White boy says "nigga" in rap battle

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by Free_Weezy, Jan 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bar nigga

Bar nigga 314 STL Ancient of daze..

LOL

ok

please, just stop man...

seriously...

just stop...
    test
  2. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

we should battle for nigga rights!
    test
  3. Bar nigga

nigga rights....? LOL stop it man..
    test
  4. Bar nigga

just let it go, you came in this thread on some cool shit at first then got stupid...and niggaz WARMED you up for the past 2 pages. i mean damn...

just let it go. you took a loss posting those pics...

thanks for the laughs

dont take this shit to heart, headquarters...
    test
  5. lyricalpriest

hahahhaha. I WIN, tho, bc i got nigga's backin me up.. you lose bc spanky backed u up.

spanky is RM lame hall of shame material.

my nigga lil riot, real ass nigga, made perfect sense, and he is successful and affluent.

why would he be a lie, if his life is the truth?
    test
  6. lyricalpriest

and how am i not supposed to take this shit to the heart.

if i was with u and some racist fuck called u a nigg.er i'd beat that ass before you would have time to react.

but if i was like "see my nigga i got ur back" ud beat my ass

u going after the wrong people broski!

WE AINT THE ONES LOOKIN AT U AND LAUGHIN
    test
  7. Bar nigga

see thats the harsh reality of this whole discussion...its some niggaz that'll let u say nigga and some won't. period

if your black friends let u say nigga thats cool.

they ALLOW u to say it, not every black person would do that. and not a soul in saint louis would...

i respect that if u see a racist say n.igger u'd beat'em up...thats great but all i'm sayin is don't disrespect a black person that doesn't condone you sayin nigga or n1gger. understand the struggle...you have a black wife and black children...stop disrespecting them by using that word all together. you can be a cool ass whiteboy without sayin nigga.
    test
  8. lyricalpriest

i hEAR you tho my dude, i do have respect, if you were to be like "yo, you dont gotta say nigga" and be formal about it that's MAN to MAN real shit. but if u get violent, then i can't respect that! if me and u is in a battle and u start pullin out racist jokes, then don't be mad if i do tha same thing

one thing i do promise, i never say nigga in rap form or freestyle form, just something i dont do for that exact reason. but if im talkin in real life, i might use it, it all depends on my surroundings and tbh.. if i was in any confederate state, i wouldn't say nigga nor be caught dead, as the only white boy tryna act super anything super thug or super wiger,

a:not my town to be doing that
    b:i know better then that.

but when i see people like u, get hyper sensitive,i understand ur intentions, and i respect them, but come on man, lets be real, 2011... white boys sayin nigga.. HELL i know white grammas in the hood that say nigga.. shit's about to be common on all levels. I want STRONG BLACK MEN like you, to be brave enough to disclose the racial differences and embrace your white brethren. that's why i feel how i feel.
    test
  9. lyricalpriest

bc african american men like you, are significant enough to help make change.
    test
  10. Tha Cunnysmythe

Tha Cunnysmythe Unsavoury Negroid

oh fuck this murdered me
    test
  11. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN proper weaponry

test
  12. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

posting pics of money is like the dfinition of inadequate self worth......no one cares
    test
  13. lyricalpriest

making comment's about what another man does, judging his actions, because he has bigger stacks than you sitting around.. really say's a lot about your character.. NOTHING.

i posted those pictures bc i don't give a fuck, if people like me or agree with me, but i posted them so they can see, that all the shit they say, was proved false.

if i was a worthless white boy, then i wouldn't have your unemployment account worth in my hand at any given time, if i was retarded non-pussy gettin white boy then why i got two black baby mama's? one is actually from the mother land, and that brings up my third point, how come i don't know nothing about the black mans struggle, but both my kids are mixed my niece is mixed, i have a huge african side of the family, i know about africa's history, i know about america's history.

i was proving my validity.
    test
  14. Kanye Dex

Kanye Dex Tonee Castro

Bunch of fucking cornballs, man.
    test
  15. lyricalpriest

test
  16. Riot

Riot The Dark Hero.

