White boy says "nigga" in rap battle

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by Free_Weezy, Jan 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

Will you idiots spare us the appeal to history argument? That shit is so see-through and pathetic.

The word from a white person's mouth upsets you because you enjoy the feeling of power you think you have over the word - not because of its association with a blemished past that none of you experienced.
    test
  2. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

Calling a Black man an "animal" because he objects to being smeared with a racist term from a member of a race of people who used that term in the midst of perpetuating the worst crimes in human history is proof that:

1) You're NOT saying it to Bar Nigga's face or any other legit Black person,cuz your sentence would've halted after the word "animal" left your mouth; you'd be choking on your own teeth right now.

2) You're either racist yourself or so abysmally ignorant that you think it's okay to assess the psychological state of a Black man--Bar--who you don't know and who is obviously a trillion times better informed on this subject than you currently are as having an "inferiority complex" when it's his LACK OF said complex that COMPELS HIM TO REJECT THE TERM.A mentally defeated person (someone with inferiority complex) would MEEKLY ACCEPT instead of MILITANTLY AND CORRECTLY REJECT your assessment of them.I don't know how you can refer to another human being as an 'animal' and not recognize you're either racist yourself or evoking dreadful shades of a racist past that haunts us to this day.

3) This whole reference to 'power' is probably as stupid as you are.I've heard people refer to Black people "playing the race card".That is idiotic on its face.Nobody PLAYS THE RACE CARD.The RACE CARD GETS PLAYED ON YOU.As a Black man driving my nice vehicle,when I get pulled over by White cops who let the young White man/woman/couple in a NEWER and COSTLIER version of the same nice car I have drive by them without a blink but pulls me over every time...THAT'S THE RACE CARD BEING PLAYED ON ME.Same with the lower income lifelong expectancy,the shorter life span and lower quality of life expectancy,the inferior health and educational options,etc.These are things that the imperialist racist class discriminating sexist power structure to this day implements with Matrix-like efficiency ON ME.THEY INVENTED THE RACE CARD AND PLAY IT,NOT US.
    test
  3. The Steve

The Steve Space monkey I am not

I don't care what you THINK you've turned the word into, it is what it is.

And it's a huge INSULT to the men, women, and children that lived and died as slaves. You're a fucking moron if you think otherwise.
    test
  4. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

No. I'd like that.

It would only prove my point that people like Bar are animals, stupid.

Don't care to read the rest of your nonsense.

I'm sure i'll just be called ignorant 20 times and told how badly you would beat me up for having a difference of opinion because you are apart of a culture that embraces that sort of barbarity.
    test
  5. DethStryque

I don't care what you think because it's obvious that YOU an THINK are MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE CONCEPTS.I'm telling you an insurmountable FACT; like the existence of the universe.You can go on ahead and blithely deny it and frankly I don't care.As a Black man pursuing my Ph.d. in African Studies,with family from the Motherland,multilingual since birth,visiting everywhere from Nigeria to Bahia in Brazil,raised in the hoods of the U.S.A.,I'm thinking that I have a HELLUVA WHOLE LOT MORE EXPERIENCE AND AUTHENTIC FACTS ON THIS MATTER THAN YOU EVER WILL.End of story and that's it.

You know what would ACTUALLY be a HUGE INSULT TO MY FORMER SLAVE ANCESTORS? Letting somebody enslave us again.And the very first outpost of that mental slavery that I and any other conscious Black person would battle for win and keep is the overwhelming importance of self-definition.You will not define me.You will not tell me what my people mean when we speak to each other.My grandmother was the daughter of a sharecropper; my father--a ph.d. in psychology,one of only 10 Black men who was AFWC during 'nam (Advanced Fighter Wing Corps) participated as both a SNCC and BLACK PANTHER supporter,as did my uncle (who was one of the few Black Marine Recons who penetrated Cambodia).I was President of my University's African American Student Union.All of my family members who fought the battles that you're ignorant of and lack the courage to even fight have the life experience that you lack and are solidly behind my definition of the term.So are nearly 100% of their generation and all who shared that experience down to this very moment that we're trading posts on this thread.

I am informing you and other readers of this merely for your own edification.You have permanently disqualified yourself from a legit debate of this matter when you exposed your aggressive,logic repudiating ignorance.
    test
  6. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

Too bad the African American Student Union didn't teach you the concept of brevity.
    test
  7. DethStryque

This proves that your IQ,level of understanding,and base of information is as pathetic as your inaccurate assumptions are.I in fact have NOT called you out of your name; however,your use of the word "barbarity" and "barbarian" has deep historical parallels.I recall the unwashed ignorant English referring to the civilized,in tune with the biosphere Native Americans who saved their lives as "barbarians"...and then these English and others who echo your opinion proceeded to unleash the most barbaric horrors in human history for CENTURIES.All while claiming to be the epitome of civilization and civilized behaviour.
    test
  8. DethStryque

Too bad you weren't taught the importance of intelligence.
    test
  9. DethStryque

How are you aware of what we experienced?
    test
  10. Bar nigga

Bar nigga 314 STL Ancient of daze..

dex go eat some hot lasagna you half breed italian mutt
    test
  11. Bar nigga

this internet shit is their outlet for racism...

never in life would they speak this way to any black person offline...face to face.

2 frail and fearful
    test
  12. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

I just hate wiggers.
    test
  13. Bar nigga

spanky lol
    test
  14. Bar nigga

anton, were u affected by the flooding?
    test
  15. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

Seriously. You know he was happy as fuck to get away with saying it, especially at a venue like that. Immediately after it came out of his stupid mouth, someone should have just dropped him. He's up there waiving his hands like some fucking giddy ass puppet.

Smh@ the crowd.

Crowd full of Twamp$ins tbh.
    test
  16. Bar nigga

yeah man no excuses, i'd like to know where that venue was...

they'da drug him out by his feet if it was here

reminds me of this white comedian that came to the funnybone here in stl back in '99

he started his show off "what up saint looouis. i see its a nice mixed crowd here. i'm all about being diverse with my race relations. my friends call me a cool ass cracker, i got all types of black friends..."

then he got to talkin about how awkward it is when jigga my nigga comes on when he's around his black friends...AS SOON as he said nigga..even though he was tellin a joke all u seen was beer bottles flyin and niggaz rushin the stage.
    test
  17. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

And this is why white america looks down on you.
    test
  18. Bar nigga

i hate to tell u this dex, you're a half breed italian.....

white america looks down on you too
    test
  19. Bar nigga

its just something you can't say man

some places are more strict than others...
    test
  20. thaRooster

thaRooster hahahahahhaha NO!

face it, you guys use that word to flip off the handle and act like animals the way bitches use the word cunt to do the same and start screaming and flailing their arms around like birds.

if a white dude says it to a black dude, both parties never experienced any of the lynchings and segregation etc. so now you gotta use some judgement and look at the connotation. if its some wigger saying it and trying to be "endearing" which is the word you guys like to throw around as an excuse to say it to eachother, then fucking use some common sense and leave the kid alone. if its some redneck being a pure racist biggot with the "er" at the end (you know the ones that you hear 100x in 1 2 hour session of call of duty) then beat that ass down.

to be offended or try and say the kid in this battle deserved a beatdown means youre just a fucking idiot and an animal
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.