's okay to throw racist shit about latinos, asians, and honky's, but not against blacks? fuck outta here with that stupid shit.
    test
  20. Bar nigga

twamp it aint gotta nothing to do with being sensitive...its about what white people can say and can't say

whats sad is he got away with it..

dude shoulda got the brakes beat off'em, point blank period

i still think its funny how many white people don't understand this concept...

honkey..cracker..peckerwood..pinky..****vil...none of those racial slurs are on the level of calling a black person a nigga. they don't have the same impact because nigg3r was used as a mental tool of oppression.

saying a word that was the last word many strong black men and women heard before being murdered...should make any white person not want to say it.

i think its a matter of white people giving a fuck about what happened to us...those who think its "ok" for them to say it obviously don't care about black history...but wanna be rappers and what not just like us...how can you honor our culture by participating in rap but dishonor our culture by using that word?

when were white people ever lynched and called crackers or honkeys? never
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.