White boy says "nigga" in rap battle

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by Free_Weezy, Jan 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Free_Weezy

Free_Weezy New Member

YouTube - SMACK/ URL PRESENTS Prophit vs Millennium L's

At 18:10

Prophit: "Won't be the first time I sonned a nigga, my children are half black"

Check out the crowd's reaction.......everyone is in total shock LOL

Then a couple lines later, he says "You sound like you still pissed over slavery" and the crowd gets even more uptight

Kid's got some guts
    test
  2. Bar nigga

Bar nigga 314 STL Ancient of daze..

dude shoulda got the beat down of his life....
    test
  3. Tha Cunnysmythe

Tha Cunnysmythe Unsavoury Negroid

Came in here to watch dude get a beatdown. Fuck it if he didn't.

test
  4. Murder Ink

Murder Ink Jigsaw

Hilarious. lmao
    test
  5. Halfway_Crook

Halfway_Crook Well-Known Member

That guy has sick punchlines.
    test
  6. The Steve

The Steve Space monkey I am not

Who gives a shit? He comes at his white skin 20x, so he says nigga and suddenly you sensitive fags start crying
    test
  7. Bar nigga

don't matter

in saint louis we beat up whitey's(no offense) for sayin nigga...

i've seen this happen MANY times, out at clubs...shit gas stations...anywhere. you'll have some white dude that thinks its cool becuz he acts black...says the word. u might have one black person asks if he's mixed..if he says no...the beat down insues...

its just something you shouldn't do here..

i can't speak for anywhere else(oviously, since they left him standing)
    test
  8. Bar nigga

the whole fact that back in the days that was the last word some black folks heard before gettin lynched hung and burned...

ya'll shouldnt even wanna say that word...tbh
    test
  9. The Steve

YALL shouldn't even wanna say that word.
    test
  10. Halfway_Crook

Halfway_Crook Well-Known Member

You're right in that it has awful connotations. But come on man, no one would ever imply those connotations today. It's just a word. I'm sure the majority of today's black kids don't even know WHY 'non-blacks shouldn't say it'...
    test
  11. Bar nigga

i feel what u sayin steve..

but we took it and made it a term of endearment....for us to use. not sayin its ok but we had too.
    test
  12. Bar nigga

not true, the youth knows....

and i dont get AS mad when a white person says nigga on some tryin to be down shit...but i still dont agree with it.

but hearin a white person say nigga or n1gger makes my blood boil...
    test
  13. The Steve

You took a word, that the white man created, bathed in the blood of your forefathers and ugly history

Black people from those times would probably beat you bloody. What an insult, you're free men and yet you choose to use the word your oppressors used/use. If that's not outright stupidity and insecurity I don't know what is
    test
  14. vandalism

vandalism the king

"you soundin like an african tribe"

"you look and sound like you ditched a spear within a year
    you a sucka fam, I'll expose this african like the ones in your motherland"

"won't be the first time I sonned a nigga my children are half black"

"you thought a bunch of white jokes would play me
    bitch you sound like you still pissed over slavery"

I mean yeah that other dude did call him a cracker but shit I'm amazed whitey ain't get his fucking ass beat. ain't no need for any of that shit... if he'd just replaced "nigga" wit "black kid" or something, and dropped the rest of them lines, he wouldve had the battle down easily...

but god damn he lucky he got all those big ass dudes standing behind him cause he'd be in a fuckin hospital right now if he'd been standing up there alone
    test
  15. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

Bullshit.

It's a power thing for inferiority complex-having animals like you.
    test
  16. vandalism

vandalism the king

cause they was slaves for 300 years you stupid fuck. only 60 years ago '******s' was burnt alive in front of their family just for looking at a white girl, 50 years ago '******s' couldn't even ride the same bus or use the same lunch counter, 20 years ago '******s' was still getting spit on just for the color of they skin. shit that happens today. that was the word white people used to kidnap blacks from they homeland, let em die of starvation on the boats and keep the rest of them in chains for the next 300 years. that was the word they chanted when they hanged them and their children and laughed at them little black ******s choking to death. that's the word every black man woman and child in the country has been called in anger at some point in they lives even today, usually a whole bunch of times

so fuck any white person who uses that word today. straight up
    test
  17. Anton2221

Anton2221 New Member

im sure there still are some white people who would use the word with the implied negative connotations that it stands for, but yeah, i guess some goofy white kids thinking its cool to say nigga probably dont intend to mean any harm by it

we have a similar issue in australia, not with the word ****** though, but its not exactly on the same level as in america
    test
  18. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

First,we don't use the term the way that it was inflicted on us.You oughtta know this by now.The term ****** is ALWAYS AND FOREVER A RACIST INSULT.Period.Furthermore,it's veeeery dicey for a White person to ever say NIGGA as well,due to the history between Whites and Blacks and the bloody memories invoked by a White person using that word in reference to or even in conversation with a Black person.When Black people use the term nigGA in reference to ANYONE ELSE OF WHATEVER RACE,it's NEEEEVER a RACIST SLIGHT with IMPERIALISTIC,BLOOD SHEDDING HISTORY.We Black people are deeply aware of this fact.Unfortunately,you are not.

Second,I guess that you may not be as thoroughly able to identify outright stupidity and insecurity as you thought.Lol.
    test
  19. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

I seem to recall there being some severe racial epithets being used toward the Aborigines by White Austrailians...
    test
  20. Anton2221

Anton2221 New Member

yeah that too, not so much anymore, white anglo-saxons seem to change targets every few years

went from the aborigines, to the greeks and italians, to the asians and now the middle eastern/muslims
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.