White boy says "nigga" in rap battle

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by Free_Weezy, Jan 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Noncentz

Noncentz Sieg Heil, M'fer!

Black people need to get much more serious with these sort of attacks, legally.

Like the Jews do. Yes, the Jews get annoying with their anti-semitism stuff BUT it's highly effective. So effective that attacking a Jew verbally can land you in prison in some instances.

We need to push for the same type of laws, for example - no denying the pain and suffering caused by the slave trade. We also need a number, a proper number, of the death toll directly attributable to the trade.

Only 6 million died in the holocaust, a similar, possibly higher, amount of human beings suffered in the Slave trade (and beyond) however the U.S does not have one museum entirely dedicated to it [The African Genocide] however has one dedicated to the holocaust (weird, I know).

If this same rapper battled a Jew and called him a Kike, or said that he got him gassed up like Hitler or something similar, shit probably would have been on the news and this kids career would have been over before it even started.
    test
  2. Noncentz

Source for this outrageous, racist, claim?
    test
  3. Noncentz

A culture of barbarity... interesting.

America, dear slave holding, lynching, burning black folk alive, America, were you not barbaric?

Europeans created how many bloody wars? How many nations have they invaded only to torture, literally, the native populace?

Native Americans? Where did you go? How well were you treated by your 'civilized' visitors?

Oh silly black man, you are such savage barbarians... for it is you who dropped two nuclear weapons upon an unarmed populace after they had surrendered, indeed it was your kind who attempted to extirpate an entire race during the second world war. Black people, why oh why did you drop agent orange to burn off the skin of civilians in a pointless war?

Barbarity... indeed.
    test
  4. Noncentz

White America looks up to the blacks of the world.

Rock music, Rap music (like the video), dress, sports, the tanning of the skin and pouting/Botox of the lips.

These are all conscious or unconscious steps to become more Negro, not less so.

Whites as a whole have always had a hard time understanding what exactly their culture is, they have not had a true one since the fall of Rome, and I feel for them in that regard.

Most of the hostility against blacks is/was in essence a envy based response against a people who still retained an original culture and held on to it intensely.

---
    Today the target are the Muslims/Arabs, who still have a strong culture - unlike blacks who have for the most part given up all of their original roots, embraced Christianity and the fake culture of consumerism that has been around for whites since Rome.

This explains why the Nazi's for example were less harsh to blacks compared to the Weimar republic regime. --Again, the push was for a REAL culture, so they had nothing to fear from blacks, or the Japanese (who had culture too at the time.) unlike America.
    ----

Why do you think Italians were so despised? It was the Romans who destroyed all other white cultures in the first place. Later on, only the Romans/Italians kept a strong culture up until the modern age... and most white people resented that hard. (No Italians need apply.)

The Irish were the same, for holding on to their culture they were termed 'white ni**ers' and again, no need to apply.

---
    Italians for the most part have given up all but the most pointless parts of their culture and embraced the void... They even call themselves 'white' ... Something which their ancestors would have been fucking disgusted at since the Nordics (Barbarians) were the very people their fore fathers fought against and who in the end brought an end to the Roman way of life.

And of course destroyed all of their true, pagan, Gods in the process. That which held them together in the first place.
    ---
    The Irish are almost at the void, but I think they are the last whites with any sort of culture left.

I'd go on but I need muh morning coffee... I'm sleep typing :D
    test
  5. Noncentz

I disagree. The 'redneck' as you phrased it has no interest in Negro-culture.

The white rapper not only emulates the Negro, but has invested his time into a dominantly Negroid art-form.

If I loved Country music and decided to play a show, do you think it proper for me to degrade the originators of the art? Should I bring up how 'evil' whites have been and then state that they're probably mad that they had kids with their kids? Heck, I might even call the crowd a bunch of redneck fuckers!

It would be funny, possibly, but I would more than likely be banned from performing again and rightfully so.
    test
  6. Noncentz

Those statements are completely Anti-Negro. As in the Negro should not even be in the picture. His opinions, views, emotions are null and void. (Hrmm, Just like an animal...)

Unacceptable.

His views are totally reprehensible in the 21st century and should not be humored, or excused.

---
    Furthermore "hes saying animal cuz youre talking about a group of black dudes acting like a pack of animals and beating the fuck outta someone whos clearly not racist and condoning it. that is animal like behavior"

This sort of attack on Negro's has gone on long enough. - You know damn well that Animals are incapable of racist thought and that the term 'pack' is usually used in conjunction with dangerous, carnivorous animals eg flesh eaters eg like how in the old days black and cannibal/flesh eater were synonymous.

Why not say a flock of blacks? Or a school or blacks? Or a Parliament of Blacks? Or simply a group?

In fact I believe you should apologize for even using such a term to describe a gathering of human beings.

Or possibly you do hold these Anti-Negro feelings yourself and really cannot see a gathering of blacks as nothing more than a 'pack' of not-so-human, animals.
    test
  7. Noncentz

Another thing about White persons that speaks about their cultural void ...

Their need for a 'new way' like 2012, or new age religions, or Goth, or Hinduism, Yoga etc...

Why? Because again they lack any sort of real culture beyond work, buy, work, buy.
    Even 'bro' is a contracted for of brother, the Negro tribal/cultural term since the Aksumite empire.

Should we get mad at whites for trying to emulate other cultures? No, we should have pity for a people who have not had their own bonding culture for almost 1000 years.

By the way when is the last time you heard a black guy talk about voodoo, or voodoo dolls?