Hey Bar,

What part Of STL You In?

One Of My Fav. Places To Stay..

..I Used To Stay With This Chick Up In Fenton

It Was Nice There, Very Country.
    test
  17. Bar nigga

i got a crib on the southside down off botanical. grew up in the ville(northside)

but i've had cribs all over, mostly north county, north city..and i had an apartment out in u-city back in '03

but yeah fenton thats way out in the county, its real nice out that way. thats out there by six flags and shit. back in the days i had a couple chicks lived out that way...only about a 45 min drive from the city

i love my city man, it has its problems but everything you need is no more than an hour drive away from the city in both directions east and west...now if you driving more than an hour you goin to a part of MO and IL that dont too much like our kind. so thats the "safe" boundry. lol
    test
  18. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

I used to think this same bullshit, but it's not true. the descendants of Ham are the Africans. but ALL of Noahs sons were Black men, so to say ALL Black people came from Africa is ass knowledge taught by the Edomites and Khazars and should be done away with out of your mind. the Israelites are the descendants of Shem, and if you are a descendant of the Slave trade, then you are a descendant of Shem. the African slave trade consisted mostly of Israelies, NOT Africans. if it were so that we came from Africans, why then was it so easy for the Edomites and Portuguese Slavetraders to come to the Western coastal ports of Africa and just take us away without a war and a fight by the African leaders? I'll tell you why, because we were NOT of them. We(Black Israelites) were another people altogehter, same color, just different in our worship of GOD. we were slaves to the Africans, Romans, Portuguese, AND the Pilgrims. they(Africans) gave us up willingly for Gold and other spoils to get us out of their land because they were tired of us anyway. Read the story of Shaka Zulu, the great African King. that motherfucker didn't put up no kind of fight against the Edomites. and the story of Roots is bullshit, it tells a story of the Edomites trapping us in nets and hauling us off with ships. hell no. if that was true, why is there still a slave houses, on the coasts of Africa. google them. they are still there. they were used to count us and port us out of Africa. there was no great kidnapping of Blacks, thats a fucking lie, we was given away. period.

You give the Edomites way too much educational credit here. they could barely read themselves. the slave trade was during the Rennaissance era, an era when the Edomites packed on make up in lieu of bathing. they also banned us from reading the Bible in those days..why? to keep us from learning who we really are. the word "Nigg$r" is a blantant sloppy mispronounciation of the Land they got so many Israelites from. read up on the shit, I can't make it up. Ghana, Togo and Benin. Other countries that supplied slaves were Senegal, Guinea, Sierra Leone, Liberia, Nigeria and Angola. and I said Niger but it was Nigeria where the nickname "nigg$r" came from. not from the term Negro. that's the bullshit you learned in the Edomite schools of America along with Chris Columbus as the savior of the land. When in actuality, THIS Land, America, was settled way before the Pale face showed up. why do you think the Pilgrims went to war with the Indians? it damn sure wasn't over no Turkey and dressing. them motherfuckers wanted the LAND from the Indians(tribe of Gad), and they got it. with the help of the Black Hebrew Israelites, which you might call the Buffalo Soldiers.

No disrespect taken. I started a thread in the Sanctuary aobut this very topic "Calling all my Black Hebrew Israelites"...feel free to chime in.
    test
  19. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

any time im in israel i see mad ethiopian jews.......
    test
  20. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

there are lots of converts out there. but the true Hebrews are the people that have been traded in capitvity throughout the ages, from Rome til now. YOU are the true Hebrew Israelites, Black man. the problem is, your parents, my parents and their parents memory has been wiped cleaned of their true heritage thru slavery and murder of our people. the holocaust is checkers compared to the chess game played on the lives of the Hebrews. our blood covers this planet twice over. but redemption is nigh brother. the veil has been lifted.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.