White boy says "nigga" in rap battle

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by Free_Weezy, Jan 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

^ People get the shit kicked out of them for less.

For example, just remember your childhood.
    test
  2. thaRooster

thaRooster hahahahahhaha NO!

lol if youre talking about me im something like 20-0 in any physical altercations. i dont lose fights nor do i recieve ass whoopings
    test
  3. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

You haven't even watched 20 fights online, let alone experienced any in real life.

Fighting your parents and running to your room doesn't count.
    test
  4. thaRooster

oooooooooooooook there buddy. the best things are when you say something factual and some faggot tells you youre lying when your not. kinda like when you get accused of using juice when you never have cuz of your adonis like body. but you never heard any of that little guy. youre a hipster in a soccer jersey weighing in at a whopping 145 lbs so its ok
    test
  5. Anton2221

Anton2221 New Member

no i wasnt thank god, i dont live in queensland, i know plenty of people who were affected though, sad sad story
    test
  6. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

This is the last time I repeat this dummy.

6'0"

Time for a quick lesson on the difference between fact and opinion.

Opinion: Eminem is the best rapper ever.
    You telling me I weigh 145 lbs.

Fact: I weigh 175lbs.
    Your parents are divorced and you're the reason.

Lesson over.
    test
  7. thaRooster

lol 175 at 6' is the reason i thought you were 145. youre a skinny birdchested bitch that i can break in half. in fact if i wanted to im sure i could fuck you in the ass. thats how badly im 100% sure i can beat the fuck outta you and dominate you. i literally could fuck you in the ass if i felt like it
    test
  8. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

Sad but true.Well said,brutha.
    test
  9. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

And there you have it, the truth finally 'comes out'

:scared:
    test
  10. thaRooster

in here i havent seen too much over the top racism. hes saying animal cuz youre talking about a group of black dudes acting like a pack of animals and beating the fuck outta someone whos clearly not racist and condoning it. that is animal like behavior

on the same token you are 100% right, on the internet and especially on the ps3 network you here some of the worst racism ever. little bitches clearly 20 and under, 99% of the time speaking in a southern drawl saying awful horrible shit. i ALWAYS immediately attack the racists and remind them how tough they are online and how theyd never say any of this shit to a black dudes face, and start calling them hicks, bigots, and rednecks etc.
    test
  11. thaRooster

lol, i knew you were gonna do some childish shit and take it outta context like i said something gay. notice the "if i wanted to" in the front of it, well i dont want to. but the meaning clearly is if i wanted to i can physically do anything i wanted to you by pure dominance including the most foul and degrading things possible. . blah blah blah i dont really gotta explain myself its all self explanatory.
    test
  12. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

Actually,I'M NOT talking about a group of anybody attacking anything.I'm pointing out the empirically proven etymology of the word ****** and its undeniable history that Dex is not only unaware of,but is reenacting the very racist attitudes via keyboard that he claims is a strawman argument borne of some strange empowerment that he claims that we Black people feel when we forbid others from racially insulting us. I don't think that Bar is condoning a group of Black folks pouncing on Dex either.I think that both Bar and I are offended that a White dude messed with gutter racist history in the course of a battle; and that's explosively unacceptable because too many people are too ignorant of the scars and struggle that is still going on right now as I text this and long after all of our bones are dust.
    test
  13. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

Please stop lying.

Seriously.

You faggot.
    test
  14. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

You try way too hard to be articulate and all that does is make you look less intelligent and like an insecure cock.

What are you trying to prove?
    test
  15. Bar nigga

Bar nigga 314 STL Ancient of daze..

lol ...
    test
  16. Bar nigga

easily the worst i've heard. that ps3 network is outrageous
    test
  17. .Sparro.

.Sparro. A Wraith

This is why I can't stand cats like you. "Legit black person???" Are you fucking serious? Outta here with that shit, you ******. Don't expect to be taken seriously when you're still using terms like that.
    test
  18. SpawnYours

SpawnYours Gram •••••••

sensitive ass motha fuckas hahahah.
    test
  19. Bar nigga

test
  20. vandalism

vandalism the king

lol @ the fact these white dudes are all up on a hip hop board and they clearly never hung out with no black people in they entire lives

"it ain't that bad a word" "no one actually calls black people ******s for real nowadays" "most black people don't even know where it came from"

smh...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.