Now how many white people talk about it and even make movies, stories about it?

You see what I mean?
    test
  8. Noncentz

P.S

Something hardly mentioned in European histories about colonialism.

When the early Europeans came into Africa and settled it was mostly a peaceful affair, in fact many wished to integrate and adopt the culture (African) of the majority. For a people without a culture this was a place of splendor (Look at how Africa was described early on in colonialism, it was a magic place, wonderful .. almost like a new Eden!) and hope...

Unfortunately, The natives refused. They could never be accepted by the Gods because of their 'whiteness' (white devil started around this time.). --Whiteness according to the holy men was a souless body, No 'earth' inside (sort of like the biblical story of where adam came from) only evil fire because 'demon' (in our terms) fire like the sun was 'white' hot.

Whites were not only rejected but attacked and 'sacrificed' to cleanse the evil from the land. Reports of Cannibalized whites were common...

And although most do not remember this part of history (not even in February) it was here that negative black and white relations really started.

Whites never again would try to embrace a native culture ... no more peaceful exploration and trade. It was too dangerous, everyone was out to get them.

Although... some still do 'try'

[​IMG]

---Segregation started as a legitimate attempt to protect settlers from violence and that, black folks, is a shameful chapter in our history. One that we should indeed regret.
    test
  9. Noncentz

[​IMG]

Um yeah..

[​IMG]

And while the ads say 'fuller lips' - It really means, let's cut the bullshit, lips that are much more prevalent on the Negroid.

I suppose imitation is the best form of flattery?

Why do white guys want to say nigga, or bro? They want culture, something anything other than the void.

If it's not a dreaded, white bob marley. Or a rapper...

It's a white hindu guru, or a new agey girl with her 'shakra' (?) books and practices...

Or the white anime/japan fan, who wants to learn Japanese .. eat like them, talk like them .. knows all about their (his) 'history' lol...

And it goes on and on...
    test
  10. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

white boy says "niggga" in rap battle

So what? the Whiteman has been calling you nigga since your grandpappy was gettin' his ass beat with whips and chains and you still ain't done shit.

Cowards. :funny:
    test
  11. Noncentz

It is highly undesirable to 'do anything' in the way that I assume you suggest should be done.

Like the Jews, the victim/legal route is the best.

Malcom X failed because violence and confrontation does not work against white people, it gives them a sense of culture and bonding when the need to fend off an enemy presents itself. Which may be why they seem so fond of war when compared to most other races. ---NOTE : Ghandi understood this psychological fact about white (nordic) people and used it to his advantage.

No, with white people it is best to be silent and ask them to observe their behavior in retrospect. It's also highly effective to show them, on video, just how much of a fractured people they are (Nordic whites are nothing more than a mish mash of old Roman-era barbarian tribes). Look at the ww2 movies. All produced by Jews, lol.

Never argue with a white person on a group level either, only as an individual, this further reinforces the fact (that he knows) that he is alone.

Jews again make good use of this when they refer to the person and then to themselves as 'Jews' or 'B'nai brith' or 'the ADL' --A cultural group, rather than rabbi so and so said this alone.

I use the Jewish people as an example of an extremely coherent tribe because they are and they are EXTREMELY good at it.

Mouth off about Jews in a university, you're fired - the whole Jewish tribe turns on the University, many that complain and bitch aren't even in the same state ... lol
    test
  12. The Steve

The Steve Space monkey I am not

You try too hard.

And your writing style is incredibly sloppy for someone supposedly pursuing a PHD, you ******.
    test
  13. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

the Hebrew Jews tried to be civil but the Edomite Khazars could care less about civility. War reigns in their hearts. Same as with today's times....Malcolm X AND Ghandi both got their
    non-violent asses murdered too. for what? being non-viloent only wanting the truth to be told?...

So you see, the attacker gives a fuck about violence, it's the attackee that's scared to use it.

the Edomite Jews are so far from Sophisticated. Their ancestors were cavemen for crying out loud. the Jews you speak of are of a stolen heritage. the very reason Israel is in turmoil to this very day. fools fighting over Hebrew land that's not even theirs to begin with..lol...
    test
  14. Halfway_Crook

Halfway_Crook Well-Known Member

Fuck ALL races. Fuck humans, period. Just look at what a fucking joke this thread is. All act as ONE? Drop the aggression, and the attempts at peace-making and live ya fucking lives.

DONE.
    test
  15. vandalism

vandalism the king

nah just fuck any white person who uses the word "nigga" like it's OK now

that shit ain't appropriate. and it's not gon be appropriate for a long ass time
    test
  16. Noncentz

Regardless of the various backgrounds, I'm not getting into a religious argument here.

The Jews are an extremely powerful, well regimented culture.

And stop calling it slavery, call it The Genocide of the Africans, or the Blood Ocean Genocide, or the Volksmoord, or Chained hearts of Africa, or The Blood trade etc etc.

Slavery sounds so benign, that's why people pooh pooh it (something you never went through, blah blah blah).

Now look at the Jewish example - They don't call it the 'Gassing' or 'Slavery (which it was)' or anything generic and stupid like that...

No it's the 'Shoah' the 'Holocaust' amongst other big, vivid, violent, descriptions of what happened.

Humans are creatures of imagination and the word 'slavery' does nothing to stimulate it at all.
    test
  17. Noncentz

Nihilism, yeah that's real... Cute.
    test
  18. Pokerface P-Loc

Pokerface P-Loc aka Northpole P

real talk
    test
  19. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

What happened to you?