White boy says "nigga" in rap battle

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by Free_Weezy, Jan 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bar nigga

Bar nigga 314 STL Ancient of daze..

he's a liar..i had family in the black panthers

that nigga lil riot cover was blown the first post he made...that black panther shit just confirmed it
    test
  2. Bar nigga

and the new black panther party is not a buncha dumb ass niggaz

dont let fox news and the mainstream media in general get yall sight crooked
    test
  3. Tha Cunnysmythe

Tha Cunnysmythe Unsavoury Negroid

lol, I already knew... No way a militant group like them would let that shit fly...
    test
  4. Riot

Riot The Dark Hero.

Really?

You Guys Are Fuckin' Idiot.

Black Panters Was A Revolutionary Group.

Check Your History, There Were People Of Different Race In The BP.

How Old Are You Guys? Seriously?
    test
  5. Riot

Riot The Dark Hero.

militant group?

LMAO
    test
  6. Riot

Riot The Dark Hero.

There is A HUGE Difference in A Militant Group and a revolutionary leftist organization.

You Guys Are Dumb.

I'm Done Arguing With You Guys, Seriously, Read A Book Or Go Back To School.

Fuckin’ Kids These Days
    test
  7. Riot

Riot The Dark Hero.

One Last Thing,

Just Because BP Had a Militant Posture, Does Not Make Them Militant.

I Really Hope You Guys Are NOT Black and don't know Your History.

WTF.
    test
  8. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

Yes. I am "Black". but your and mines true Nationality is Israelite. but that's another topic.

but for this debate I'm Black, brotha. but here's the difference between my blackness and the blackness of other Blacks, Edom/Whitey/etc.. can't rattle me with that word or none of their trickery of vocabulary. why? because that's the quickst way to get us(niggas) off our game. just look at this thread. it went from a young Edomite spittin' a deadly verse on a black man to a pep rally about Civil Rights. you see how easy they did that to you and your cohorts? yall shoook, week ruined, hearts all a flutter, ready to shank the next fool that says a word coined by your granddaddy's slavemasters. it's a damn shame.,..but funny as hell to watch my brothers stumble in the midst of shame and humiliation, defending a word that was used to shame them.

this word...should be of no sting to your emotions. have none of you learned from the lyrical prophet Tupac? he said "N.I.G.G.A.-Never Ignorant Gettin' Goals Accomplished." -Words of Wisdom.

yall hearts in the wrong fucking place. let that shit go. it was in the heat of battle. NO HOLDS BARRED. I've had fools bring my mama into a battle, was I suppose to whip his ass? no. I just brought his sister into it...lol. if yall to sweethearted to be in the rap game, move around. younot built for this. you got majors taking personal shots in verses so I don't why this kid whose unsigned can't shoot for the moon in his rhymes in the same fashion., war ain't pretty, since when battling had rules? shit, my niggas bet money on each other in battles..lol
    test
  9. vandalism

vandalism the king

lol @ this guy thinkin the black panthers would've been cool with white people calling black people niggas
    test
  10. Tha Cunnysmythe

Tha Cunnysmythe Unsavoury Negroid

Looks like you weren't done, huh.

You took that post very literally.
    test
  11. Bar nigga

thats how u know he not black...he thinks youre sayin militant group like its bad or something.

lil riot is some 40 year old arrogant ass anglo who googled the black panthers and read some shit on wikipedia, aint no fuckin way they was cool with white people sayin nigga

this thread is comedy.
    test
  12. Bar nigga

yeah thats real right there my nigga. you sound like my uncle..no diss thats just real talk. thats who i hear lil pieces of knowledge from over the years pertaining to the black hebrews and they beliefs. i agree with'em...the black man was the original man. the lost tribes, all that my nigga. i know. i respect all that shit thats why i brought it up to you because i see you droppin knowledge from time to time.

but i'm not defending a word i'm defending US, our people...our struggles relatives passed away...every black person that was murdered and that was the last word they heard. i feel the need as a black man to inflict pain on any white person who uses that word purposely in public in the presence of us.....we came along way from them using that word as you said...to shame us...and fuck if i'ma let'em start doin it again....i'm not about to let that go down in public...let them say that word, they gettin hands on the spot. we came too far to start backtracking and lettin them say that word in front of us. kramer should've been murdered the night he called them brothas niggaz and told them they'd string ya'll up...if he woulda did that show in the huSTLe city he'da been a dead man.

you right though...that shit gets me ready to fuck somethin up...just from seeing that video. thats some heavy mental oppression right there my nigga...willie lynch would be proud...you right...

but i can't help it. and have no interest in changin the way i feel about it
    test
  13. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

I thought that you might have been one of those so-called Black Israelites...and I won't thread jack.However,the factual basis for the so-called Black Israelites' socio-hostorical-religious approach is utterly bankrupt in its primary assertions.We Black people are faaar older than "Israel",our civilizations and origin is clearly from Africa which is the wellspring for all humanity.And the word "ni44er" DOES NOT derive from what you just opined it did.The word is a CORRUPTION of the Anglo mispronounciation of the word Negro which has its root in the Spanish word "negro" which refers to THE COLOR BLACK.The Spaniards referred to Black PEOPLE as a whole as Moros,as these Moros are literally the source of Spanish civilization in its entirety (including Portugal) as well as either directly performed or laid the foundation for much of the greatest accomplishments of India and stimulated much of Europe as well (being the wellspring for the concept of THE RENAISSANCE MAN). The Almohades and the Almoravids literally civilized Spain and Europe twice--literally against their resistance.They rules Spain--which they renamed Andalusia--for 700 years.They are the reason that Spain was so far ahead of Europe for so long,in the olden days.These same Moros are the Moro Moros of the so-called Phillipines,have never been defeated in battle in 4-500 years,and are the source of the entirety of the Phillipine Island martial arts (kali,which includes pananjakman,dumog,etc. etc.).

No disrespect brutha and I don't wanna turn this into a histroical/religious debate.If you wish to continue this discussion? Let's do so via PM.Peace.
    test
  14. Bar nigga

..thats truth

aw shit... look ya'll